Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A "very fine person" is convicted of first degree murder

Message 1 of 54

That "Very Fine Person" has been sentenced to Life plus 419 years...

He has yet to be tried upon Federal Hate Crime Charges - one of which carries the death penalty...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 54

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And Obama gave Executive Clemency to An Na Pend. Ya think he would have done the same for this dude?

An Na PenG (always watch your spelling RK) was charged with "Conspiracy to defraud the Immigration and Naturalization Service".  I am trying to determine the connection between the severity of the two crimes. OR.........is this another case of the right not bothering to do any research on their claims????

When you work that out, let me know.

My opinion is that somebody went to a list of people Obama pardoned and managed to pick the one least likely to be applicable.  The right seems to be mimicing Trump's incompetence these days. 

"After Trump pardoned Arpaio, anything is possible".

That is the connection - the type of crime. Notice, neither of the people mentioned killed anyone with a car.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 54

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

After Trump pardoned Arpaio, anything is possible. No one is claiming Trump made any sort of announcement that he would pardon this Republican psychopath but it certainly is possible given the insane things Trump has already done. 

And Obama gave Executive Clemency to An Na Pend.  WHO????

Sorry - An Na Peng

No worries....I never heard of either of the An Na sista's..... :smileywink:

So, when do you think Manafort's pardon will be coming though? You know how Trump likes to use the test of "WWOD" (What would Obama Do?)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

After Trump pardoned Arpaio, anything is possible. No one is claiming Trump made any sort of announcement that he would pardon this Republican psychopath but it certainly is possible given the insane things Trump has already done. 

Sorry - An Na Peng

No worries....I never heard of either of the An Na sista's..... :smileywink:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And Obama gave Executive Clemency to An Na Pend. Ya think he would have done the same for this dude?

An Na PenG (always watch your spelling RK) was charged with "Conspiracy to defraud the Immigration and Naturalization Service".  I am trying to determine the connection between the severity of the two crimes. OR.........is this another case of the right not bothering to do any research on their claims????

My opinion is that somebody went to a list of people Obama pardoned and managed to pick the one least likely to be applicable.  The right seems to be mimicing Trump's incompetence these days. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 54

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 54

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

The bottom line is this...

This "very fine person" (NOT) murdered this...

Image result for image of heather heyer

VERY FINE PERSON indeed.  Unfortunately, her vibrant life was undeservedly cut short by the despicable actions of one of the ones on the wrong side of Trump's "both sides" equation. 

So hopefully, now that he has been duly convicted, he will be assigned the sentence he deserves and that without hope of a Trump pardon (please recognize the sarcasm here).  Afterall in Trump's eyes, he "is" just as much a "very fine person" as the dear departed Miss Heather Heyer was!  However, for me, that's the whole point... he is still here.   But she is not!

My God. I never thought about the possibility of Trump pardoning his ardent supporter. 

My God!!! I had not heard anything about that. Where did you hear it? Surely it wasn't just something you made up - was it??

Sorry - An Na Peng

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

VERY FINE PERSON indeed.  Unfortunately, her vibrant life was undeservedly cut short by the despicable actions of one of the ones on the wrong side of Trump's "both sides" equation. 

So hopefully, now that he has been duly convicted, he will be assigned the sentence he deserves and that without hope of a Trump pardon (please recognize the sarcasm here).  Afterall in Trump's eyes, he "is" just as much a "very fine person" as the dear departed Miss Heather Heyer was!  However, for me, that's the whole point... he is still here.   But she is not!

My God. I never thought about the possibility of Trump pardoning his ardent supporter. 

My God!!! I had not heard anything about that. Where did you hear it? Surely it wasn't just something you made up - was it??

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors