Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A man assaulted a 13-year-old

Message 1 of 12

@gruffstuff wrote:

A man assaulted a 13-year-old

The man claims the Devil made him do it.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2019-08-07/attorney-cites-trumps-rhetoric-in-national-anthem...

Attorney Cites Trump's 'Rhetoric' in National Anthem Attack

The attorney for a Montana man accused of throwing a 13-year-old boy to the ground at a rodeo because the teen didn't remove his hat during the national anthem says his client believes he was acting on an order from President Donald Trump.

So much for the BullFeathers about Trump's followers not really believing what he says and their racist xenophobic chanting just being "fun".

Bonespurso WUSSolini is calling for a "Second Amendment Responce" to all criticism of him, just like Republicans have been doing for YEARS and nobody believed they really meant it, Ummm, seem to recall nobody believed Hitler had those camps...until we found them!

So about the Republican plans for destroying America so they can rebuild it in their image - WE FOUND THEM in Montana, Ohio and Texas.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

Oh - we see - he hasn't the strength of character and intelligence to be his own man and make up his mind for himself...

He listens to Putin's moronic puppet and interprets that as orders from a man who committed treason...

He needs a keeper, and most likely some mental health help...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

A man assaulted a 13-year-old

The man claims the Devil made him do it.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2019-08-07/attorney-cites-trumps-rhetoric-in-national-anthem...

Attorney Cites Trump's 'Rhetoric' in National Anthem Attack

The attorney for a Montana man accused of throwing a 13-year-old boy to the ground at a rodeo because the teen didn't remove his hat during the national anthem says his client believes he was acting on an order from President Donald Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Oh my god. If someone had done that to my child, he’d be dead.

And why in the h*** is he being released on his own recognizance? Anyone who does that is a danger to society.

Could it be because the judge and prosecutor are the kind of low class bigoted racist white trash that voted for trump?

The attacker should be examined by a psychiatrist to determine whether he represents a threat to society...

ManicProgressive - I completely agree with you - the attacker would have given me a reason to have carried concealed all these years...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

Just another sad example of what Republicans consider "patriotic behavior".

They are not going to experience some Epiphany and become rational so they cannot be allowed to continue to obstruct our Government with elected cretins.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

This is just another sad tale of what our country has become since the advent of Trump.  That is not to say that people like this man did not exsist before.  But with Trump's presidency and rhetoric of hate and judgment, angry, violent individuals like this have become emboldened to speak out and strike out against those they hate or at least feel superior to.  

What if I decided that I didn't like the red dress some woman was wearing and I took it upon myself to slap her around about it--all while admonishing her to not wear such an atrocity again.  Would I be justified in doing that?  Of course not!  And neither is Curt James Brockway justified in the criminal action he took against this child.  So they arrested him.  And he may even get convicted.  But will he do time (which he should)?  I doubt it.  Just another sign of the times.

Trump and the GOP gang must go!  Cut the snake off at the head and make steaks out of the body, I say!  VOTE THEM OUT IN 2020!

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

I wish public shaming was still an option for some crimes. The stocks. That sort of thing.

Then when done with that, this guy needs to do some time. I don't know how much, but some.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

“He said [the boy] was disrespecting the national anthem, so he had every right to do that,” she added."

Where do these ignorant Neanderthals come from? Hopefully he will be found guilty and won't have the right to own a gun for life because they have every right to do that.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

Oh my god. If someone had done that to my child, he’d be dead.

And why in the h*** is he being released on his own recognizance? Anyone who does that is a danger to society.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

@ChasKy53 

Yes this guy must be a trump supporter. 

Otherwise, I can find no other reason for a 39 year old immature man to physically assault a 13 year old boy who was not harming anyone. 

Perhaps he might want to assault Colin and see what it’s like to have a half dozen NFL players rain down upon him...maybe change his mind about picking on kids!

Kudos
Views