Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A time to share; our favorite examples of Trump incompetence

Message 21 of 25

Trump tweeting and saying in speeches that "we should bring production of goods back to America" while he and his family increase production of goods in China.

And oh ............ having over 600 appointed positions in different government agencies still unfilled after two years.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 25

Praising Vladimir Putin with total disregard for American intelligence agencies, and those of our allies.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25

@Richva wrote:

I thought it would be fun to share the examples of Trump incompetence which have meant the most to us. 

If I may start, My example is the Trump administration separating children at the southern border in an attempt to intimidate refugees with no plan for reuniting the children to their parents. 

Great example. I watched a bit on the evening news last night about a kid being accepted to Harvard. He crossed the border with his Mom and siblings as a child with nothing but the clothes on their backs, and now he's going to Harvard. I just wonder when he squeezes in all the raping and drug dealing and murdering Trump says the immigrants all come here to do.

My example is a foreign policy failure. After playing kissy face with Kim Jong Un, and claiming he, and he alone, brought North Korea's nuclear ambitions to its knees, within the last week, North Korea said it wouldn't dismantle its bombs until the US did the same.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 25

Let's not forget the  neo nazi .on his cabinet imagine back in the day  FDR consulting with HITLER'S minister of propoganda during the war, only in the delusional world of 45

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

A time to share; our favorite examples of Trump incompetence

Message 25 of 25

I thought it would be fun to share the examples of Trump incompetence which have meant the most to us. 

If I may start, My example is the Trump administration separating children at the southern border in an attempt to intimidate refugees with no plan for reuniting the children to their parents. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors