Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP seems to be were all the liberals come to cry.

Message 21 of 34

64 YO (65 in Nov) and not identified by party but by person (in 20 elections).

I did not vote for your "man", as I remember him personally; clasist, classlest, racist, rapist, sexist, homophophic; I hope someday you or your children/g-children will understand we forgive you and understand your ignorance, as we have forgiven the Nazi followers who did not know what they were doing at the time.

As I no longer know if there is a "god" following 2 of my daughters being shot at during 1-Oct, I will wish you blessing from your "god", and know you are done...

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 34

At least we liberals don't confuse "were" with "where," as you have done. That misuse is really something to cry over.

schlomo
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 34

tRump's dysfunction, lies and treasonous behavior always gets American Patriots upset...

Americans expect tRump to be an American patriot - not a Russian patriot...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 34

Patriots tend to get emotional when they see chaos and disfunction like this in the White House.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 34

@NOTHAPPENING 

Did all of the companies shown, experience losses...how could they with the corporate government welfare that was given to them? 

Or are you just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks?

Or was Antifa attacking the corporations!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 34

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Liberals keep crying. You are really gonna have a fit when Trump gets reelected.

You got to admit, free stuff doesn't sound too bad.  Paying for the free stuff liberals get is tough on those that pay for it.

https://images.app.goo.gl/LXSsZmcNs9tMYu8v6

Now you want to "complain" that some companies paid no tax in ONE year because of write -offs and losses!  You as an individual get the same RIGHT to write off losses against your gains.  If the net is zero, YOU pay no tax (that year).  No company pays zero taxes every year.

Is that your justification for liberals want everything free and others to pay for it?

Call me what you want @NOTHAPPENING . It's called "corporate welfare" and why don't we all follow the President's pathway....LET'S ALL FILE BANKRUPTCY?! What's good for the goose is good for the gander, no? Won't that make America great again....all doing bankruptcy????

You and I share the same "welfare".  Look carefully at your 1040 forms and you will see where you can write off losses vs gains. If your losses exceed your gains, you pay nothing on the gain (actually a loss) and carry forward the remaining loss.  All people and corporations have this privilege without filing bankruptcy.  It was here before Obama or Trump was ever born!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 34

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Liberals keep crying. You are really gonna have a fit when Trump gets reelected.

You got to admit, free stuff doesn't sound too bad.  Paying for the free stuff liberals get is tough on those that pay for it.

Now you want to "complain" that some companies paid no tax in ONE year because of write -offs and losses!  You as an individual get the same RIGHT to write off losses against your gains.  If the net is zero, YOU pay no tax (that year).  No company pays zero taxes every year.

Is that your justification for liberals want everything free and others to pay for it?

Call me what you want @NOTHAPPENING . It's called "corporate welfare" and why don't we all follow the President's pathway....LET'S ALL FILE BANKRUPTCY?! What's good for the goose is good for the gander, no? Won't that make America great again....all doing bankruptcy????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 34

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 34

Good morning to all- 

Robert S- If the present occupant of the White House is re-elected- or re-rigged, however you like it- liberals will not be the only people crying. If supporters think the present occupant will do anything to help regular people of our country- even the people who so devoutly support him despite his bad judgements, bad choices, bad talk, and bad efforts - then they have a very rude awakening.

Look at tRump's past. He cheated on business people who dealt with him. He cheated on his wives. He cheated on his ridiculous "tRump University"- what a joke. He cheats in everything he says and does. He will cheat on the people who support him. He's a cheat.

And no, liberals don't come here to cry. We come here to have interesting discussions with people of all political thought-even those who support the present occupant.

We can do better. Vote the cheat and his supporters out.

good day to all- Ed

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 34

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@RobertS772675 wrote:

https://images.app.goo.gl/LXSsZmcNs9tMYu8v6Screenshot 2019-07-31 at 10.50.51 AM.png

Kudos
Views