Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

A VERY MODEST ADVISE.

We  have seen the depth of which our moral compass has fallen in this country. and we seem   not  to be able to stop it.
2018  elections are now quite near and perhaps  we should all reflect on how we need to conduct ourselves in order to make sure that elections are done and the winners are the ones that promote stability and that rule of law.
One thing that needs to stop is the name calling by all groups or political affiliations, it says very little on how we wage our battles.
Stop the vulgarity in all. stop the name calling to all.  If you disagree with this Administration please disagree on the policies and leave the person out of it.
I realize that the chief insultor happens to be the President but, let it be him the one that promotes that action .
If Democrats are going to win elections in 2018   you need to walk a very tight rope and insults   and name calling will get you nothing.
We were all horrified by what Rosanne did and the swift action that the station took. well, we should also expect the same action for Samatha Bee.  and  not create a double standards that diminished our v values.
There  has been enough policies in this Administration that are extremely bad and the disrespect of the Rule of Law has  been  outrageous.
Please, start by becoming Americans and stop being Republicans or Democrats  that will be the only way. for Democrats to win the 2018 elections

 

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

If  Trump thought that he had the authority. he by himself would amends the  1st Amendment.

Fortunately he can't.


Why do YOU think that?


Oh  come on!!!!  are you joking?   he has tried to disrupt the institutions that have always been sacred in this country. he only supports people and individuals that either think like him or  want him to think that they do. 
Proclaims loyalty as the most important  merit that any person should have.
Now will probably follow the latest Bannon   advise and fire Rosenstein and convince him that the DOJ  does have to do what the President says he has to do.
He thinks that he is more intelligent than anyone else and is incapable of following any kind of advise. and guess what.!!! he will screw the summit  you just wait and see.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

If  Trump thought that he had the authority. he by himself would amends the  1st Amendment.

Fortunately he can't.


Why do YOU think that?


Oh  come on!!!!  are you joking?   he has tried to disrupt the institutions that have always been sacred in this country. he only supports people and individuals that either think like him or  want him to think that they do. 
Proclaims loyalty as the most important  merit that any person should have.
Now will probably follow the latest Bannon   advise and fire Rosenstein and convince him that the DOJ  does have to do what the President says he has to do.
He thinks that he is more intelligent than anyone else and is incapable of following any kind of advise. and guess what.!!! he will screw the summit  you just wait and see.


Nothing in your post had anything to do with the 1st amendment (freedom of speech)!

0 Kudos
215 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

There  has been enough policies in this Administration that are extremely bad and the disrespect of the Rule of Law has  been  outrageous.

 

It's a lot bigger then that, and silence is consent.

Honored Social Butterfly

God Speed Honorable Republican Robert Mueller.

Honored Social Butterfly

If the Democrats think that running on an impeachment platform is going to get them any winning elections they are completely mistaken.

They need to understand that they have to change a lot more and understand that their message has ceased to be relevant.

The Democrats have forgotten who is the Middle Class American. and that has been a very big mistake

  •  Although I realize that the unions are now no longer relevant. they  should be able to reach that white middle American that thinks that they are not relevant any longer.
  • One thing that I think that they shoud really consider quitckly is that Nancy Pelosi has outlived her usefullness, and get someone in there that will guide the Democratic Party to a new platform and is more relevant to the times.
    The women's  movement is strong, the gun issue is strong/   and you need to emphasized the bad things but be careful on how you do it.

Get all of those  millenians to register and vote, make grass root emphasis  the way to go.
The politicians in DC are too corrupt to make anyone follow them.
There needs to be a cultural change in order to fight  for the rule of law.  the institutions and a retun to civility and reject all vulgarity that has been the center of our culture for a long time 

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Good advice-Hope the Dems don`t take it ,they might even start winning. You are making enough sense to be a Republican.

0 Kudos
835 Views
9
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@easyed598 wrote:

Good advice-Hope the Dems don`t take it ,they might even start winning. You are making enough sense to be a Republican.


Darling   I am a Republican  but I am not a Trump follower, Trump shouild not call himself a Republican he dimishes the name and the Party.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Good advice-Hope the Dems don`t take it ,they might even start winning. You are making enough sense to be a Republican.


Darling   I am a Republican  but I am not a Trump follower, Trump shouild not call himself a Republican he dimishes the name and the Party.


He should (call himself a Republican) because that distinguishes him from Democrats. Many that support Trump, support him because he made some bold promises pre-election and is actually trying to implement them versus most politicians. Yes, he sometimes reverses himself, he's clumsy with his speech, repetitive, but always seems to remember "the goal". His successes, despite the Democrats "resistance" and some of the Republicans, are the other reasons for his popularity. If you think Trump is bad, why not tell me what the Democrat platform will be that is better? Raise the taxes, increase unemployment, more social handouts, more regulations??????

0 Kudos
800 Views
7
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly

trump is not a Republican, and I know many who agree. He is, rather, a Facist. Carrying through on distructive, cruel, ignorant, harmful, and embarrassing promises is no badge of honor. trump is an embarrassment to all Americans who understand what he and his enablers are doing to this country.

To defend him is to enable his distruction of our laws, our Constitution, and our freedoms.

Real Republicans are horrified by trump, his elected enablers,  and his abhorrent base.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Honored Social Butterfly


@phyllisc6781 wrote:

trump is not a Republican, and I know many who agree. He is, rather, a Facist. Carrying through on distructive, cruel, ignorant, harmful, and embarrassing promises is no badge of honor. trump is an embarrassment to all Americans who understand what he and his enablers are doing to this country.

To defend him is to enable his distruction of our laws, our Constitution, and our freedoms.

Real Republicans are horrified by trump, his elected enablers,  and his abhorrent base.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


"Republican" is a political Party and President Trump ran and won the Presidency as a Republican. Even us igorant country bumpkins know that.

 

As to "Fascism" - it is basically the German version of Italian fascism under which the government tightly controls the activities of it's people and industry.

 

Now, it would seem that this is the opposite of the stated goals of President Trump and more in line with those of the neoMarxists.

 

But then you seem to have no interest in reality - just typing stuff like "his abhorrent base".

0 Kudos
248 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Good advice-Hope the Dems don`t take it ,they might even start winning. You are making enough sense to be a Republican.


Darling   I am a Republican  but I am not a Trump follower, Trump shouild not call himself a Republican he dimishes the name and the Party.


He should (call himself a Republican) because that distinguishes him from Democrats. I don't think it's about what HE calls himself....many Rebubs don't support the person, but do support some of his policies....the far-right supports both....the person and his policies (or so it seems).  Many that support Trump, support him because he made some bold promises pre-election and is actually trying to implement them versus most politicians.  I would agree that "many" do.  Yes, he sometimes reverses himself, he's clumsy with his speech, repetitive, ....a blatant liar and extremely self-centered and egotistical....but always seems to remember "the goal". after he's reminded by staff. Why did he fire Comey?  Because of the way he treated Hillary (lol)....no wait, because of the Russian investigation.....no, that won't work today.....because of the recommendation of Rosenstein.....no, wait, I'm being interviewed, "Because of the Russian investigation.... His successes, despite the Democrats "resistance" ....is it any worse than the Republican resistance under Obama? and some of the Republicans, are the other reasons for his popularity. If you think Trump is bad, why not tell me what the Democrat platform will be that is better? Class, respect to name just a few....Raise the taxes....absolutely!  We have to pay down the debt somehow.....you know, as Conservatives said for years under Bush....., increase unemployment....really?  Have the Dems ever ran on THAT platform?  Of course not.  You seem to forget it was under the Bush admin that unemployment numbers spiraled upward.   more social handouts  Pulling others out of poverty...., more regulations??????  Yes, we'll need to leave it to the left to protect our planet and clean our waters, unlike the Repubs in Michigan. But thanks for asking......


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Good advice-Hope the Dems don`t take it ,they might even start winning. You are making enough sense to be a Republican.


Darling   I am a Republican  but I am not a Trump follower, Trump shouild not call himself a Republican he dimishes the name and the Party.


He should (call himself a Republican) because that distinguishes him from Democrats. I don't think it's about what HE calls himself....many Rebubs don't support the person, but do support some of his policies....the far-right supports both....the person and his policies (or so it seems).  

From a very biased perspective, I can see how YOU would think this. From my perspective, I support the promises he made when running for office and I don't give a care about "the person". That's how the majority of Trump supporters are but you again wouldn't know.

Many that support Trump, support him because he made some bold promises pre-election and is actually trying to implement them versus most politicians.  I would agree that "many" do.  Yes, he sometimes reverses himself, he's clumsy with his speech, repetitive, ....a blatant liar and extremely self-centered and egotistical...

Clearly your personal OPINION as many on the left concur.

.but always seems to remember "the goal". after he's reminded by staff.

You have personal knowledge of this?

Why did he fire Comey?

Only DT knows for sure - not you or I.

  Because of the way he treated Hillary (lol)....no wait, because of the Russian investigation.....no, that won't work today.....because of the recommendation of Rosenstein.....no, wait, I'm being interviewed, "Because of the Russian investigation.... His successes, despite the Democrats "resistance" ....is it any worse than the Republican resistance under Obama?

Obama had mostly BAD policies and little Republican support for bad policies.

 and some of the Republicans, are the other reasons for his popularity. If you think Trump is bad, why not tell me what the Democrat platform will be that is better? Class, respect to name just a few...

People don't vote for class and that is personal opinion too!

.Raise the taxes....absolutely!  We have to pay down the debt somehow.....you know, as Conservatives said for years under Bush.....,

Vote for Democrats if you like high taxes. Go for it!

increase unemployment....really?  Have the Dems ever ran on THAT platform?  Of course not.  You seem to forget it was under the Bush admin that unemployment numbers spiraled upward.  

Did you notice that more people are employed under Trump than Obama? Did you notice that black unemployment is lower too? I sure you won't give any credit to Trump for that.

 more social handouts  Pulling others out of poverty...., more regulations??????  Yes, we'll need to leave it to the left to protect our planet and clean our waters, unlike the Repubs in Michigan. But thanks for asking......

Again, you think Trump doesn't care about our planet? Why, because he backed out of the Climate Bogus Agreement?


 

0 Kudos
212 Views
3
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Good advice-Hope the Dems don`t take it ,they might even start winning. You are making enough sense to be a Republican.


Darling   I am a Republican  but I am not a Trump follower, Trump shouild not call himself a Republican he dimishes the name and the Party.


He should (call himself a Republican) because that distinguishes him from Democrats. I don't think it's about what HE calls himself....many Rebubs don't support the person, but do support some of his policies....the far-right supports both....the person and his policies (or so it seems).  

From a very biased perspective, I can see how YOU would think this. I'm happy you finally understand your's is a "very biased perspective".  Many have been telling you that for years.

 

From my perspective, biased as you revealed above....I support the promises he made when running for office and I don't give a care about "the person".  Understood. It's rather pathetic that he's the only one in the GOP that could deliver what you wanted.  Say's a lot about the party, IMO.  That's how the majority of Trump supporters are I would agree....he said he was going to be a bigot and he has been, just like his supporters.  but you again wouldn't know.  Oh, I and many others see it here every day....we know.

 

Many that support Trump, support him because he made some bold promises pre-election and is actually trying to implement them versus most politicians.  I would agree that "many" do.  Yes, he sometimes reverses himself, he's clumsy with his speech, repetitive, ....a blatant liar and extremely self-centered and egotistical...

Clearly your personal OPINION as many on the left concur.  ANY objective person would concur....

 

President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far

 

it's over 3,500 now.....

 

But extremists love liars.....

 

.but always seems to remember "the goal". after he's reminded by staff.

You have personal knowledge of this?

 

No, it's public.

 

Why did he fire Comey?

Only DT knows for sure - not you or I.

 

Well if he knew, the reason keeps changing.....doesn't it?

 

  Because of the way he treated Hillary (lol)....no wait, because of the Russian investigation.....no, that won't work today.....because of the recommendation of Rosenstein.....no, wait, I'm being interviewed, "Because of the Russian investigation.... His successes, despite the Democrats "resistance" ....is it any worse than the Republican resistance under Obama?

Obama had mostly BAD policies and little Republican support for bad policies.  Just opinion on your part....McConnel said it was the GOP plan to "resist" (my word) as did Limblah.  You can claim it was just bad policy just as much as the left can today about trump, and that he's an **bleep** opening.

 

 and some of the Republicans, are the other reasons for his popularity. If you think Trump is bad, why not tell me what the Democrat platform will be that is better? Class, respect to name just a few...

People don't vote for class and that is personal opinion too!  Oh, now you claim to know why people vote?  You're amazing......

 

.Raise the taxes....absolutely!  We have to pay down the debt somehow.....you know, as Conservatives said for years under Bush.....,

Vote for Democrats if you like high taxes. Go for it!  I always vote for responsible government which occasionally means higher taxes, especially now facing a 1 trillion dollar annual deficit.  But thanks for your permission....

 

increase unemployment....really?  Have the Dems ever ran on THAT platform?  Of course not.  You seem to forget it was under the Bush admin that unemployment numbers spiraled upward.  

Did you notice that more people are employed under Trump than Obama? Yep.  Did you notice there were more employed under Obama than Bush?  Did you notice that black unemployment is lower too? Yep....just as it was under Obama than Bush.  I sure you won't give any credit to Trump for that.  And of course you'd be wrong again....

 

 more social handouts  Pulling others out of poverty...., more regulations??????  Yes, we'll need to leave it to the left to protect our planet and clean our waters, unlike the Repubs in Michigan. But thanks for asking......

Again, you think Trump doesn't care about our planet? No, I do not.  Why, because he backed out of the Climate Bogus Agreement?  And he's cut regulations governing air and water quality.


 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Good advice-Hope the Dems don`t take it ,they might even start winning. You are making enough sense to be a Republican.


Darling   I am a Republican  but I am not a Trump follower, Trump shouild not call himself a Republican he dimishes the name and the Party.


He should (call himself a Republican) because that distinguishes him from Democrats. I don't think it's about what HE calls himself....many Rebubs don't support the person, but do support some of his policies....the far-right supports both....the person and his policies (or so it seems).  

From a very biased perspective, I can see how YOU would think this. I'm happy you finally understand your's is a "very biased perspective".  Many have been telling you that for years.

 

From my perspective, biased as you revealed above....I support the promises he made when running for office and I don't give a care about "the person".  Understood. It's rather pathetic that he's the only one in the GOP that could deliver what you wanted.  Say's a lot about the party, IMO.  That's how the majority of Trump supporters are I would agree....he said he was going to be a bigot and he has been, just like his supporters.  but you again wouldn't know.  Oh, I and many others see it here every day....we know.

 

Many that support Trump, support him because he made some bold promises pre-election and is actually trying to implement them versus most politicians.  I would agree that "many" do.  Yes, he sometimes reverses himself, he's clumsy with his speech, repetitive, ....a blatant liar and extremely self-centered and egotistical...

Clearly your personal OPINION as many on the left concur.  ANY objective person would concur....

 

President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far

 

it's over 3,500 now.....

 

But extremists love liars.....

 

.but always seems to remember "the goal". after he's reminded by staff.

You have personal knowledge of this?

 

No, it's public.

 

Why did he fire Comey?

Only DT knows for sure - not you or I.

 

Well if he knew, the reason keeps changing.....doesn't it?

 

  Because of the way he treated Hillary (lol)....no wait, because of the Russian investigation.....no, that won't work today.....because of the recommendation of Rosenstein.....no, wait, I'm being interviewed, "Because of the Russian investigation.... His successes, despite the Democrats "resistance" ....is it any worse than the Republican resistance under Obama?

Obama had mostly BAD policies and little Republican support for bad policies.  Just opinion on your part....McConnel said it was the GOP plan to "resist" (my word) as did Limblah.  You can claim it was just bad policy just as much as the left can today about trump, and that he's an **bleep** opening.

 

 and some of the Republicans, are the other reasons for his popularity. If you think Trump is bad, why not tell me what the Democrat platform will be that is better? Class, respect to name just a few...

People don't vote for class and that is personal opinion too!  Oh, now you claim to know why people vote?  You're amazing......

 

.Raise the taxes....absolutely!  We have to pay down the debt somehow.....you know, as Conservatives said for years under Bush.....,

Vote for Democrats if you like high taxes. Go for it!  I always vote for responsible government which occasionally means higher taxes, especially now facing a 1 trillion dollar annual deficit.  But thanks for your permission....

 

increase unemployment....really?  Have the Dems ever ran on THAT platform?  Of course not.  You seem to forget it was under the Bush admin that unemployment numbers spiraled upward.  

Did you notice that more people are employed under Trump than Obama? Yep.  Did you notice there were more employed under Obama than Bush?  Did you notice that black unemployment is lower too? Yep....just as it was under Obama than Bush.  I sure you won't give any credit to Trump for that.  And of course you'd be wrong again....

 

 more social handouts  Pulling others out of poverty...., more regulations??????  Yes, we'll need to leave it to the left to protect our planet and clean our waters, unlike the Repubs in Michigan. But thanks for asking......

Again, you think Trump doesn't care about our planet? No, I do not.  Why, because he backed out of the Climate Bogus Agreement?  And he's cut regulations governing air and water quality.


 


 


You've noted all the GOOD things Trump has done while your party (the left) has done nothing but 'regress" the country.

0 Kudos
191 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Trying to have a non partisan discussion in this group has  become impossible, and that is what will most definitely hurt this country even more than Trump.
The division that this country is going thru, will have horrible consequences for this nation
 I am so sorry, that you all have become so blind that none of you can see the harm that you all are doing to your country.

In another thread that I started I predict a world in which the US will be an irrelevant country and society.
Of course most of you are only seeing what is happening here. As usual the American eccentricity is and has been extremely harmful, because it created a very narrow mind and objectives.
Sorry guys  but I am sure that within the next ten years if we are all still alive you will have the society that you are creating right now.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

I guess that the partisan is so deep that common sense doesn't seem to have a chance. 
Well, sorry Democrats, but this type of attitude will not  ptovide the success that this country needs in 2018

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

I respect you rker321 and your moderate Republican values , but unfortunately there are too few of you. My favorite Republican President's - Lincoln , Eisenhower and George H. Bush would agree very little with anything President Trump stands for or has done. 

I realize we will all get through this especially IF the Honorable Robert Mueller is allowed to complete his investigation. The most ironic thing about all of this is that Robert Mueller is a well respected life long Republican , but is attacked by today's delusional Far Right Trump supporter's. 

 

Honored Social Butterfly

Is no longer having or being a moderate whether you are a Republican or a Democrat.
We need to realize that  this fight is not   elevating our moral compass in the manner that is being fought.
We desperately need to win in 2018 and have some moderates take over the extremists that now are conducting this Government in such a immoral  ad corrupt manner.
Republicans need to get some stones and stand up as Americans, and Democrats need to be a lot more moderate in how they attack this President. Like I have been trying to convince many here. Attack his policies. don't be another Samantha Bee.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

I agree with the repubs not standing up to trump. And it is part of the oath that they took, and need to stand as a counter balance to the executive branch. 

And the Dems cannot and should not run on impeachment, which is a trap that repubs are trying to lure them into. And they cannot run on attacking trump directly. They must focus on the negative aspects of his policies and how the repubs have almost totally supported trump. 

Moderation is in a very short supply, but I am still hopeful of a comeback!

 

frosty politics

Honored Social Butterfly

 I agree with Rker advice however it goes much further than the far right or far left on this board. It is definitely the liberal politicians,the liberal media and the leftist in the entertainment world who fuels the hatred against this President. I hated Obama`s policies and scandals  but never hated the man or resorted to vile rhetoric that we see here and on the news  mediia and the social media. To the left Trump can do nothing right which of course is untrue. For example -Today the unemployment figures came out and it was 3.8% (the lowest in 18 years ) and the black unemployment was under 6 % (first time in history). Nancy Pelosi when informed said" well it doesn`t help the millions who have high health care premiums".    "Obamacare "who Trump tried to repeal and reform  and every Democrat voted against and somehow it appears she is trying to blame Trump for the high premiums -Another example -The good economy which most of us our enjoying ,the left say well it is a carry over from the Obama administration. This completely ignores the fact that Trump got rid of hundreds of restrictive regulations and of course  the tax cut .   To be honest,I am surprise that Trump is doing so well in spite of all the hate coming from all directions and the never ending Mueller investigation which seems to be going nowhere. If he pulls off a North Korean peace deal what will the left say then?

0 Kudos
856 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@easyed598 wrote:

 I agree with Rker advice however it goes much further than the far right or far left on this board. It is definitely the liberal politicians,the liberal media and the leftist in the entertainment world who fuels the hatred against this President. Your mistaken; trump fuels the hatred outward to minorities, foreigners, welfare recipients, liberals, etc. and he reaps what he sows.  It's rather clear to anyone who is objective.  If HE stopped with the hate, he'd receive far less. I hated Obama`s policies and scandals  but never hated the man or resorted to vile rhetoric that we see here and on the news  mediia (sic) and the social media. LOL....you have a very short memory or are just ignoring the facts, EZ.  Fox, Hannity, Beck, Limblah, and many other far-wing talk show hosts, including O'Reilly, made MANY hateful comments about Obama as well as his wife, Michelle.  To the left Trump can do nothing right which of course is untrue. Your claim is also "untrue".  Although MOST Americans loathe liars, bigots and fascists, most Liberals I listen to appreciate his efforts resolving the NK issue. Though I'm not a Liberal, I supported the tougher sanctions on NK; I supported his allowing the military leaders to up the ante on fighting ISIS and not managing the war himself.  But I do NOT support his creating the largest projected debt in world history?  Do you?.  For example -Today the unemployment figures came out and it was 3.8% (the lowest in 18 years ) and the black unemployment was under 6 % (first time in history). Nancy Pelosi when informed said" well it doesn`t help the millions who have high health care premiums". Is she wrong? "Obamacare "who Trump tried to repeal and reform  and every Democrat voted against  Of course. The Repub plan sucked  and that's why Repubs didn't support it as well.  Please try and get your facts straight instead of looking for someone to blame.  The public didn't support trumpcare, that's why it didn't pass.  and somehow it appears she is trying to blame Trump for the high premiums -  No, she isn't lying; you appear to be ignorant of the facts.  Go back and look how trumps plan to make the ACA fail, has sucked billions of dollars out of the ACA.  Do you think that's effected premiums???  Another example -The good economy which most of us our enjoying ,the left say well it is a carry over from the Obama administration. Well sorry to tell you, that's true. 

 

Quarter-to-Quarter Growth in Real GDP

 

 

The economy is doing well today, but the outlook is NOT. Further more, we sold many of the protections to our health and generations to come to gain a lot of the current improvement.  I for one don't call that a "win".  I sure don't recall you "objectively" commenting on how well Obama did with the economy after Bush and the GOP ran it into the ground.

 

This completely ignores the fact that Trump got rid of hundreds of restrictive regulations AGAIN, we sold many of the protections to our health and for generations to come to gain a lot of the current improvement. And AGAIN, I don't see that as a win.  Greedy, self.-serving people do.  and of course the tax cut . LOL.....again, greedy, self-serving people prefer immediate gratification over long-term protections....the deficit, not debt is expected to be a trillion dollars in just two years.....think about THAT!!! To be honest,I am surprise that Trump is doing so well in spite of all the hate coming from all directions well, he sure has a lot of other haters to support him. and the never ending Mueller investigation which seems to be going nowhere. LOL....only to Fox viewers.....If he pulls off a North Korean peace deal what will the left say then?  Depends on the terms of the deal.  Most objective people would agree.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

from cent - Your mistaken; trump fuels the hatred outward to minorities, foreigners, welfare recipients, liberals, etc. and he reaps what he sows.  It's rather clear to anyone who is objective.

 

I have seen no such hatred from our President. But I have seen the claims never proven but often made by posters.

0 Kudos
202 Views
0
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png