Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A VERY Bad Case of 'Do YOU Know Who I Am?' Disease

Message 1 of 26

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You introduced snide politics with Christie, Limbaugh and Fox are not factors - nor is sex.  End of report.

When one insists the mention of "Christie, Limblah and Fox" is "snide politics", there's obviously not much reason involved, nor much tolerance of differing views.

But thanks for Dick's report.....

One didn't. One pointed out that the comment about the Dem Legislator is no more political than the original comment about the Rep Guv.

Limbaugh and Fox are just "automatics".

Why do you seem to not want to discuss the topic, you know, someone feeling entitled because of their affluence?

Of course, some posters just want others to follow them down a rabbit hole:

from Flickr user Smath.from Flickr user Smath.

Well, I do not believe that Alice is the topic - but you got your kudo. So. like the man said - "Mission accomplished".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 26

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

She has been a Dem lobbyist and served on Hillary's campaign team as well as campaign finance committee of Jon Corzine. No surprise there.

And, BTW, her appointment by Christie was at the behest of NJ Senate Majority leader, Loretta Weinberg (D). Isn't it interesting how snideness sometimes backfires.

Well, since you wanna' make this political - - - - - - - So that's why she got fired, she's a Democrat?  If it was a Republican it would have gotten covered up?

You are responding without considering what you are responding to.

But - you got your kudo so, all is good in the neighborhood.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You introduced snide politics with Christie, Limbaugh and Fox are not factors - nor is sex.  End of report.

When one insists the mention of "Christie, Limblah and Fox" is "snide politics", there's obviously not much reason involved, nor much tolerance of differing views.

One didn't. One pointed out that the comment about the Dem Legislator is no more political than the original comment about the Rep Guv.

No, one didn't point that out the ONE claimed mentioning Christie was political.  Not even worthy of a "nice try".

It's getting twisted - clarify please, how was mentioning the Rep. Guv not bringing politics into the discussion but mentioning the Dem Majority Leader was??  I already did, but one was busy playing his "rabbit hole" game.  But thanks for asking....

Limbaugh and Fox are just "automatics".  For a couple posting here, so yes.  Consider it automatic; it'll save me a few keystrokes...

Nah, keep them - they fill in the gaps in logic. Example, "That is wrong because ...... well ...... because something about Fox or Limbaugh". They are right up there with "love and adore", "Leader", "Master", "Cult", "worship", etc.  Let's not forget neo-Marxist, "Masta" and a lack of understanding of the term "racism"

What has any of that to do with Christie's actions in NJ?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Why do you seem to not want to discuss the topic, you know, someone feeling entitled because of their affluence?

Of course, some posters just want others to follow them down a rabbit hole:

from Flickr user Smath.from Flickr user Smath.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

She has been a Dem lobbyist and served on Hillary's campaign team as well as campaign finance committee of Jon Corzine. No surprise there.

And, BTW, her appointment by Christie was at the behest of NJ Senate Majority leader, Loretta Weinberg (D). Isn't it interesting how snideness sometimes backfires.

Well, since you wanna' make this political - - - - - - - So that's why she got fired, she's a Democrat?  If it was a Republican it would have gotten covered up?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No, one didn't point that out the ONE claimed mentioning Christie was political.  Not even worthy of a "nice try".

It's getting twisted - clarify please, how was mentioning the Rep. Guv not bringing politics into the discussion but mentioning the Dem Majority Leader was??  I already did, but one was busy playing his "rabbit hole" game.  But thanks for asking....

Limbaugh and Fox are just "automatics".  For a couple posting here, so yes.  Consider it automatic; it'll save me a few keystrokes...

Nah, keep them - they fill in the gaps in logic. Example, "That is wrong because ...... well ...... because something about Fox or Limbaugh". They are right up there with "love and adore", "Leader", "Master", "Cult", "worship", etc.  Let's not forget neo-Marxist, "Masta" and a lack of understanding of the term "racism"

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It's getting twisted - clarify please, how was mentioning the Rep. Guv not bringing politics into the discussion but mentioning the Dem Majority Leader was??

Nah, keep them - they fill in the gaps in logic. Example, "That is wrong because ...... well ...... because something about Fox or Limbaugh". They are right up there with "love and adore", "Leader", "Master", "Cult", "worship", etc.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors