Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ABC has higher principles than GOP

Message 11 of 16

@angeleyes64 wrote:
It's almost like the Republican Party has grown to have Trump Principals. LOW

What has the Republican Party to do with this?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

https://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/matthews-on-roseanne-abc-has-higher-principles-than-gop-1244164...

ABC has higher principles than GOP

With the firing of Roseanne, Chris rhetorically asks how Disney has a higher sense of principles than the Republican Party.

What if the principles of the Republican Party are now racist authoritarianism?

I think that is the case, and it explains why ABC has different principles then the Republican Party.

I would argue, like Chris Matthews, higher principles, but evidently many Republicans don't see it that way.

Not only Disney but David Duke has higher principles than the NRAGOP. At least he ADMITS his ideas on race.

The Republican Party proudly proclaims it's ideas on race - "people are people". Unfortunately though, the racist prism of the left that does not compute that since the racism of the left requires seeing blacks as blacks and whites as whites.

Now, as to the basic point of the OP - what did you want? Should the Republican Party have - fired her? Now, that would be authoritarian.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16
It's almost like the Republican Party has grown to have Trump Principals. LOW
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

https://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/matthews-on-roseanne-abc-has-higher-principles-than-gop-1244164...

With the firing of Roseanne, Chris rhetorically asks how Disney has a higher sense of principles than the Republican Party.

I think that is the case, and it explains why ABC has different principles then the Republican Party.

I would argue, like Chris Matthews, higher principles, but evidently many Republicans don't see it that way.

Not only Disney but David Duke has higher principles than the NRAGOP. At least he ADMITS his ideas on race.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16

@gruffstuff wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 16 of 16

What if the principles of the Republican party aren't what they used to be?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors