Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP seems to be were all the liberals come to cry.

Message 1 of 34

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump will make mincemeat out of the winner (loser) of the Dems! Remember the polls that said Hillary will beat Trump.  They were wrong too as you are!

Remember that Clinton DID win the popular vote.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 34

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Liberals keep crying. You are really gonna have a fit when Trump gets reelected.

Most people of AARP age have obtained enough wisdom to see the Republican agenda for what it is and reject it. I'm sorry for those few here who have not.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 34

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Liberals keep crying. You are really gonna have a fit when Trump gets reelected.

Not with Republicans like myself. and believe me we are a lot more that you want to accept. and the Independents. we will see that Trump doesn't win the next elections and it will be the ones that have wasted their time following Trump that will be crying hard.

Republicans like you? You are a Democrat registered Republican.  With the losers the Democrats have running, Trump is sure to win re-election.

Withstanding Russian interference, all polls show otherwise NOTHAPPENING .... with the top leading Democrats ALL winning against Trump!

Trump will make mincemeat out of the winner (loser) of the Dems! Remember the polls that said Hillary will beat Trump.  They were wrong too as you are!

It looks like you agree with Donnie D and Michael Cohen. They told us Trump will not leave Office if he looses in a close election. I think he will try to stay if he looses period. Dictators always do that, and Donnie and Michael both were close to Trump. Donnie even told us how Trump will do it using current laws and regs. Trump will then be Dictator for life, and after him one of his family members takes his place. Just like N. Korea.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 34

@alferdpacker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Not with Republicans like myself. and believe me we are a lot more that you want to accept. and the Independents. we will see that Trump doesn't win the next elections and it will be the ones that have wasted their time following Trump that will be crying hard.

Republicans like you? You are a Democrat registered Republican.  With the losers the Democrats have running, Trump is sure to win re-election.

And that will be a BIG win for Putin won't it? 

Did you vote for Trump because of Putin? It sounds like you did from your post.

Voting for tRump in 2016 was the functional equivalent of voting as Putin desired.

The same will be true in 2020 - a vote for tRump will be a vote for the way Putin wants the least intelligent third of the US to vote...

....... for the least intelligent person on earth!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 34

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Voting for tRump in 2016 was the functional equivalent of voting as Putin desired.

The same will be true in 2020 - a vote for tRump will be a vote for the way Putin wants the least intelligent third of the US to vote...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 34

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Withstanding Russian interference, all polls show otherwise NOTHAPPENING .... with the top leading Democrats ALL winning against Trump!

Trump will make mincemeat out of the winner (loser) of the Dems!

Current polls show otherwise NOTHAPPENING!

Remember the polls that said Hillary will beat Trump.  They were wrong too as you are!

Those polls didn't take Russian interference into account.

"Remember" that I stated "withstanding Russian interference" ..... which, of course, enabled Trump to win in 2016.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 34

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 34

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 34

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

You got to admit, free stuff doesn't sound too bad.  Paying for the free stuff liberals get is tough on those that pay for it.

https://images.app.goo.gl/LXSsZmcNs9tMYu8v6

Delta, huh? Now I’m annoyed they want to make me pay to check a bag. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 34

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Kudos
Views