Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A Young Son Bruttally Tortured To Death By Illegal Alien

Message 61 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

When you have to go back almost three months to find something to attack a fellow poster about - that is truly SAD.

I suspect that you did not go back and look at @Soosie's original post where she said that " when people start cry babying about time period, you know they are grasping at straws".

I guess that applies to your post too.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 87

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

When you people start cry babying about the time period, you are grasping for straws.

I have an idea for you. Why don't those of you who like one another's post, approach  AARP to make this solely your site?  After all, I'm sure AARP will understand that you can't handle anyone with an opposing idea who dares to post on your LOL site.   If that doesn't work, then exchange email addresses and enjoy.

Soosie

As usual, absolutely no "on topic" comments.....NONE!!!!

Just a personal attack perpetrated on as many fellow posters as she can muster.

Sad......

When you have to go back almost three months to find something to attack a fellow poster about - that is truly SAD.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 87

@Soosie wrote:

When you people start cry babying about the time period, you are grasping for straws.

I have an idea for you. Why don't those of you who like one another's post, approach  AARP to make this solely your site?  After all, I'm sure AARP will understand that you can't handle anyone with an opposing idea who dares to post on your LOL site.   If that doesn't work, then exchange email addresses and enjoy.

Soosie

As usual, absolutely no "on topic" comments.....NONE!!!!

Just a personal attack perpetrated on as many fellow posters as she can muster.

Sad......

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 87

I know I'm missing something. Where is the story?

Norma Ray
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 87

@fangoh45 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Soosie
Are you a member of AARP?

Is it just me or is anyone else missing something here?

Yes, someone is missing something here . .  . . .

* * * * It's Always Something . . . Roseanne Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: john258 - please learn how to post

Message 66 of 87

john258,

It would certainly help with clarity if you would learn how to post so that your response is separate from the person you are quoting.

It is easy -

after you have pressed the "QUOTE" button, make sure that you begin your reply below the vertical line.

You do this by placing your cursor BELOW the vertical line. 

The way you are doing it now, we are unable to distinguish your reply from the person you are quoting.

But if you go below the vertical line before you start your response, the (2) vertical lines will distinguish who said what.

@john258 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Soosie

* * * * It's Always Something . . . Roseanne Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 87

@john258 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Soosie

Is it just me or is anyone else missing something here?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 87

@Soosie wrote:

Soosie

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

"illegals are murderous wackjobs"

scout - you put that in quotes. Who are you quoting?

Totally absurd and irrelivant psuedo-question.

And yet a perfectly reasonable response to the stream of meaningless words it was in response to.

Der TRumpers racist rants seem reasonable.

I am not familiar with the people you are referring to - 
Der TRumpers - German are they?? However, if there are some racist rants you would like to discuss, how about you quote them and we can look at them together and try to determine if they are actually racist or rants.

Before discussing, you may want to brush up on books by Dr. SUess and "Mein Kampf".   

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 87

"illegals are murderous wackjobs"

scout - you put that in quotes. Who are you quoting?

Totally absurd and irrelivant psuedo-question.

And yet a perfectly reasonable response to the stream of meaningless words it was in response to.

Der TRumpers racist rants seem reasonable.

I am not familiar with the people you are referring to - 
Der TRumpers - German are they?? However, if there are some racist rants you would like to discuss, how about you quote them and we can look at them together and try to determine if they are actually racist or rants.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors