Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

A VERY MODEST ADVISE.

We  have seen the depth of which our moral compass has fallen in this country. and we seem   not  to be able to stop it.
2018  elections are now quite near and perhaps  we should all reflect on how we need to conduct ourselves in order to make sure that elections are done and the winners are the ones that promote stability and that rule of law.
One thing that needs to stop is the name calling by all groups or political affiliations, it says very little on how we wage our battles.
Stop the vulgarity in all. stop the name calling to all.  If you disagree with this Administration please disagree on the policies and leave the person out of it.
I realize that the chief insultor happens to be the President but, let it be him the one that promotes that action .
If Democrats are going to win elections in 2018   you need to walk a very tight rope and insults   and name calling will get you nothing.
We were all horrified by what Rosanne did and the swift action that the station took. well, we should also expect the same action for Samatha Bee.  and  not create a double standards that diminished our v values.
There  has been enough policies in this Administration that are extremely bad and the disrespect of the Rule of Law has  been  outrageous.
Please, start by becoming Americans and stop being Republicans or Democrats  that will be the only way. for Democrats to win the 2018 elections

 

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump is a flim flam con artist selling snake oil. Our resident cult members are buying by the gallon.

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump is a flim flam con artist selling snake oil. Our resident cult members are buying by the gallon.


You are so right, CeeTee about the trump Cult Followers.  Those posting here are just like Jeffrey Lord....

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
303 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump is a flim flam con artist selling snake oil. Our resident cult members are buying by the gallon.


Any specifics or do you think vague generalities are sufficient for all the hate speech?

 

I just saw the answer to my question - any trash talk will get you three kudoes from the hate-filled.

0 Kudos
382 Views
7
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump is a flim flam con artist selling snake oil. Our resident cult members are buying by the gallon.


Any specifics or do you think vague generalities are sufficient for all the hate speech?



@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump is a flim flam con artist selling snake oil. Our resident cult members are buying by the gallon.


Any specifics or do you think vague generalities are sufficient for all the hate speech?


Gosh   don't you ever read the newspapers, ?  unless you only read the ones that agree with you.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump is a flim flam con artist selling snake oil. Our resident cult members are buying by the gallon.


Any specifics or do you think vague generalities are sufficient for all the hate speech?



@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump is a flim flam con artist selling snake oil. Our resident cult members are buying by the gallon.


Any specifics or do you think vague generalities are sufficient for all the hate speech?


Gosh   don't you ever read the newspapers, ?  unless you only read the ones that agree with you.


Any specifics or do you think vague generalities and insults are sufficient for all the hate speech?

0 Kudos
345 Views
5
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:


Gosh   don't you ever read the newspapers, ?  unless you only read the ones that agree with you.


Any specifics or do you think vague generalities and insults are sufficient for all the hate speech?


After all the so call imbecilities that we have been hearing from Rudy, why do you want me to be clear in what I am saying. Hey!!! it really rubs in  after a while.

no name
0 Kudos
326 Views
4
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Gosh   don't you ever read the newspapers, ?  unless you only read the ones that agree with you.


Any specifics or do you think vague generalities and insults are sufficient for all the hate speech?


After all the so call imbecilities that we have been hearing from Rudy, why do you want me to be clear in what I am saying. Hey!!! it really rubs in  after a while.


Again - any specifics to deal with, "Trump is a flim flam con artist selling snake oil. Our resident cult members are buying by the gallon"? I saw nothing about Rudy in that.

0 Kudos
278 Views
3
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:


Again - any specifics to deal with, "Trump is a flim flam con artist selling snake oil. Our resident cult members are buying by the gallon"? I saw nothing about Rudy in that.


 

Dear RK  when you start by  posting specifics about anything in this message board, I promise that I will follow suit.

no name
0 Kudos
264 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Again - any specifics to deal with, "Trump is a flim flam con artist selling snake oil. Our resident cult members are buying by the gallon"? I saw nothing about Rudy in that.


 

Dear RK  when you start by  posting specifics about anything in this message board, I promise that I will follow suit.


You are an adult. Do you really have to look to me to determine whether you say something meaningful or not?

0 Kudos
251 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Again - any specifics to deal with, "Trump is a flim flam con artist selling snake oil. Our resident cult members are buying by the gallon"? I saw nothing about Rudy in that.


 

Dear RK  when you start by  posting specifics about anything in this message board, I promise that I will follow suit.


You are an adult. Do you really have to look to me to determine whether you say something meaningful or not?


