Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A TEXAS OBITUARY--- NOW I HAVE SEEN IT ALL

Message 21 of 23

Wow. That's so sad.  I hope they can get the therapy now, that they so obviously need.   

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A TEXAS OBITUARY--- NOW I HAVE SEEN IT ALL

Message 22 of 23

Holy smokes-those are some bitter people! 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

A TEXAS OBITUARY--- NOW I HAVE SEEN IT ALL

Message 23 of 23

There are jerks and there are jerks. There are bad parents and there are bad parents. What someone does in life lives on through the living by virtue of their memories. If you were a bad person in life; the negative memories will fill the minds of those that knew you.

With that in mind, there are still things in a civilized society that should be expected. Where I come from, the deceased deserve a modicum of respect. While having been a difficult or maybe even an impossible person in life..... in death, they deserve some dignity. I am not saying that the deceased should be bestowed with adoration but, at least, the period should be approached with reverence.

NOT SO IN TEXAS.

Read the obituary of this unfortunate man...... obviously not a good man, but look at what VENOM is spewed by his closest relatives upon his death.

They ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Things are so different in THE LONE STAR STATE.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/familys-brutal-obituary-for-galveston-man-raises-eyebrows

Kudos
Views
Replies