Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A study on FAKE News and Seniors

Message 11 of 40

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Controlled42010 wrote:
Oops, also, if it were a crime than wouldn't they be able to confiscate the property/assets for the crime? Boy wouldn't that put more money in the till, huh?

Yea, we'll be seeing trump tower up for sale within a few years....as well as many of his other properties....

Oh no, that would/could mean that all the Trump family would be homeless and we all know that just doesn't happen in this society, right?  I mean we don't have "that much homelessness" to be concerned about to cause a "crisis" or anything, right?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 40

@Controlled42010 wrote:
Oops, also, if it were a crime than wouldn't they be able to confiscate the property/assets for the crime? Boy wouldn't that put more money in the till, huh?

Yea, we'll be seeing trump tower up for sale within a few years....as well as many of his other properties....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 40

LOL...I guess I forgot to take my "meds" this morning to help me put my head on straight.   Smiley LOL

Smiley LOL   Smiley LOL

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 40
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 40

@n566192l wrote:

Controlled42010,

You lost me with the treason comment. I must be having a turnip truck moment. Please explain, thank you .

Well, the way as best as I can understand it, is treason is a way to betray one's country, no? And if our representation felt it necessary to stop the great wheel spinning out of control with lies and false truths as a means of propaganda like what occurred in the 2016 election, by enforcement of a treason type crime.  What did history learn from Hitler's whole propaganda approach with the guise of protectionism?  

I don't know if I even explained what I mean. Smiley LOL

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 40

Controlled42010,

You lost me with the treason comment. I must be having a turnip truck moment. Please explain, thank you .

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 40

@n566192l wrote:

Controlled42010,

Great idea. But why limit the tax you suggest. How about adding the money to the National Infrastructure Fund. Our county is in need of vast repairs, roads , tunnels, bridges,and water just to name a few. Just a thought.

Well, it not treason so....got to make lemonade, no?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 40

Controlled42010,

Great idea. But why limit the tax you suggest. How about adding the money to the National Infrastructure Fund. Our county is in need of vast repairs, roads , tunnels, bridges,and water just to name a few. Just a thought.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 40

Just an idea that someone has probably already posted but; What if they had to start paying a tax like sales/use or luxury tax on spreading false information and propaganda?  Hey, maybe they could put it into the "Wall General Fund"????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 40

I received an email yesterday. The email stated that back in 1958 CBS, had a show. The show centered around a con man Trump, who wanted to protect the small town from the meteor shower. Trump wanted to build a wall around the town. Anyway no meteor shower, residents lost money, land and faith in each other. The email didn't mention the show. So how do you fact check. Just for laughs, because the similarities from the 1958 CBS show till now are too much.

Kudos
Views