     YES    DARLING!!!!!!!!!!

no name
0 Kudos
243 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

 

Facts are spam...the truth is a lie...

Observable real reporting is fake news...up is down...right is left...

Black is white. 

the trump policy is thru the looking glass...nothing is as it appears because I say so...wrong donnie!

We know the truth, we know what we see, we know what we hear.

We know that you have no grasp of truth or honesty!

Your act becomes more transparent, panic is part of your agenda. Besides, where are your tax returns? Can’t still be under audit!

 

Frosty financials

 

Honored Social Butterfly

As the facts continue to come out about how much the Trump campaign benefited from the Russian interference, Trump's only hope is to make Americans distrust their own intelligence and law enforcement agencies. 

Honored Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

As the facts continue to come out about how much the Trump campaign benefited from the Russian interference, Trump's only hope is to make Americans distrust their own intelligence and law enforcement agencies. 


"continue to come out" - what has come out??

0 Kudos
263 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

As the facts continue to come out about how much the Trump campaign benefited from the Russian, Trump's only hope is to make Americans distrust their own intelligence and law enforcement agencies. 


"continue to come out" - what has come out??


Rich ?????????

0 Kudos
254 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Centrist, you nailed it. They take criticism of their hero in the White House personally. And they react to criticism of their hero in the White House just like Trump. They try to censor opposing voices to their idol.  In this scenario, they simply cannot handle any criticism of their hero so they crawl behind and hide under their incorrect interpretation of the TOS.

 

At the same time, they completely ignore Trump's non-stop lying, non-stop insults, and his array of attacks on the institutions which make America great. Why doesn't that bother Tump Cult members?

Honored Social Butterfly

What's ad nauseum is their undying love and devotion to a man who attacks everything which makes America great. Let me repeat, Trump Cult members are clueless. They apparently enjoy devoting 100% of their support to a pathological liar who insults people and ethnic groups every day.

 

Their hero in the White House attacks our intelligence agencies, our Justice Department, and the FBI. Guess what? Trump Cult members support those attacks on the institutions which make America great. 

 

They never object to the despicable behavior/conduct by Trump described above, but they make a little whining complaint about the TOS. Isn't that interesting?

 

What kind of people dedicate themselves to a pathological liar who is a threat to the American way of life?

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

What's ad nauseum is their undying love and devotion to a man who attacks everything which makes America great. Let me repeat, Trump Cult members are clueless. They apparently enjoy devoting 100% of their support to a pathological liar who insults people and ethnic groups every day.

 

Their hero in the White House attacks our intelligence agencies, our Justice Department, and the FBI. Guess what? Trump Cult members support those attacks on the institutions which make America great. 

 

They never object to the despicable behavior/conduct by Trump described above, but they make a little whining complaint about the TOS. Isn't that interesting?

 

What kind of people dedicate themselves to a pathological liar who is a threat to the American way of life?


The constantly repeated error is getting a bit stale. Let's clarify - the President has not attacked "our intelligence agencies, our Justice Department, and the FBI". If "attack" is the right word, he has "attacked" a very very few corrupted members of those agencies.

 

Another example - "....who insults people and ethnic groups every day". In truth, he does not attack ethnic groups every day - or I would propose ever. If you have a reason to think I am wrong, I look forward to some substantiation.

0 Kudos
205 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Not Happening's post completely misses the point of the intense opposition to Trump. Every President implements policies the other party disagrees with or doesn't like, but that is a relatively minor issue with Trump. What his cult members don't understand is the majority of opposition to their hero in the White House is the nature of his obscene CONDUCT in the office of the Presidency.

 

  • Lying to the American people every day of the week
  • Insulting people and/or ethnic groups regularly
  • Insulting and/or demeaning women
  • Insulting our allies around the world
  • Supporting and praising dictators around the world
  • Hiring people who are not qualified
  • Trying to destroying the "Rule of Law"
  • Making Loyalty to Trump more important than loyalty to the Constitution
  • etc.
Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening's post completely misses the point of the intense opposition to Trump. Every President implements policies the other party disagrees with or doesn't like, but that is a relatively minor issue with Trump. What his cult members don't understand is the majority of oppostiion to their hero in the White House is the nature of his obscene CONDUCT in the office of the Presidency.

 

  • Lying to the American people every day of the week
  • Insulting people and/or ethnic groups regularly
  • Insulting and/or demeaning women
  • Insulting our allies around the world
  • Supporting and praising dictators around the world
  • Hiring people who are not qualified
  • Trying to destroying the "Rule of Law"
  • Making Loyalty to Trump more important than loyalty to the Constitution
  • etc.

Your reposting (ad nauseum) this spam is a violation of TOS! People are looking at results unlike the Obama/Hillary cult!

0 Kudos
220 Views
12
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening's post completely misses the point of the intense opposition to Trump. Every President implements policies the other party disagrees with or doesn't like, but that is a relatively minor issue with Trump. What his cult members don't understand is the majority of oppostiion to their hero in the White House is the nature of his obscene CONDUCT in the office of the Presidency.

 

  • Lying to the American people every day of the week
  • Insulting people and/or ethnic groups regularly
  • Insulting and/or demeaning women
  • Insulting our allies around the world
  • Supporting and praising dictators around the world
  • Hiring people who are not qualified
  • Trying to destroying the "Rule of Law"
  • Making Loyalty to Trump more important than loyalty to the Constitution
  • etc.

Your reposting (ad nauseum) this spam is a violation of TOS! People are looking at results unlike the Obama/Hillary cult!


Posting facts is NOT spam and is not a violation of the TOS!

 

spam - irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

 

CeeTee's factual post is neither irrelevant or inappropriate.  Sad how far-right extremists want to censor those they disagree with or are unable to dispute.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening's post completely misses the point of the intense opposition to Trump. Every President implements policies the other party disagrees with or doesn't like, but that is a relatively minor issue with Trump. What his cult members don't understand is the majority of oppostiion to their hero in the White House is the nature of his obscene CONDUCT in the office of the Presidency.

 

  • Lying to the American people every day of the week
  • Insulting people and/or ethnic groups regularly
  • Insulting and/or demeaning women
  • Insulting our allies around the world
  • Supporting and praising dictators around the world
  • Hiring people who are not qualified
  • Trying to destroying the "Rule of Law"
  • Making Loyalty to Trump more important than loyalty to the Constitution
  • etc.

Your reposting (ad nauseum) this spam is a violation of TOS! People are looking at results unlike the Obama/Hillary cult!


Posting facts is NOT spam and is not a violation of the TOS!

 

spam - irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

 

CeeTee's factual post is neither irrelevant or inappropriate.  Sad how far-right extremists want to censor those they disagree with or are unable to dispute.


Posting "facts" or anything repeatedly over and over IS spam (for the uneducated) and that IS a violation of TOS on AARP. "CT's facts" when repeated over and over ad nauseum are that very violation that you support.

0 Kudos
206 Views
5
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening's post completely misses the point of the intense opposition to Trump. Every President implements policies the other party disagrees with or doesn't like, but that is a relatively minor issue with Trump. What his cult members don't understand is the majority of oppostiion to their hero in the White House is the nature of his obscene CONDUCT in the office of the Presidency.

 

  • Lying to the American people every day of the week
  • Insulting people and/or ethnic groups regularly
  • Insulting and/or demeaning women
  • Insulting our allies around the world
  • Supporting and praising dictators around the world
  • Hiring people who are not qualified
  • Trying to destroying the "Rule of Law"
  • Making Loyalty to Trump more important than loyalty to the Constitution
  • etc.

Your reposting (ad nauseum) this spam is a violation of TOS! People are looking at results unlike the Obama/Hillary cult!


Posting facts is NOT spam and is not a violation of the TOS!

 

spam - irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

 

CeeTee's factual post is neither irrelevant or inappropriate.  Sad how far-right extremists want to censor those they disagree with or are unable to dispute.


Posting "facts" or anything repeatedly over and over IS spam (for the uneducated) and that IS a violation of TOS on AARP. "CT's facts" when repeated over and over ad nauseum are that very violation that you support.

 

Well, there's one way to prove your point; report it.  See what the moderators think.  I'm betting you're wrong.


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening's post completely misses the point of the intense opposition to Trump. Every President implements policies the other party disagrees with or doesn't like, but that is a relatively minor issue with Trump. What his cult members don't understand is the majority of oppostiion to their hero in the White House is the nature of his obscene CONDUCT in the office of the Presidency.

 

  • Lying to the American people every day of the week
  • Insulting people and/or ethnic groups regularly
  • Insulting and/or demeaning women
  • Insulting our allies around the world
  • Supporting and praising dictators around the world
  • Hiring people who are not qualified
  • Trying to destroying the "Rule of Law"
  • Making Loyalty to Trump more important than loyalty to the Constitution
  • etc.

Your reposting (ad nauseum) this spam is a violation of TOS! People are looking at results unlike the Obama/Hillary cult!


Posting facts is NOT spam and is not a violation of the TOS!

 

spam - irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

 

CeeTee's factual post is neither irrelevant or inappropriate.  Sad how far-right extremists want to censor those they disagree with or are unable to dispute.


Posting "facts" or anything repeatedly over and over IS spam (for the uneducated) and that IS a violation of TOS on AARP. "CT's facts" when repeated over and over ad nauseum are that very violation that you support.

 

Well, there's one way to prove your point; report it.  See what the moderators think.  I'm betting you're wrong.


 


I don't report every nit like the left does! So you won't find out unless AARP reads the spam, deletes it, and informs CT of it.

0 Kudos
260 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening's post completely misses the point of the intense opposition to Trump. Every President implements policies the other party disagrees with or doesn't like, but that is a relatively minor issue with Trump. What his cult members don't understand is the majority of oppostiion to their hero in the White House is the nature of his obscene CONDUCT in the office of the Presidency.

 

  • Lying to the American people every day of the week
  • Insulting people and/or ethnic groups regularly
  • Insulting and/or demeaning women
  • Insulting our allies around the world
  • Supporting and praising dictators around the world
  • Hiring people who are not qualified
  • Trying to destroying the "Rule of Law"
  • Making Loyalty to Trump more important than loyalty to the Constitution
  • etc.

Your reposting (ad nauseum) this spam is a violation of TOS! People are looking at results unlike the Obama/Hillary cult!


Posting facts is NOT spam and is not a violation of the TOS!

 

spam - irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

 

CeeTee's factual post is neither irrelevant or inappropriate.  Sad how far-right extremists want to censor those they disagree with or are unable to dispute.


Posting "facts" or anything repeatedly over and over IS spam (for the uneducated) and that IS a violation of TOS on AARP. "CT's facts" when repeated over and over ad nauseum are that very violation that you support.

 

Well, there's one way to prove your point; report it.  See what the moderators think.  I'm betting you're wrong.


 


I don't report every nit like the left does! No one suggested you should; and the fact you made the false claim, and can't back it up (or won't), it's apparent you know it's bovine feces as well.  Thanks for confirming.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
309 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Finally   a declaration  by Trtump's  attorneys   says

Trump as President has the right to terminate the Mueller prove. Trump cannot be charged with Obstruction of the Law.

At last.. Trump is the President that is  above the laws of this country and his attorneys apparently think so.

Hallelujah. we finally know what an autocratic President really is.

 

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening's post completely misses the point of the intense opposition to Trump. Every President implements policies the other party disagrees with or doesn't like, but that is a relatively minor issue with Trump. What his cult members don't understand is the majority of oppostiion to their hero in the White House is the nature of his obscene CONDUCT in the office of the Presidency.

 

  • Lying to the American people every day of the week
  • Insulting people and/or ethnic groups regularly
  • Insulting and/or demeaning women
  • Insulting our allies around the world
  • Supporting and praising dictators around the world
  • Hiring people who are not qualified
  • Trying to destroying the "Rule of Law"
  • Making Loyalty to Trump more important than loyalty to the Constitution
  • etc.

Your reposting (ad nauseum) this spam is a violation of TOS! People are looking at results unlike the Obama/Hillary cult!


Posting facts is NOT spam and is not a violation of the TOS!

 

spam - irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

 

CeeTee's factual post is neither irrelevant or inappropriate.  Sad how far-right extremists want to censor those they disagree with or are unable to dispute.


Posting "facts" or anything repeatedly over and over IS spam (for the uneducated) and that IS a violation of TOS on AARP. "CT's facts" when repeated over and over ad nauseum are that very violation that you support.

 

spam - irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

 

CeeTee's factual post is neither irrelevant or inappropriate.  Sad how far-right extremists want to censor those they disagree with or are unable to dispute.


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

If  Trump thought that he had the authority. he by himself would amends the  1st Amendment.

Fortunately he can't.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

If  Trump thought that he had the authority. he by himself would amends the  1st Amendment.

Fortunately he can't.


That is only your biased opinion. However:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/z-on-tv-blog/bs-ae-zontv-trumpvpress-20170304-story.htm...

0 Kudos
213 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

If  Trump thought that he had the authority. he by himself would amends the  1st Amendment.

Fortunately he can't.


Why do YOU think that?

0 Kudos
219 Views
2
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png