Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A triple-amputee military vet’s GoFundMe has raised more than $11 million for Trump’s border wal

Message 41 of 47

Mickstuder

Thanks so much for clarifying jimc9i's post. I appreciate your help and support in updating my earlier post. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A triple-amputee military vet’s GoFundMe has raised more than $11 million for Trump’s border wal

Message 42 of 47

This disabled Vet may have served honorably while on active duty, but since then he's worked as a conman/shill for obscene Republican lies.

He's off to a GREAT start, but I'm not sure he can keep it up for another decade, because that's what it will take to build the Stupid Wall of Trump at the rate hes collecting.

What seems clear is there's no legal obligation on his part to return the money if they don't reach their goal, any more than Der Trumper was bound by his promise to have Mexico pay for his wall.

And of COURSE running a campaign like this must cost a bundle, so he'll doubtless be paying himself a nice chunk of change for his services.

No wonder lofo GOPers love Trump - they just cannot resist being scammed by a clever conartist, just like all the folks who enrolled in Trump University, lent lil donny money for his failed ventures or contributed to the Trump Foundation.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 47

@n566192l wrote:

jimc91,

Thanks so much for sharing this with me. I am Glad a Veteran is helping the President keep a campaign promise. It's a shame that  the President doesn't share the same respect for our veterans or active service individuals. I understand that if  Trump refuses to sign the proposed government funding. Hundreds of thousands of people will be affected. Veterans benefits will be delayed. 

Yes Thanks So Much Jim

Normally I pass right by these threads exploiting Veterans - especially a Veteran who has lost Limbs in a Combat Zone

However in this case - in a Spirit of Thankfulness to Jim - I'm going to make a exception

Veterans as a Group are typically representative of the Pool they originate from........................ -

The American Public - there are Good Ones & Bad Ones and some who straddle the line

Retired U.S. Air Force Sr. Airman Brian Kol**bleep**e appears to be one of the Straddlers

Would it surprise anyone to know - Retired U.S. Air Force Sr. Airman Brian Kol**bleep**e's

Fundraising page doesn’t mention Kol**bleep**e’s most recent business venture, a Facebook page titled Right Wing News  

AND

A ring of affiliate sites that frequently trafficked in conspiracy theories.

In October, Right Wing News was pulled down by Facebook in a sweep of more than 559 pages that the company said were “using fake accounts… to drive traffic to their websites” or “were ad farms using Facebook to mislead people into thinking that they were forums for legitimate political debate.”

Kol**bleep**e also ran Right Wing News’ shuttered affiliate sites including VeteranAF and FreedomDaily, which pushed false conspiracy theories

Ones claiming Hillary Clinton was secretly hiding deadly illnesses and fake voter fraud stories days before the 2016 election.

The shuttering of Kol**bleep**e’s sites came a month after Michigan man Joel Vangheluwe sued FreedomDaily and other right wing sites for misidentifying him as the driver of the car that plowed into a group of peaceful protestors at a 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia

The sites often trafficked in false, inflammatory and racist content, including headlines like

A. “Obnoxious Black People Lose Their Minds When Victoria Secret Models Say This 1 Word On Live Video”

B. “Trump Just Released Embarrassing Vids Of Obama’s Muslim Friends That He Never Wanted Seen.”

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/founder-viral-fundraiser-trump-s-border-wall-has-fake-news-n9...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 47

@jimc91 wrote:

It appears "We The People" really do want a wall...

Why not have MR. BLEEP fund the wall with the contributions from the 180,000 people out of the 326,000,000 people in the United States since you feel that a measly 180,000 people speak for a country of millions.

I've done the math.

So they have contributed $11,000,000.

That's about $61.00 per person. That is affordable.

But INDIVIDUAL-1 wants $5,000,000,000 to start.

That's about $28,000 per person.

AND THAT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!!

WHEW!!!!!!

I wonder if any of INDIVIDUAL-1'S development entities have any connection to his obsessive connection to a WALL????????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 47

jimc91,

Thanks so much for sharing this with me. I am Glad a Veteran is helping the President keep a campaign promise. It's a shame that  the President doesn't share the same respect for our veterans or active service individuals. I understand that if  Trump refuses to sign the proposed government funding. Hundreds of thousands of people will be affected. Veterans benefits will be delayed. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 47

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 9.43.21 AM.png

It appears "We The People" really do want a wall...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

A triple-amputee military vet’s GoFundMe has raised more than $11 million for Trump’s border wall

Message 47 of 47

If neither Mexico nor Congress is going to fund President Trump’s border wall, then Brian Kol**bleep**e has a more expedient plan: GoFundMe.

In just four days, the military veteran’s crowdsourced campaign for construction of the border wall has raked in more than $11 million in donations from more than 180,000 people, with donations surging after his Thursday-night appearance on Fox News with host Laura Ingraham.

Kol**bleep**e, a triple amputee who received a Purple Heart while serving in Iraq, is aiming to raise $1 billion for wall funding through GoFundMe. He proposed on the GoFundMe page that if every one of the 63 million people who voted for Trump donated $80, they would get the wall that Trump promised them, echoing an idea included in a New York Post column over the weekend.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/20/triple-amputee-military-vet-raises-million-trumps-b...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors