Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A "very fine person" is convicted of first degree murder

Message 11 of 54

Ooops!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 54

@Richva wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

The bottom line is this...

This "very fine person" (NOT) murdered this...

Image result for image of heather heyer

VERY FINE PERSON indeed.  Unfortunately, her vibrant life was undeservedly cut short by the despicable actions of one of the ones on the wrong side of Trump's "both sides" equation. 

So hopefully, now that he has been duly convicted, he will be assigned the sentence he deserves and that without hope of a Trump pardon (please recognize the sarcasm here).  Afterall in Trump's eyes, he "is" just as much a "very fine person" as the dear departed Miss Heather Heyer was!  However, for me, that's the whole point... he is still here.   But she is not!

My God. I never thought about the possibility of Trump pardoning his ardent supporter. 

Good point, Rich.  Most know it's a possibility given THIS president, and really didn't have to "hear it anywhere...."

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

VERY FINE PERSON indeed.  Unfortunately, her vibrant life was undeservedly cut short by the despicable actions of one of the ones on the wrong side of Trump's "both sides" equation. 

So hopefully, now that he has been duly convicted, he will be assigned the sentence he deserves and that without hope of a Trump pardon (please recognize the sarcasm here).  Afterall in Trump's eyes, he "is" just as much a "very fine person" as the dear departed Miss Heather Heyer was!  However, for me, that's the whole point... he is still here.   But she is not!

My God. I never thought about the possibility of Trump pardoning his ardent supporter. 

My God!!! I had not heard anything about that. Where did you hear it? Surely it wasn't just something you made up - was it??

After Trump pardoned Arpaio, anything is possible. No one is claiming Trump made any sort of announcement that he would pardon this Republican psychopath but it certainly is possible given the insane things Trump has already done. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 54

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Blood is on the hands again of trump, right-wing extremists and white males.....

Did Obama have blood on his hands because of the Ft. Hood shooting?  Do you have evidence the Ft. Hood shooter was inspired by Obama?  If so, prove it.

Certainly not any more than you have proof of your claim. I am a white male - can you describe the "blood on my hands".

Feel free.....

Image result for blood on your hands

How do you think I got blood on my fingers??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 54

@Richva wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

My God!!! I had not heard anything about that. Where did you hear it? Surely it wasn't just something you made up - was it??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Blood is on the hands again of trump, right-wing extremists and white males.....

Did Obama have blood on his hands because of the Ft. Hood shooting?  Do you have evidence the Ft. Hood shooter was inspired by Obama?  If so, prove it.

Certainly not any more than you have proof of your claim. I am a white male - can you describe the "blood on my hands".

Feel free.....

Image result for blood on your hands

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 54

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 54

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

To put things into perspective, here is a quote from ABC news:

“You had some very bad people in that group," Trump said, referring to the white nationalist groups rallying against removal of a Confederate statue. "But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.”.

Please note the editorializing of ABC ....makes no sense.....you provided no link to your claim.....let's assume your comment is legitimate......"white Nationalist" is not in quotes, meaning if true, White Nationalist was added so the reader or viewer knew who the Grand Knight/dictator was referring to.  Are you suggesting ABC was incorrect?

I mean exactly what I posted. ABC editorialized thereby giving a wrong impression.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 54

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I guess that if trump is convicted and jailed, we will have yet another "very fine person" in jail?

How is that related to the car killer?  Someone "kill" a car?

Image result for double take gif

Another silly post with a silly picture.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 54

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Kudos
Views