Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AK-47's have no place here...In My Opinion

Message 11 of 16

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

Now I will take time to write to all of my congress people who continually email me or mail me with requests for funds. I will tell each and every one of them how disgusted I am at their refusal or inability to deal with the issue of AK47's! I will let them know not to expect one more penny from me until this issue is resolved.

I understand the right to bear arms, but assault weapons should not be in the hands of any person who is not an active member of the military and deployed!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yes, yes, yes!  @TracyofCotuit speaks the truth and has offered an immediate suggestion on what WE, THE PEOPLE, can do NOW!  So instead of watching the talking heads on TV or waiting for someone to organize a march, let's put pen to paper as it were and bombard Washington and our State officials with letters of rebuke and demand--BAN ALL WEAPONS OF WAR from the hands of American citizens!

And after that,  LET'S HIT THEM AT THE BALLOT BOX NEXT ELECTION!

Yup .... and hitting "them" at the ballot box entails voting out ALL Republicans from offfice!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

TracyofCotuit:  What does it take for our congress people to stop this horror? What?

Nothing will change as long as they are a subsidiary of the gun lobby.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

Now I will take time to write to all of my congress people who continually email me or mail me with requests for funds. I will tell each and every one of them how disgusted I am at their refusal or inability to deal with the issue of AK47's! I will let them know not to expect one more penny from me until this issue is resolved.

I understand the right to bear arms, but assault weapons should not be in the hands of any person who is not an active member of the military and deployed!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yes, yes, yes!  @TracyofCotuit speaks the truth and has offered an immediate suggestion on what WE, THE PEOPLE, can do NOW!  So instead of watching the talking heads on TV or waiting for someone to organize a march, let's put pen to paper as it were and bombard Washington and our State officials with letters of rebuke and demand--BAN ALL WEAPONS OF WAR from the hands of American citizens!

And after that,  LET'S HIT THEM AT THE BALLOT BOX NEXT ELECTION!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16
there are no more Republicans, its the Trumpist party now, but you are absolutely correct about them. As far as I am concerned, they have blood on their hands, as do the gun lobby and the NRA.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16

The Gun Control Bill passed by the Democrats in the House of Representatives for Assault Weapon Bans , High Capacity Magazine Ban and Universal Background Checks is sitting on Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnell's desk.

Put blame where it belongs and that's with the Republican's in Congress.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

AK-47's have no place here...In My Opinion

Message 16 of 16

Two more mass murders in one day! 

What does it take for our congress people to stop this horror? What? It hasn't touched their lives yet and so it is less important to them than the MONEY coming from the NRA?

Today is the Lord's DAY, and I have thanked the Lord for today.

Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Replies