It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A VERY Bad Case of 'Do YOU Know Who I Am?' Disease

Message 21 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

She has been a Dem lobbyist and served on Hillary's campaign team as well as campaign finance committee of Jon Corzine. No surprise there.

And, BTW, her appointment by Christie was at the behest of NJ Senate Majority leader, Loretta Weinberg (D). Isn't it interesting how snideness sometimes backfires.

No, not at all.  Because her political affiliation has nothing to do with it. What a lame attempt to make this about politics.....it's more about privilege.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 26

@Olderscout66

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

Remember that "new disease" called "Affluence"???? 

If you have all the right connections, money.....you got it made, Baby! That is what we call a fair and just society, no?

Nothing new about "Affluenza", its what distinguished the nouveau riche since Moses was a lad. These days its most often expressed by Republicans telling their base they are Makers while those who work for a living are Takers when the reverse is the reality. Also drives the perculiar Republican notion that somehow civilization can exist without a highly progressive tax on income.

Yes, you are indeed right about nothing new about the affluenza.  Very old way of controlling the population, but when the more current court decided it was a justifiable cause, then it gave way to more  affluenza, no?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 26

@L42010 wrote:

If you have all the right connections, money.....you got it made, Baby! That is what we call a fair and just society, no?

Nothing new about "Affluenza", its what distinguished the nouveau riche since Moses was a lad. These days its most often expressed by Republicans telling their base they are Makers while those who work for a living are Takers when the reverse is the reality. Also drives the perculiar Republican notion that somehow civilization can exist without a highly progressive tax on income.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 26

She has been a Dem lobbyist and served on Hillary's campaign team as well as campaign finance committee of Jon Corzine. No surprise there.

And, BTW, her appointment by Christie was at the behest of NJ Senate Majority leader, Loretta Weinberg (D). Isn't it interesting how snideness sometimes backfires.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 26

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

A VERY Bad Case of 'Do YOU Know Who I Am?' Disease

Message 26 of 26

Carin Turner was fortunately fired for this atrocious tirade.  She was appointed by Chris Christie, no shock there and was the Chairwomen of the Port Authority's Ethics Committee (no joking).

Another WW demonstrating per perceived "privilege".  Disgusting!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs