Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A Young Son Bruttally Tortured To Death By Illegal Alien

Message 21 of 87

Listening to a recorded 60 minutes, which aired  12/17/2017. ( WIVB here in my neck of the woods).

One segment started with these words.

”Terrorism has come to mean Islamic extremism, but the fact is since 9/11 more than TWICE as many Americans have been murdered by WHITE SUPREMACISTS.”  

Guess some one of our posters will have to start packing their bags and getting out, cause using their ( and trump’s) ridiculous rationale, they must be guilty too.

SIMPLISTIC THINKING RARELY RESULTS IN TRUTH.  This is a clear reason why this thread and its malevolent intent has absolutely no merit. We are used to such hate being vomited at us by trump, his supporters, and the slime that seeps from propagandist websites.

So, again, given the irrational thinking presented by the above, must be a few posters are on their way out—I bet Vlady will take them.

Stay tuned—someone will cry childish—while ignoring that the rationale used here—IS HIS!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 87

@alferdpacker— I guess when trump came to the fore, rationale, commonsense, morality, somehow became childish. As opposed to trump, whom, as we all know, is a glowing example of what every adult should be – – if that adult is a mentally ill fool with an IQ of a seven-year-old. 

Ohh well, the comedy show given us by racist RWNJs continues, as those who can't deal with reality redundantly default to the stupidity that all who point out rationality are childish. This is is getting old— both in its stupidity and the delusional theories behind the stupidity.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

When we deport or fail to allow into our country those of each ethnic group whose brethren have committed a crime, your illogical rationale will hold water—not until! And ya know why?  Because there is no rationale here—only xenophobic fear—because really RK, that is what xenophobia and racism are—fear. 

Again the childlike overgeneralizing. No one has said anything about banning any "ethnic groups" or "brethren" - it is simply about "legal" vs "illegal" in this topic.

Now, see if you can deal with that as an adult without the "xenophobia" and "racism" silliness. Try sticking to "legal" vs "illegal".

Slavery was "legal" - killing a slave for "backtalk" was "legal" - beating one's wife with a thumb-thickness rod was "legal" - not allowing women to vote was "legal" - poll taxes were "legal" - literacy tests were "legal" racial discrimination was "legal"...

Is living in an alternate reality "legal"?  Yep. 

Being conservative/republican - and morally and ethically wrong - even though "legal" - is still wrong. 

Stupid?  Yep. 

Patriotic?  Nope.   

We understand the dilemma of irrational and illogical morally and ethically bankrupt conservatives/republicans - whether to do what's right and patriotic - WJWD - or to do what racist, bigoted, past generations have done - just like the BLOTUS does to this very day...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 87

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

When we deport or fail to allow into our country those of each ethnic group whose brethren have committed a crime, your illogical rationale will hold water—not until! And ya know why?  Because there is no rationale here—only xenophobic fear—because really RK, that is what xenophobia and racism are—fear. 

Again the childlike overgeneralizing. No one has said anything about banning any "ethnic groups" or "brethren" - it is simply about "legal" vs "illegal" in this topic.

Now, see if you can deal with that as an adult without the "xenophobia" and "racism" silliness. Try sticking to "legal" vs "illegal".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 87

Oh RK—You caught an error!! I am so proud of you!! Good boy!! You may have cookies and milk—and a gold star ⭐️ !  Ahh, if you’d like, I will send a note to your mommy!!

Now that the child has been rewarded—

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 87

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

RK—Again, with the hate—LET ME BE CLEAR—using an isolated incident as a political tool to justify xenophobia and hatred is the problem.  Your hero and his hate filled supporters ARE THE PROBLEM as they tell the fools who believe them that this is the norm—it is not.

Until you no longer support the most disgraceful and biggest hate mongerer this country has seen since McArthery  you have no business calling anyone or anything hateful. To do so, screams hypocrite.

On the other hand, if one were to be honest vs pc it would be obvious that the "isolated incident" is representative of numerous incidents. 

"McArthety"???? - oh, those poor students!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 87

RK—Again, with the hate—LET ME BE CLEAR—using an isolated incident as a political tool to justify xenophobia and hatred is the problem.  Your hero and his hate filled supporters ARE THE PROBLEM as they tell the fools who believe them that this is the norm—it is not.

Until you no longer support the most disgraceful and biggest hate mongerer this country has seen since McArthery  you have no business calling anyone or anything hateful. To do so, screams hypocrite.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 87

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Just another lame attempt to promote trump’s xenophobic hateful campaign against immigrants. No moral person uses the death of a child for political gain.

Truly disgusting!

Seeing the death of a child through the prism of hatred for our President is truly disgusting!

As always you interchange "immigrants" with "illegal immigrants". Is that the result of honest ignorance or intentional misleading?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 87

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

So, out of 11.2 million undocumented aliens you found ONE case where they were monsters?  Wow, we should let more of them in and send a few of my neighbors out. 

How many of  your neighbors children died at the hands of your neighbors? One childs death, three years ago-Big deal, move on, nothing to see here. 

No problem with the left going back to Bush, Reagan, etc. to unturn dirt.

How many monsters have been uncovered in the NRA??

We had a Trump supporter go to the local high school and kill 2 students then himself. Killer was 21 and born in the US and a member of the far right. Lets export all the far right Trump supporters to another country so we will be safe.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Another white citizen with a gun driving down the road killing passersby. Ho Hum

Boring....let's find an immigrant so we can be outraged. 

"Immigrant"?????  The subject is "Illegal Alien".

And I have not seen any "ho-hum" with regard to any killings. Can you point to it?

Sure - here's a ho-hum -

Kentucky Lawmaker Accused of Sexual Assault Commits Suicide

Finally - a republican - doing what's best for the nation...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors