Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A triple-amputee military vet’s GoFundMe has raised more than $11 million for Trump’s border wal

Message 1 of 47

@john258 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

There's another GoFundMe designed to defeat the Wall - it's raising money for ladders.

Still wondering what will actually happen to all that money that cannot be used for any specific purpose, not even by a crook as warped as Trump.

If it is really given to the US Government it goes into the US Treasury and can be used for anything.

We the people OWN the US Government...

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A triple-amputee military vet’s GoFundMe has raised more than $11 million for Trump’s border wal

Message 2 of 47

@Olderscout66 wrote:

There's another GoFundMe designed to defeat the Wall - it's raising money for ladders.

Still wondering what will actually happen to all that money that cannot be used for any specific purpose, not even by a crook as warped as Trump.

If it is really given to the US Government it goes into the US Treasury and can be used for anything.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 47

Olderscout66,

Thanksfor mentioning the ladders over the wall GoFundMe page. I had posted about this before.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 47

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 47

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Did anyone else notice that $11M is just about the cost of one of Trump's every weekend trips to Mar-a-Lago?

If the Dems are willing to pay for weekend trips, why not border security?

"Willing"?  I think you mistake the Republican view of the public treasury as their personal checkbook with the Democratic view of the public treasury being a fiduciary responsibility. No Democrat would take weekly vacations to a palace paid for by the taxpayers. 

True, when Dems go to a palace, it isn't their own.

Yes. We call it "Holiday Inn".  No golden toilets there however. 

I seriously doubt previous Dem Presidents went to Holiday Inns.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Did anyone else notice that $11M is just about the cost of one of Trump's every weekend trips to Mar-a-Lago?

"Willing"?  I think you mistake the Republican view of the public treasury as their personal checkbook with the Democratic view of the public treasury being a fiduciary responsibility. No Democrat would take weekly vacations to a palace paid for by the taxpayers. 

Yes. We call it "Holiday Inn".  No golden toilets there however. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 47

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 47

@ManicProgressive wrote:

70649747-CC23-46FF-ADA2-1D5BCDEFEB28.jpeg

Nobody noticed the math? I couldn’t stop laughing...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 47

I just donated $10 and 0 tip because it's Xmas Eve.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors