WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AG Barr Confirms FBI Spying On The Trump Campaign

Message 51 of 58

@mandm84 wrote:

No , jimc using a biased far right source full of BS ? Say it aint so jimc !!

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William Barr, defending his decision to order a review of the Trump-Russia probe's origins, told a Senate panel Wednesday that he thinks “spying did occur” by the U.S. government on President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/barr-says-he-thinks-government-spied-trump-campaign-n99298...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Since when did NBC become a far right source?

You guys are just TOO FUNNY!

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 58

No , jimc using a biased far right source full of BS ? Say it aint so jimc !!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 58

We can’t and won’t believe her...oh, is she going to be on hannity tonight...

there’s a credible news program...not!

Speaking of credibility, many in the field of law had been saying good things about barr, but have now turned on him, admit their error and now claim that he has sold his soul, and is a true trump minion. 

Come on, do we really think that we are going to get a fair and honest report from barr?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 58

@jimc91 wrote:

BY:  Sara Carter

https://saraacarter.com/attorney-general-barr-confirms-fbi-spying-on-the-trump-campaign/

How can ANYONE believe ANYTHING from Sara Carter.

She worked for THE WASHINGTON TIMES, the mouthpiece for THE UNIFICATION CHURCH, a CULT that has ruined the lives and finances of thousands of families. Many of those who have worked for THE WASHINGTON TIMES have been members of the CULT.

She went on to win an award from the Center For Immigration Studies, whose leader has ties to WHITE SUPREMACISTS and is a believer in eugenics to further the WHITE RACE.

The Southern Poverty Law Center designates the Center For Immigration Studies as a HATE GROUP.

Why would ANYONE believe someone with this resume?

You tell me!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 58

I think when you are being investigated for treason using a court order it is not considered spying. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 58

Of course they did.

The whole world knew for ten years before he started campaigning that trump had been persistent in trying to establish a close business and financial relationship with Russia.

Was he suspect?

You bet your bippy he was...

Regardless of the lies from his bought and paid for pet AG...

He still is suspect.

So are most of his cult/Klan/supporters...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 58

@jimc91 wrote:

Attorney General William Barr confirmed Wednesday during a Senate hearing that the FBI had spies in President Trump’s campaign during the bureau’s investigation into alleged collusion with Russia.

The bombshell statement was made during his testimony before the Senate Appropriations Committee in a back and forth exchange with Democratic Senator Jeanne Shaheen. He confirmed that spying occurred against the campaign in 2016.

“I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” said Barr.

Shaheen then questioned Barr if he believed the bureau spied on members of the Trump campaign.

“You’re not suggesting, though, that spying occurred?” Shaheen followed-up.

“I THINK SPYING DID OCCUR. YES, I THINK SPYING DID OCCUR,” ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR

“I think spying did occur. Yes, I think spying did occur. But the question is whether it was predicated, adequately predicated,” Barr said.

“I’m not suggesting it wasn’t adequately predicted, but I need to explore that,” said Barr, who has set up a team at the Department of Justice to investigate the origins of the Obama administration’s FBI and DOJ investigation into Trump. The FBI had placed  confidential informants in direct contact with members of the campaign, according to reports. The FBI’s investigation was code-named Crossfire Hurricane and concern among lawmakers has escalated over the past several years- as evidence surfaced – that the bureau used unverified information in dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele, which was paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign.

Barr also alluded to information that suggested the FBI conducted unauthorized surveillance against members of the campaign.

“I believe there is a basis for my concern, but I’m not going to discuss it,” Barr said.

https://saraacarter.com/attorney-general-barr-confirms-fbi-spying-on-the-trump-campaign/

Does the Title Say - Confirm?

Because I watched Barr's Testimony - he never confirmed anything

He offered his opinion in support of a long proven false Trump Cult Conspiracy Theory

No Evidence - No Proof - No Predicate

Just more - Obama tapped my wires at Trump Tower - this whole Mueller thing was a Deep State Conspiracy - etc etc

BTW - Barr was very careful to say he was not accusing the FBI - more like something about some nebulous intelligence agencies

Like maybe he's referring to the Spying that was done by all the Allies aligned with the USA on Russia

You know - like the Intelligence Agencies in France Germany Italy England Poland routinely 24/7 365 spy on Russia and while spying on Russia Trump & his Cabal were being observed communicating with Russians - Bad Dangerous Russians

Technically I guess that could in the broadest sense be considered spying on the Trump Campaign but without context - it's just another unproven Conspiracy Theory

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

AG Barr Confirms FBI Spying On The Trump Campaign

Message 58 of 58

Attorney General William Barr confirmed Wednesday during a Senate hearing that the FBI had spies in President Trump’s campaign during the bureau’s investigation into alleged collusion with Russia.

The bombshell statement was made during his testimony before the Senate Appropriations Committee in a back and forth exchange with Democratic Senator Jeanne Shaheen. He confirmed that spying occurred against the campaign in 2016.

“I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” said Barr.

Shaheen then questioned Barr if he believed the bureau spied on members of the Trump campaign.

“You’re not suggesting, though, that spying occurred?” Shaheen followed-up.

“I THINK SPYING DID OCCUR. YES, I THINK SPYING DID OCCUR,” ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR

“I think spying did occur. Yes, I think spying did occur. But the question is whether it was predicated, adequately predicated,” Barr said.

“I’m not suggesting it wasn’t adequately predicted, but I need to explore that,” said Barr, who has set up a team at the Department of Justice to investigate the origins of the Obama administration’s FBI and DOJ investigation into Trump. The FBI had placed  confidential informants in direct contact with members of the campaign, according to reports. The FBI’s investigation was code-named Crossfire Hurricane and concern among lawmakers has escalated over the past several years- as evidence surfaced – that the bureau used unverified information in dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele, which was paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign.

Barr also alluded to information that suggested the FBI conducted unauthorized surveillance against members of the campaign.

“I believe there is a basis for my concern, but I’m not going to discuss it,” Barr said.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies