Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A VERY Bad Case of 'Do YOU Know Who I Am?' Disease

Message 11 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

She has been a Dem lobbyist and served on Hillary's campaign team as well as campaign finance committee of Jon Corzine. No surprise there.

And, BTW, her appointment by Christie was at the behest of NJ Senate Majority leader, Loretta Weinberg (D). Isn't it interesting how snideness sometimes backfires.

No, not at all.  Because her political affiliation has nothing to do with it. What a lame attempt to make this about politics.....it's more about privilege.

And Christie was mentioned because.......??? 

Because Christi has a history of putting idiots in positions of authority....to wit, two were convicted of 7 crimes tying up traffic for nothing but political reasons.  You wouldn't see much of it Fox or hear of it on Limblah.

But thanks for asking....

Any thoughts on him appointing her as a favor for the Dem Senate Majority Leader? Just that I don't trust the word of posters who routinely twist what others post and never provide references for their so-called "points".  Make sesne?  It seems that would associate her more with the Dem than the Rep. Not necessarily. Was he having sex with or did he owe the maj leader money or a favor? 

Not that it matters, the woman is an arrogant idiot - Yes, "rk"....that's the actual point of the post.  Therefore, that's what matters.....except to YOU...as YOU said!  No worries....it's quite typical.  As one poster said, you often ignore the points others make and look for things to argue from the fringes of the actual issue.  It does help get some to follow you into the rabbit hole at times though. Atta boy.   but you did introduce politics Nope, I provided a fact....you claim it's about politics.....so it was you who "took it there"  (and Fox and Limbaugh).  Well, that's where the uninformed get their "information".

You introduced snide politics with Christie, Limbaugh and Fox are not factors - nor is sex.  End of report.

Yours Truly, Richard Diamond.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

She has been a Dem lobbyist and served on Hillary's campaign team as well as campaign finance committee of Jon Corzine. No surprise there.

And, BTW, her appointment by Christie was at the behest of NJ Senate Majority leader, Loretta Weinberg (D). Isn't it interesting how snideness sometimes backfires.

No, not at all.  Because her political affiliation has nothing to do with it. What a lame attempt to make this about politics.....it's more about privilege.

Because Christi has a history of putting idiots in positions of authority....to wit, two were convicted of 7 crimes tying up traffic for nothing but political reasons.  You wouldn't see much of it Fox or hear of it on Limblah.

Any thoughts on him appointing her as a favor for the Dem Senate Majority Leader? Just that I don't trust the word of posters who routinely twist what others post and never provide references for their so-called "points".  Make sesne?  It seems that would associate her more with the Dem than the Rep. Not necessarily. Was he having sex with or did he owe the maj leader money or a favor? 

Not that it matters, the woman is an arrogant idiot - Yes, "rk"....that's the actual point of the post.  Therefore, that's what matters.....except to YOU...as YOU said!  No worries....it's quite typical.  As one poster said, you often ignore the points others make and look for things to argue from the fringes of the actual issue.  It does help get some to follow you into the rabbit hole at times though. Atta boy.   but you did introduce politics Nope, I provided a fact....you claim it's about politics.....so it was you who "took it there"  (and Fox and Limbaugh).  Well, that's where the uninformed get their "information".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Any thoughts on him appointing her as a favor for the Dem Senate Majority Leader? It seems that would associate her more with the Dem than the Rep.

Not that it matters, the woman is an arrogant idiot - but you did introduce politics (and Fox and Limbaugh).

And you are, as always, very welcome,,,,,,

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 26

@afisher wrote:

Apparently the urge to make this political overlooked the fact about her tenure with HRC.    

Was the fact that she was appointed by Christie not have political overtones?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 26

Apparently the urge to make this political overlooked the fact about her tenure with HRC.    

The good news is that she is no longer in a position of authority AND, of did I mention that she did apologize?  https://www.ksat.com/inside-edition/export-authority-honcho-caren-turner-apologizes-for-obscenitylac...

Now if only all those who are using their position as a way to avoid responsibility, would not the country be in a better place.

I am not giving her cover, but in the bigger scheme of things we have this today:   The former chief executive of Insys Therapeutics Inc (INSY.O) pleaded guilty on Wednesday to participating in a nationwide scheme to bribe doctors to prescribe an addictive opioid medication and has agreed to become a government witness.

His plea comes less than three weeks before five former Insys executives and managers including John Kapoor, its onetime billionaire founder and former chairman, face trial after being charged with participating in the scheme.    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-insys-opioids-idUSKCN1P312L?utm_source=reddit.com

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 26

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 26

...?!

Kudos
Views