From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

 

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
360
Views

Re: A Young Son Bruttally Tortured To Death By Illegal Alien

360 Views
Message 41 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No need - the whackadoodle transparently nutbag nature of ultra right fringe posts is sufficient for the majority of rational American Citizens to be able to make up their own minds about whether they should listen to and believe irrational xenophobic ultra right whack jobs...

 

Does that mean that you are for the killing of American citizens by illegals or that you are opposed to the killing of Americans by illegals......or does it mean you have no idea what the topic is and have just gone off on another stream of consciousness?


does the nature of your question ignore the fact that US Citizens are also doing this to their OWN kids? cherry picking a problem? of course its horrible. but sadly, its not abnormal. Their is a case od keeping a kid in a cage going on now on local news. Its NOT an illegal alien problem, its a problem PERIOD. agree?


rk and the RW will never agree to anything that exculpates undocumented workers. It would be like Hitler and the Nazi's supporting the Jewish Anti-Defamation League. Besides, the GOPerLords would never allow it - they NEED someone to HATE so their base doesn't have time to THINK.


That is quite a rant. You are comparing illegal immigrants with innocent Jews. You are comparing law enforcement trying to enforce out laws with Nazis. And how does beating a child "exculpate" the guy?

 

Now about HATE.......


whatsittoya?You dont really care about the cause of death, or the fact someone lost a kid. You care that the MANNER of death can be used to push your political agenda. Period. Neither do any of the wingers here pushing it.

PNG

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
360
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
359
Views

Re: A Young Son Bruttally Tortured To Death By Illegal Alien

359 Views
Message 42 of 87

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Vegas - I believe there is general agreement that bump stocks should be illegal.

 

Texas - the existing law should have prevented him from getting a gun. Adding new law makes no sense - except to those who use tragedies as political tools.


I guess the natural progression of your thought process would call for HOME DEPOT to no longer rent pick-up trucks to those that LOOK like they are NOT FROM AROUND HERE (United States).

Nothing of the kind - just more racism and/or xenophobia from the left while trying to attribute it elsewhere. It also sounds like "Blame the gun rather than the shooter".

 

Saying woulda, coulda, shoulda sure doesn't bring those almost 100 people back.

Obviously. The discussion is "Now what" and I believe the bump stock rule would be a good idea.

 

As to your comment about the GENERAL AGREEMENT THAT BUMP STOCKS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL; the NRA has already said they are against it.

Your point? I am rk not NRA.

 

As to EXISTING LAWS SHOULD HAVE PREVENTED HIM GETTING A GUN; existing laws should have prevented the hijackers from hijacking the September 11, 2001 airplanes.

So how do additional laws help?

 

FLAWED THOUGHT PROCESS= MORE DEATHS TO COME

Agreed. Those who think just passing laws stops criminals and whack-jobs only make themselves feel good - "I care!!!!".

 

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
359
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
371
Views

Re: A Young Son Bruttally Tortured To Death By Illegal Alien

371 Views
Message 43 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Vegas - I believe there is general agreement that bump stocks should be illegal.

 

Texas - the existing law should have prevented him from getting a gun. Adding new law makes no sense - except to those who use tragedies as political tools.


I guess the natural progression of your thought process would call for HOME DEPOT to no longer rent pick-up trucks to those that LOOK like they are NOT FROM AROUND HERE (United States).

 

Saying woulda, coulda, shoulda sure doesn't bring those almost 100 people back.

 

As to your comment about the GENERAL AGREEMENT THAT BUMP STOCKS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL; the NRA has already said they are against it.

 

As to EXISTING LAWS SHOULD HAVE PREVENTED HIM GETTING A GUN; existing laws should have prevented the hijackers from hijacking the September 11, 2001 airplanes.

 

FLAWED THOUGHT PROCESS= MORE DEATHS TO COME

 

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
371
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
326
Views

Re: A Young Son Bruttally Tortured To Death By Illegal Alien

326 Views
Message 44 of 87

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

 

If an NRA member from a previous life was found guilty of shoplifting, the nutty lefties would be insisting it should be a 2" headline in all the majar papers. Of course they would not have to insist long or hard, as most major papers  are headed by the nutty leftist. 


I remember you posting that when Trump was going after MS-13. Do you keep a file of stuff to toss out here? as for your comments..whaa? yeah everything has a history. like Salvadorans fleeing a civil war backed by Reagan against the guy they elected. I aslo see gun crimes in your list..illegals purchasing guns...but you are ok with allowing that to happen. your solution for gun crime here seems to be deport illegals.is that what you are saying?

 

That is confusing. It sounds like you are saying that the brutal killing of a boy by an illegal immigrant is not an issue due to something Reagan did 30 years ago. Is that right?

 


 


Sure its an issue. big picture? not so. im sure there are more GUN DEATHS than incidents like this. As long as there are sleazy people that find these "single points" and capitalize them//remind me of a kid in clas with his hand up going OOO OOO me me me


Well, it has a topic, there have been many responses. so, why does it have to be used to talk about another subject?

 

Is sticking to the topic the same as OOOO OOOO?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
326
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
327
Views

Re: A Young Son Bruttally Tortured To Death By Illegal Alien

327 Views
Message 45 of 87

@Richva wrote:

I'm sorry but it is in very poor taste to talk about this so soon after the event. However, if you want to talk about the old white guy shooting down on innocents in Las Vegas, I think enough time has passed for that. 

 

Maybe, just maybe, enough time has passed to talk about the old white shooter in the Texas church.  Well, let's schedule that for next month right after the December old white guy shooting a bunch of people. 


As always - it's all about race to those to the left.

 

Vegas - I believe there is general agreement that bump stocks should be illegal.

 

Texas - the existing law should have prevented him from getting a gun. Adding new law makes no sense - except to those who use tragedies as political tools.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
327
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
327
Views

Re: A Young Son Bruttally Tortured To Death By Illegal Alien

327 Views
Message 46 of 87

Yes, there are bad people in the world and some are illegal immigrants.  How nice that 99.99% of them are here to make a living, worship, and contribute to their communities.  

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
327
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
347
Views

Re: A Young Son Bruttally Tortured To Death By Illegal Alien

347 Views
Message 47 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

 

If an NRA member from a previous life was found guilty of shoplifting, the nutty lefties would be insisting it should be a 2" headline in all the majar papers. Of course they would not have to insist long or hard, as most major papers  are headed by the nutty leftist. 


I remember you posting that when Trump was going after MS-13. Do you keep a file of stuff to toss out here? as for your comments..whaa? yeah everything has a history. like Salvadorans fleeing a civil war backed by Reagan against the guy they elected. I aslo see gun crimes in your list..illegals purchasing guns...but you are ok with allowing that to happen. your solution for gun crime here seems to be deport illegals.is that what you are saying?

 

That is confusing. It sounds like you are saying that the brutal killing of a boy by an illegal immigrant is not an issue due to something Reagan did 30 years ago. Is that right?

 


 


Sure its an issue. big picture? not so. im sure there are more GUN DEATHS than incidents like this. As long as there are sleazy people that find these "single points" and capitalize them//remind me of a kid in clas with his hand up going OOO OOO me me me

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
347
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
345
Views

Re: A Young Son Bruttally Tortured To Death By Illegal Alien

345 Views
Message 48 of 87

I'm sorry but it is in very poor taste to talk about this so soon after the event. However, if you want to talk about the old white guy shooting down on innocents in Las Vegas, I think enough time has passed for that. 

 

Maybe, just maybe, enough time has passed to talk about the old white shooter in the Texas church.  Well, let's schedule that for next month right after the December old white guy shooting a bunch of people. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
345
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
336
Views

Re: A Young Son Bruttally Tortured To Death By Illegal Alien

336 Views
Message 49 of 87

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

The left sees every thing through the prism of race. I'd say that is where the laughing stock exists - the racism of the left. Well, maybe not funny since it is so sad.


So, based on your statement above, a person that:

 

(1) Insinuates that an Islamic woman's silence on national television is due to her religion;

(2) States that a judge can't be fair because his parents are immigrants;

(3) Restricted access to his properties by Blacks and Puerto Ricans;

(4) Led the birther movement;

(5) Even after DNA evidence to the contrary; believes the Central Park Five are still guilty;

(6) Says he doesn't want Black accountants; he wants Jew ones;

(7) Used an anti-Semitic meme from a neo-Nazi forum against a political opponent

(8) Told Blacks "what do you have to lose".................

 

must be from the LEFT as the person described above sees EVERYTHING through the prism of RACE...... and RELIGION, for that matter.

 

So now you are calling your leader a leftist.

 

I don't think he would like that if it got back to him that you had done that.

 

 


A bit of dishonesty there. My comments had to do with making a racial issue out of an ISIS killer and the La Vegas killer.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
336
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
333
Views

Re: A Young Son Bruttally Tortured To Death By Illegal Alien

333 Views
Message 50 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

 

The left sees every thing through the prism of race. I'd say that is where the laughing stock exists - the racism of the left. Well, maybe not funny since it is so sad.


So, based on your statement above, a person that:

 

(1) Insinuates that an Islamic woman's silence on national television is due to her religion;

(2) States that a judge can't be fair because his parents are immigrants;

(3) Restricted access to his properties by Blacks and Puerto Ricans;

(4) Led the birther movement;

(5) Even after DNA evidence to the contrary; believes the Central Park Five are still guilty;

(6) Says he doesn't want Black accountants; he wants Jew ones;

(7) Used an anti-Semitic meme from a neo-Nazi forum against a political opponent

(8) Told Blacks "what do you have to lose".................

 

must be from the LEFT as the person described above sees EVERYTHING through the prism of RACE...... and RELIGION, for that matter.

 

So now you are calling your leader a leftist.

 

I don't think he would like that if it got back to him that you had done that.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
333
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors