From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Republicans make RUSSIAN KGB TREASON sound so reasonable

Message 11 of 39

jimc91 wrote:,

I am against FISA abuses that target private citizens and political opponents of a current White House.

That's the FAKE part, Jim.  They "targeted", your word, "private citizens" who were talking to Russians and low and behold, they were linked to a political campaign.  IMO, that's exactly why it isn't an abuse.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ADAM SCHIFF IS OUT OF HIS LEAGUE

Message 12 of 39

@Panjandrom wrote:

True. They're (trump supporters) like the extreme helicopter parents who get a call to come to little Joey's school because he tried to strangle a teacher.....and they rush to the school and attack the teacher for daring to accuse little Joey of doing wrong.

I once had a mother tell me her kid wouldn’t have run his car into that tree—if it just hadn’t been there! Same thing here—ridiculously allowing the one person who is totally responsible off the hook with ignorant and absolutely incredulous excuses.

Know what! That car was still totaled—our country is well on its way to the same. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 39

CriticalThinking:  I don't care what kind of evidence Mueller develops, members of Trump's Cult won't believe a word. But just give them a hint of something Hillary did wrong, and they believe every word.

True. They're like the extreme helicopter parents who get a call to come to little Joey's school because he tried to strangle a teacher.....and they rush to the school and attack the teacher for daring to accuse little Joey of doing wrong.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 39

@Panjandrom wrote:

jimc91:  I am against FISA abuses that target private citizens and political opponents of a current White House.

What's abusive about a FISA warrant to surveil someone who is in close contact with the Kremlin? Let's suppose for a moment they found out he was communicating regularly with ISIS............would you want them to ignore him, or should they monitor him to perhaps prevent another 9/11 style attack? Or would a FISA warrant in that circumstance be "abusive" in your eyes? Good grief, it's unbelievable having to explain this stuff.

It is plain to see the base is still swilling the ignorant kool-aide. Just once it would be nice to hear the facts from them, rather than the propagandist spin.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

ADAM SCHIFF IS OUT OF HIS LEAGUE

Message 15 of 39

PanJ said, "Amen to that CT. Unless something takes place to disrupt Mueller, my spidey sense says he's going to come out with something really explosive when he's finished. What on earth is going to happen when the RWNJs hear that?"

Intelligent people understand that's what Trump's trying to do, smear and discredit both the FBI and Mueller. He's doing major damage to our institutions.

I don't care what kind of evidence Mueller develops, members of Trump's Cult won't believe a word. But just give them a hint of something Hillary did wrong, and they believe every word. 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 39

CriticalThinking: PanJ, I keep saying the following. Members of a cult are brainwashed by their leader and never see any flaws in that leader. They actually believe their idol and hero cares about them and/or is looking out for them. That's how the people who followed Jim Jones to Guyana viewed him before they lost their lives.

Amen to that CT. Unless something takes place to disrupt Mueller, my spidey sense says he's going to come out with something really explosive when he's finished. What on earth is going to happen when the RWNJs hear that?

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 39

jimc91:  I am against FISA abuses that target private citizens and political opponents of a current White House.

What's abusive about a FISA warrant to surveil someone who is in close contact with the Kremlin? Let's suppose for a moment they found out he was communicating regularly with ISIS............would you want them to ignore him, or should they monitor him to perhaps prevent another 9/11 style attack? Or would a FISA warrant in that circumstance be "abusive" in your eyes? Good grief, it's unbelievable having to explain this stuff.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

ADAM SCHIFF IS OUT OF HIS LEAGUE

Message 18 of 39

PanJ said, "supporting someone who is probably engaging in treason is a bad idea? But I doubt it.....knowing that there is certainly something fishy with Trump/Russia should have been a giant red flag long ago. Those who can ignore that warning and be ardent supporters just don't have the mental firepower to get what's going on."

PanJ, I keep saying the following. Members of a cult are brainwashed by their leader and never see any flaws in that leader. They actually believe their idol and hero cares about them and/or is looking out for them. That's how the people who followed Jim Jones to Guyana viewed him before they lost their lives.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 39

CriticalThinking:

That's the scary part PanJ, they don't realize it. They are being used as pawns by the White House, yet pledge their undying loyality to the man they worship and idolize in the White House who looks at them as a bunch of chumps.

Chumps or dupes, take your pick. I have to wonder if any of them ever get a slight twinge of conscience telling them that supporting someone who is probably engaging in treason is a bad idea? But I doubt it.....knowing that there is certainly something fishy with Trump/Russia should have been a giant red flag long ago. Those who can ignore that warning and be ardent supporters just don't have the mental firepower to get what's going on.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 39

@CriticalThinking wrote:

That's the scary part PanJ, they don't realize it. They are being used as pawns by the White House, yet pledge their undying loyality to the man they worship and idolize in the White House who looks at them as a bunch of chumps.

Another parallel with Hitler. The Germans looked the other way too.  trump targeted the right group—the ignorants  and the gullibles. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors