Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A dozen times Trump has stoked racial tensions

Message 1 of 11

@john258 wrote:

There is one part of his base no one has talked about. The Christian Evangelicals. They have been willing to accept everything he has done if he will support their causes. To me the big one seems to be abortion. I have been looking at a number of the TV stations they broadcast on, and so far they are still with him. They are giving all kind of excuses for what is happening and why Trump is not the cause. It looks like they have sold their soul, and beliefs out to him. I hear him described as the arm of God helping them. Pastor Jack  tells all Mike P is like the second coming, and delivers the messages to Trump on what to do. The founder of Cowboys for Trump is an ex Evg. Pastor still doing God work he says. This is a big group and you better figure it in to what will happen.

Some Religious Leaders are finally stepping up and calling out all of the false prophets.    While that may not reach those who have been brainwashed by the evangelical snake-oil guys,  it is a hopeful message to many who somehow believed that every religious entity was behind the current WH regime.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

There is one part of his base no one has talked about. The Christian Evangelicals. They have been willing to accept everything he has done if he will support their causes. To me the big one seems to be abortion. I have been looking at a number of the TV stations they broadcast on, and so far they are still with him. They are giving all kind of excuses for what is happening and why Trump is not the cause. It looks like they have sold their soul, and beliefs out to him. I hear him described as the arm of God helping them. Pastor Jack  tells all Mike P is like the second coming, and delivers the messages to Trump on what to do. The founder of Cowboys for Trump is an ex Evg. Pastor still doing God work he says. This is a big group and you better figure it in to what will happen.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@Richva wrote:

Race baiting is Trump's go to position. It appeals to so much of his base. 

So true @Richva!  And now all of that "baiting" has finally moved the most rabidly hate-filled portions of Trump's base into violent and murderous action!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

: A dozen times Trump has stoked racial tensions

Anyone suspect the Trump Campaign plants operatives in the crowd to start these chants?

I do. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

The problem isn't Donny WUSSolini's rampant racism, the problem is there's still millions of Americans who think being White should move you to the head of the line.

The BIGGER problem is a few thousand nonRacist Americans were bamboozled by Putin to stay home or write in some 3d party and thus made WUSSolini the ToadPOTUS.

Even if we learn lil donny was raping 13 year-old girls with his good friend Jeff Epstein, tRump's supporters will vote for him because he hurts the people those supporters really hate - the nonWhite, Women, Muslims and the poor.

The only solution is to make sure all the Democratic voters VOTE.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

His supporters will soon post the faux defense, that they are Lincoln Republicans and hope that no one will remember the Southern Strategy - which was all about Race and now the non-thinkers will connect their own failure with racism. 

It shows a group of people that will not take responsibility for any of their own failures and gladly blame others.     That and their ignorant embrace of nationalism that has done nothing except make them stop thinking and much more excepting to the propaganda from the Entertainment Channel aka Fox.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

@Richva wrote:

That's right, and as I said, trump doesn't stand a chance of winning an election without the racist part of his base.

I think that if he keeps on with the racist remarks and attacks , it will alienate a vast number of people who voted for him in 2016.

Everyone who hates racism and bigotry need to show up at the polls in 2020 and get trump out of the White House.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

Trump will never stop stroking racial tension. This is the only way he can stoke up the racist part of his base and without them he doesn't stand a chance of winning an election.

The trick is, can he keep making racist remarks and accusations without alienating the non-racist people with some sense left within his base and others that supported him that are not a part of his core base? Personally, I don't think it is possible.

A racist and bigot in the White hOuse is unacceptable to the vast majority of Americans. The trick is to get them to the polls in 2020. Trump's continued racist and bigoted remarks may just get them there.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors