From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A "very fine person" is convicted of first degree murder

Message 31 of 54

@Richva

Doesn’t it follow that:

If you defend trump, you support him

If you don’t defend Antifa, you don’t support them

If you defend the kkk and nazis,...you support them?

How does it feel to be accused of playing games by one of the master gamers of the site!?

And I don’t remember seeing any peaceful demonstration photos of those “fine” people on the right!...quite frankly they looked angry as I remember...a lot of white guys!

Never Forget

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I guess that if trump is convicted and jailed, we will have yet another "very fine person" in jail?

How is that related to the car killer?

The connection is that they are both racists and bigots.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 54

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No, it meant that there were others there beside the club swingers and there were fine people among them.

BTW - how come you posted KKK, Nazis and skinheads but omitted antifa?

Antifa?  The group formed to defend against the armed KKK, Nazis, and skinheads? I omitted Antifa because I am pretty sure they do not support and worship Trump like the KKK, Nazis, and skinheads do.  

Yes, antifa - the group that dons it's masks and attacks political opposition all around the country. 

Could you post a picture of the "Unite the Right" protesters peacefully demonstrating?  I am having great difficulty finding any of such. 

Certainly not.

But, we were talking about James Fields, the Nazi who spoke in support of Donald Trump and then drove into a crowd of peaceful supporters. Donald does attrack interesting supporters. Those "very nice people" he spoke of.  

Yes we are and no he isn't.

According to Weimer, Fields "left school for a while" and became quieter about politics when he came back, until his senior year, when the candidates for the 2016 presidential election were declared. Weimer said that Fields supported Donald Trump because of what he perceived were Trump's racial views. According to Weimer, Fields supported Trump's Mexico border proposal. . The New York Times. Retrieved May 24,2018.

What are the "racial views of Trump" that he liked? 

I don't know which racial views of Trump he liked.  Sounds like he and Trump had quite a bit of communication going on and he liked what he heard.  Personally, I am against Nazis but, as we have noted, Trump finds them "Very Fine People".

That is nonsense and I believe you know it. So, if you want to continue the game - you'll be playing solitaire.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No, it meant that there were others there beside the club swingers and there were fine people among them.

Antifa?  The group formed to defend against the armed KKK, Nazis, and skinheads? I omitted Antifa because I am pretty sure they do not support and worship Trump like the KKK, Nazis, and skinheads do.  

Yes, antifa - the group that dons it's masks and attacks political opposition all around the country. 

Could you post a picture of the "Unite the Right" protesters peacefully demonstrating?  I am having great difficulty finding any of such. 

Certainly not.

But, we were talking about James Fields, the Nazi who spoke in support of Donald Trump and then drove into a crowd of peaceful supporters. Donald does attrack interesting supporters. Those "very nice people" he spoke of.  

According to Weimer, Fields "left school for a while" and became quieter about politics when he came back, until his senior year, when the candidates for the 2016 presidential election were declared. Weimer said that Fields supported Donald Trump because of what he perceived were Trump's racial views. According to Weimer, Fields supported Trump's Mexico border proposal. . The New York Times. Retrieved May 24,2018.

I don't know which racial views of Trump he liked.  Sounds like he and Trump had quite a bit of communication going on and he liked what he heard.  Personally, I am against Nazis but, as we have noted, Trump finds them "Very Fine People".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 54

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Certainly not.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 54

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 54

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

This is the sort of blatant dishonesty that makes many of our discussions go down hill.

Please clarify your post, @rk9152.

Trump said there were very fine people on BOTH SIDES.

Since one side was a gang made up of AMERICAN NAZIS chanting "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US" and that marching with them were other WHITE SUPREMACY GROUPS, one must conclude that INDIVIDUAL-1 thinks there are very fine NAZIS AND WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

This murderer was part of the above named groups.

He ran the young lady down, killing her.

What BLATANT DISHONESTY could you possibly be talking about?

Surely you KNOW that the President never CALLED the people you ARE talking about "FINE people".

There were others there peacefully showing their opinion on the issue. 

Nonsense! Show us a photo of those protesting the "issuse", peacefilly, which was supposedly, the removal of a statue.

"us" seems to forget that there was the issue in the town before the thugs on both sides decided that getting together for some head cracking would be fun. There were, no doubt, good people on either side of that.

However, it sometimes seems that to "us" it is a case of agree with "us" or you are a no good rotten person.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 54

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

This is the sort of blatant dishonesty that makes many of our discussions go down hill.

Please clarify your post, @rk9152.

Trump said there were very fine people on BOTH SIDES.

Since one side was a gang made up of AMERICAN NAZIS chanting "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US" and that marching with them were other WHITE SUPREMACY GROUPS, one must conclude that INDIVIDUAL-1 thinks there are very fine NAZIS AND WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

This murderer was part of the above named groups.

He ran the young lady down, killing her.

What BLATANT DISHONESTY could you possibly be talking about?

Surely you KNOW that the President never CALLED the people you ARE talking about "FINE people".

There were others there peacefully showing their opinion on the issue. 

And THAT is the "BLATANT DISHONESTY" I am POSSIBLY talking ABOUT.

Dose spinning this fast cause you to lose your direction? 

1. There were 2 sides - the White Supremacists/KKK/Nazis and the Anti-Fascists

2. Trump SAID THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES

3. Ergo, Trump SAID White Supremacists/KKK/Nazis are GOOD PEOPLE.

It took the Orange Toad MONTHS to reluctantly reject the endorsement of David Duke, and anyone listening to that rejection KNEW the toad didn't mean a word of it. Most definately the White Supremacist/KKK/Nazis KNEW Trump was on their side and that endorsement by the toadPOTUS is the major factor in the significant increase in racist violence since Der  Trumper slithered into the WhiteHouse.

There were more people there than the club swingers (on both sides). Ergo, no spinning - probably good people among them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 54

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I do believe there were very fine people on both sides. Obviously, this is one of his favorites. 

What does that mean???

What did Trump mean when he said there were very fine people on both sides? It meant that he equated the KKK, Nazis, and skinheads with the outraged citizens who protested against them. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 54

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I guess that if trump is convicted and jailed, we will have yet another "very fine person" in jail?

How is that related to the car killer?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors