From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A WORD OF CAUTION

Message 1 of 10

You got it right Gail,  there is no inity in the Democratic Party as of now. one of the reasons that Biden is at the top of  all the other candidates,
Many here still believe that insulting Trump has its place in our discussions, many think that extremes are what the American people want, they will not accept the fact that  progressive movements are not what this country is all about, in the same manner that The tea party does not represent this county either.

Until they start by becoming objective and deal withe the issues that the American people want to see and not what the extremes want, we will not have real governments in this country

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@Soosie wrote:

Is there UNITY in the Democratic Party - if so, where - center, left of center, far left of center, far, far left of center? @GailL1....................Great questions. It would be great if this group would or could answer.

There is unity, of course.

The removal of the most corrupt, misogynistic, racist, xenophobic president in the history of the country removed from office.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10
If you divide yourselves - it could be detrimental to the total cause - Agree? Disagree?

Is there UNITY in the Democratic Party - if so, where - center, left of center, far left of center, far, far left of center? @GailL1....................Great questions. It would be great if this group would or could answer.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

Some thoughts for all. First I am not surprised Muller would not recommend clearing or charging Trump. As I said before Trump has been at this for years as the mob boss of his business. The boss keeps their hands clean for the most part and the underlings do the dirty work. Trump got 3 million from the City of New York in a deal where he kept 2 sets of books in a hotel deal. Trump never went to jail just had to make good on the stolen money and that is a good example for all. We will have to wait and see if the Muller report is released to Congress and the public. That could be a court fight. Lets see if Muller  and AG are called to testify before Congress, and do they come or does the Admin. make a court fight to stop them. Right now it is wait and see. We know Muller  would not clear Trump and that tells us something.

Here is another thing to watch for. I have been saying that Trump has taken over the Justice system of the US on his march to be a Dictator. I reported on the backdoor deal that was supposedly made for the SC appointment by Trump. It seemed to look true after one of their rulings. If Trump takes that court route and wins in the SC I think it will tell all he does control all the courts, and they are now just an arm of the Dictator. It looks like he is now in full control of the JD, and possibly the police end. We might have hit or passed the tipping point for him to take full power. Look at Germany we seem to still be on the same path. The enablers will be in here shortly. Right now they are glued to FOX to get their marching orders. Lets all hope this was not the event or day the US went to a full Dictatorship. Time will tell.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

But that doen't mean that it will be the Progressive way (more liberal) does it?

Or has there been a conscious decision to go in that direction, whole hog, as they say in the South?

If you divide yourselves - it could be detrimental to the total cause - Agree? Disagree?

Is there UNITY in the Democratic Party - if so, where - center, left of center, far left of center, far, far left of center?

* * * * It's Always Something . . . Roseanne Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@nctarheel wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

You all know me as a Republican that is not a Trump follower.

But you are still a Republican and would say what would be best for the Republican cause (otherwise you would be a Democrat).

With that said........................

The Democrats DO NOT need to follow your recommendations.

They tried to be polite, follow political protocol, and follow tradition in 2016 and Trump won.

This lying, two-timing skirt chaser, lover of dictators needs to be met HEAD-ON this time.

Your recommendation is a recipe for another DEMOCRATIC loss.

Your   response   happens to be more damaging to this cause than me being a Republican. If this is how the Democrats think? then in that case, I will predict  here and now, that   the Democrats will loose the 2020 elections.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

I will pat my back several times for having said that Trump didn't collude with Russia, in my view too dumb to do so.

But of course he couldn't get exonerated regarding his continuous obstruction to the Mueller investigation.

Now the Trump followers will chant no collusion no obstruction until the year 2020 and beyond.

But again, without leaving the important issues that really need answers, the Democrats should deal with the issues of the country at hand,  and  for the time being simply look at the issues that this country needs, or if they continue with the  back and forth of answering everything  that they don't agree with, and pay attention on the issues, they will loose the 2020 elections

You all want to defeat Trump? attack him on the issue and what the Democrat can do for this country and he won't do.

Also, remember that we have a President that the only thing that he thinks is that whatever he  does happens to be legal and doesn't care whether his actions are appropriate   He is still calling this investigation illegal and that is what we will see and hear form the mouths of his followers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@rker321 wrote:

You all know me as a Republican that is not a Trump follower.

But you are still a Republican and would say what would be best for the Republican cause (otherwise you would be a Democrat).

With that said........................

The Democrats DO NOT need to follow your recommendations.

They tried to be polite, follow political protocol, and follow tradition in 2016 and Trump won.

This lying, two-timing skirt chaser, lover of dictators needs to be met HEAD-ON this time.

Your recommendation is a recipe for another DEMOCRATIC loss.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

Image result for i'm not dead yet

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

A WORD OF CAUTION

Message 10 of 10

You all know me as a Republican that is not a Trump follower. for the following reasons.

He lies all the time. He is only concerned with himself and his own issues, He has no respect for the rule of Law, His morals are simply not there. He has shown all of us his corrective ways in which he has always followed not only in his life but in his businesses.

But, do I hate Trump?  NO.  why would I. I don't know him. If I hate anyone would b e my ex-husband  and fortunately, he is dead so, I can't hate him any more.

Therefore these are words for Democrats to consider.

Stop wasting your time on Trump. and start looking at the issues that will resonate in the next elections.

Although all of you simply don't want to accept the fact that Trump is the representation of his followers and his followers are Trump.

If the  Mueller report is not to your liking, please do not misunderstand the scope of the Mueller investigation and why it was created.

You still have to deal with a President that has all the bad things that I mentioned above. and those are the things that you should concentrate.

Forget Trump, look at the American people and see what they need and want/ 

Really concentrate on uniting this country. Stop the partisanship and the extremism that  I see in many of these new candidates,

This is not their time, This country is not ready yet, to accept what they want to bring forth.

You have the opportunity to win the elections, let Trump fall on his own. and concentrate of the issues. Forget the push back each and every time you hear something that you don't like, is distracting and provides fuel to the opposition.

Look around you and see Americans and not Republicans or Democrats.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors