Confused about which vaccines you need? Check out this list of every shot you should get after 50.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A TRUE RACIST

Message 11 of 36

@Soosie wrote:
PERSONALLY??????

I wouldn't be surprised!!!!!..........@nctarheel.......I have figured out that the only thing that rocks your boat, trips your trigger, or makes your day is to try to insult someone and it seems to be geared more toward females. Do you have some kind of problem with females?

Let's not forget about nc's ad nauseam-Bashing of Texas".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 36

@Epster wrote:

I swear I know that guy! LOL.

Nah, 

He's much better looking than Michael Moore.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 36

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
PERSONALLY??????

I wouldn't be surprised!!!!!..........@nctarheel.......I have figured out that the only thing that rocks your boat, trips your trigger, or makes your day is to try to insult someone and it seems to be geared more toward females. Do you have some kind of problem with females?

I have noticed that the only posts you make are to insult others. Do you have some kind of problem that makes you hate everyone?

I  appropriately ask you the same question.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 36

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Baiting and chumming?   Uh ............... is that a "disease"?

What is baiting about their posts?

What isn't ?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 36

@Soosie wrote:
@cent................you forgot to bring out the library you keep on me.

Apparently you hit a nerve with some here.  Note their posts!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 36

@Soosie wrote:
PERSONALLY??????

I have noticed that the only posts you make are to insult others. Do you have some kind of problem that makes you hate everyone?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 36

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
PERSONALLY??????

Here you are, responding to a post that WASN'T EVEN DIRECTED TOWARD YOU, with a personal attack and unfounded accusation.

It seems there is an anger management issue afoot here.

As she noted, there's history there.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 36

@Soosie wrote:
PERSONALLY??????

Here you are, responding to a post that WASN'T EVEN DIRECTED TOWARD YOU, with a personal attack and unfounded accusation.

It seems there is an anger management issue afoot here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 36

In horse racing, sometimes additional weight is added to the horses with more experience to "level the playing field" for the those with less experience.

With humans entering the "earnings race", it is also reasonable to "level the playing field" by reducing the advantage the rich have by giving otherwise highly qualified applicants a lower bar for their SAT/GRE.

The GOPerLords hate this and tell their dupes it's RACISM to give an advantage to those who could not afford to attend Grotton or Exeter and hire private tutors specifically to improve their text results.

Their dupes, being dupes and all, swallow that bait and in so doing insure the spawn of the rich will "out compete" the bottom 99% (including the kids of the dupes) for the best schools, grad schools and entry level jobs.

Republicans have worked for the past 50 years to destroy the quality of American public education by constantly attacking teachers and voting down school bond issues. Now they attack any attempt to un-do what their destruction has done for the children who, for financial reasons alone, cannot attend the schools that give their students a huge "leg up" on the rest of their lives.

END DISCRIMINATION. VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 36

@Soosie wrote:

Liberals then and now two.png

Sorry, I have to disagree.  The second sign should actually say "If you Question anything liberals say you are a racist."  And there are a number of synonyms for racist.  The current most popular on this site is "defensive."

Kudos
Views