Contributor

AARP publishes Trump’s lies unchecked

It’s infuriating to read Trump’s lies about protecting social security when he absolutely, provably has and will continue to take measures to get rid of it. I expect more pandering and garbage pitched to seniors and disabled on other issues so quit reading after that. So AARP wants to publish these interviews as if they’re providing some useful information but at the same time “stay out of it” by not fact checking? How lame and NOT in the best interest of those they serve. It is not an endorsement of either party, neither is it partisan to do the responsible thing and fact check BOTH parties. You’re complicit, AARP. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@kg3815 wrote:

It’s infuriating to read Trump’s lies about protecting social security when he absolutely, provably has and will continue to take measures to get rid of it. I expect more pandering and garbage pitched to seniors and disabled on other issues so quit reading after that. So AARP wants to publish these interviews as if they’re providing some useful information but at the same time “stay out of it” by not fact checking? How lame and NOT in the best interest of those they serve. It is not an endorsement of either party, neither is it partisan to do the responsible thing and fact check BOTH parties. You’re complicit, AARP. 

You are grossly misinformed.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

For the last 20 years, the actual media has abandoned truth telling in favor of the false notion that giving equal time to totally debunked nonsense is being "bipartisan". It's how tRump appeared center stage, and how democracy will disappear. Notice how they kept reporting that "demonstrations were continuing" for months even when there was zero violence but have somehow decided to not send their reporters to fully investigate the danger armed white supremacists pose to our American way of life.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@kg3815 wrote:

I am unclear about what interviews AARP has published.  ???  

However, here are some press releases and letters to tRump from AARP re: social security and Medicare.

Periodic Contributor

Yes I agree, good points, thanks
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Trumps lies unchecked?
AARP Complicit?.....Really?.....Fact Checking?.....https://www.prageru.com
Honored Social Butterfly

This is yet another example of Trump Cult members voting against their best interests. They really need to vote for Biden if they want to protect Social Security.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png