Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A history of stiffing charities

Message 1 of 7

I find it informative that the RWNJs who post here have not commented. Too much documentation of this fact even for them. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@myexper wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Trump just claimed to be contributing $1MM to the hurricane Harvey recovery fund. With his past history of making such promises and not writing the check until the press calls him on it, I would not hold my breath. 

Let's wait until the check clears the bank...

What check?

What bank?

No one has seen the check yet - but there's little doubt the money behind it ultimately came from one of the banks controlled by a man named Putin.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Trump just claimed to be contributing $1MM to the hurricane Harvey recovery fund. With his past history of making such promises and not writing the check until the press calls him on it, I would not hold my breath. 

What check?

What bank?

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@Richva wrote:

I wonder if those VETERAN groups that TRUMP supposedly raised money for when he skipped that debate.... I wonder if they got their money yet.

In the industry, TRUMP is called a slow to no payer.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Richva wrote:

What check?

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@Richva wrote:

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

A history of stiffing charities

Message 7 of 7

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors