Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP seems to be were all the liberals come to cry.

Message 11 of 34

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Liberals keep crying. You are really gonna have a fit when Trump gets reelected.

Not with Republicans like myself. and believe me we are a lot more that you want to accept. and the Independents. we will see that Trump doesn't win the next elections and it will be the ones that have wasted their time following Trump that will be crying hard.

Republicans like you? You are a Democrat registered Republican.  With the losers the Democrats have running, Trump is sure to win re-election.

Withstanding Russian interference, all polls show otherwise NOTHAPPENING .... with the top leading Democrats ALL winning against Trump!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 34

@rker321 wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Liberals keep crying. You are really gonna have a fit when Trump gets reelected.

Not with Republicans like myself. and believe me we are a lot more that you want to accept. and the Independents. we will see that Trump doesn't win the next elections and it will be the ones that have wasted their time following Trump that will be crying hard.

Republicans like you? You are a Democrat registered Republican.  With the losers the Democrats have running, Trump is sure to win re-election.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 34

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 34

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Did you EVER do your own taxes or are you just throwing stuff around to see what sticks?  Antifa (liberal thugs) were probably attacking corporations like they do to all innocent people.

Antifa is the short version of Anti Fascists.. Independent groups of patriots who banned together to fight the Nazis, KKK, and other Trump supporters who were marching down the streets of cities like Charlottesville attacking people and destroying property.  Effectively, they are the MinuteMen of the Trump era.

I note quite a similarity between your calling fascists "innocent people" and Trump calling them "very fine people"

I noticed that you were referring to Antifa (liberal thugs) implying that they were good people?  The similarities between Antifa (liberal thugs) and the KKK (which started as a Democrat organization) and now are disclaimed by either party.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 34

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Did you EVER do your own taxes or are you just throwing stuff around to see what sticks?  Antifa (liberal thugs) were probably attacking corporations like they do to all innocent people.

Antifa is the short version of Anti Fascists.. Independent groups of patriots who banned together to fight the Nazis, KKK, and other Trump supporters who were marching down the streets of cities like Charlottesville attacking people and destroying property.  Effectively, they are the MinuteMen of the Trump era.

I note quite a similarity between your calling fascists "innocent people" and Trump calling them "very fine people"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 34

@NOTHAPPENING 

Hmmm! Not sure that there is a rational response for that post. 

Care to document where these attacks are taking place?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 34

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

You got to admit, free stuff doesn't sound too bad.  Paying for the free stuff liberals get is tough on those that pay for it.

Conservatives rigged the system so the Uberrich get the free stuff and the bottom 90% pay for it. Then every time GOPerLords demand MORE free stuff, conservatives take away services from the bottom 90%. GOPers see Government as a gold mine where the Uberrich get the gold and the rest of us get the shaft, and somehow they get their minions to think this is okay because it harms people with even less then they have.

For 30 years, the TMR was 91% OR HIGHER, and the economy grew by an average of 7% each year, and the first 4 years were part of The Great Depression.

How is the current 1 to 2% growth and wages for the middle 60% of workers not growing AT ALL a good thing for America?

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

You got to admit, free stuff doesn't sound too bad.  Paying for the free stuff liberals get is tough on those that pay for it.

Conservatives rigged the system so the Uberrich get the free stuff and the bottom 90% pay for it. Then every time GOPerLords demand MORE free stuff, conservatives take away services from the bottom 90%. GOPers see Government as a gold mine where the Uberrich get the gold and the rest of us get the shaft, and somehow they get their minions to think this is okay because it harms people with even less then they have.

For 30 years, the TMR was 91% OR HIGHER, and the economy grew by an average of 7% each year, and the first 4 years were part of The Great Depression.

How is the current 1 to 2% growth and wages for the middle 60% of workers not growing AT ALL a good thing for America?

As one of the 90%,  you ONLY pay 30% of the taxes.  As part of the 10%, you pay 70% of the taxes.

The bottom 90% get all the free stuff compliments of the 10% and they are not even gracious about it!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 34

@williamb39198 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING 

Did all of the companies shown, experience losses...how could they with the corporate government welfare that was given to them? 

Or are you just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks?

Or was Antifa attacking the corporations!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 34

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 34

That will truly be a dark day for America, I don't know if I'll cry,  but I will not be happy or proud. 

No question I'll be disappointed in the American People for reelcting Trump.

You know what they say.

Fool me once shame of you, fool me twice shame on me. 

Kudos
Views