Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A Young Son Bruttally Tortured To Death By Illegal Alien

Message 31 of 87

Just another lame attempt to promote trump’s xenophobic hateful campaign against immigrants. No moral person uses the death of a child for political gain.

Truly disgusting!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 87

Where did youcome up with "One Case"

Take a look at the Salinas California News 

We've already had 7 hit and Runs involving pedestrions this year alone.

and that's just the tip of the ice burge.

Norma Ray
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 87

Where did youcome up with "One Case"

Take a look at the Salinas California News

Norma Ray
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 87

@Richva wrote:

Another white citizen with a gun driving down the road killing passersby. Ho Hum

Boring....let's find an immigrant so we can be outraged. 

"Immigrant"?????  The subject is "Illegal Alien".

And I have not seen any "ho-hum" with regard to any killings. Can you point to it?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 87

@MIseker wrote:

@NJSmirk wrote:

Well, if anyone is interested,

Here is my take on the whole thing. I was mainly wanting to read what the topic was about but can't seem to find it. Therefor ,No opinion.

As for the laws. You can have as many laws as you can think of but they don't effect a thing if they are not enforced. and that's what I'm seeeing . 

I live in a  so called "Santuary City" the salad bowl of America where migrant workers are litteraly destroying our way of life. They get away with it because our City officials believe we should cater to them because "We need them to harvest our crops" Laws are not being enforced and it has become a Pirates Cove that attracts every kind of corruption you can imagine

I have nothing against people coming here to make a better life for themselves but I believe they should have to go to some kind of orentation before being allowed in the country. That orentation would outline what is expected of them such as following the Laws and Codes. I f you want to come to America, then respect America. Don't try to turn it into the country you just left. We don't want the illegal fireworks, litter, Dog & **bleep** fights, drugs , gang activity, or loud obnoxious music and parties, No raising chickens and other farm animals in residential neighborhoods.

Make them sign this agreement and understand that if the agreement is broken, 

YOU HAVE TO GO!  Period.

City government needs to make sure the law is enforced or THEY have  to go.

There are no special people. Anyone is replaceable.

years back we had "Migrant Services" ( mainly texican citizens here in MI) that got them servises needed to live while working low wage farm jobs. It was gutted because we dont wanna help those people they are not from our state. so like..they got cut off from federal stuff too..food stamps etc.

There is a variety of ways of dealing with the law and, at the same time, provide for the needs of our nation. "Guest worker" and "Bracero" are good examples.

"Sanctuary Cities" are not the way to go.

Thank you for your insightful post, Smirk.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 87

Another white citizen with a gun driving down the road killing passersby. Ho Hum

Boring....let's find an immigrant so we can be outraged. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 87

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So, out of 11.2 million undocumented aliens you found ONE case where they were monsters?  Wow, we should let more of them in and send a few of my neighbors out. 

How many of  your neighbors children died at the hands of your neighbors? One childs death, three years ago-Big deal, move on, nothing to see here. 

No problem with the left going back to Bush, Reagan, etc. to unturn dirt.

How many monsters have been uncovered in the NRA??

want me to post a few NRA videos?

i get the response from your brother " I dont believe it" .

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 87

@Richva wrote:

So, out of 11.2 million undocumented aliens you found ONE case where they were monsters?  Wow, we should let more of them in and send a few of my neighbors out. 

How many of  your neighbors children died at the hands of your neighbors? One childs death, three years ago-Big deal, move on, nothing to see here. 

No problem with the left going back to Bush, Reagan, etc. to unturn dirt.

How many monsters have been uncovered in the NRA??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 87

@NJSmirk wrote:

Here is my take on the whole thing. I was mainly wanting to read what the topic was about but can't seem to find it. Therefor ,No opinion.

As for the laws. You can have as many laws as you can think of but they don't effect a thing if they are not enforced. and that's what I'm seeeing . 

I live in a  so called "Santuary City" the salad bowl of America where migrant workers are litteraly destroying our way of life. They get away with it because our City officials believe we should cater to them because "We need them to harvest our crops" Laws are not being enforced and it has become a Pirates Cove that attracts every kind of corruption you can imagine

I have nothing against people coming here to make a better life for themselves but I believe they should have to go to some kind of orentation before being allowed in the country. That orentation would outline what is expected of them such as following the Laws and Codes. I f you want to come to America, then respect America. Don't try to turn it into the country you just left. We don't want the illegal fireworks, litter, Dog & **bleep** fights, drugs , gang activity, or loud obnoxious music and parties, No raising chickens and other farm animals in residential neighborhoods.

YOU HAVE TO GO!  Period.

years back we had "Migrant Services" ( mainly texican citizens here in MI) that got them servises needed to live while working low wage farm jobs. It was gutted because we dont wanna help those people they are not from our state. so like..they got cut off from federal stuff too..food stamps etc.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 87

YOU HAVE TO GO!  Period.

Norma Ray
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors