Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

A Reason For It All

Message 1 of 1

Eric Bogle is a song writer/singer.  This particular song has special application to attitudes I hear and see every day in politics, which is why it is posted here and not on some other forum.  I expect each person who watches it or reads the lyrics will have a different reaction and take away different things.  No matter. It is about life and what happens as we inevitably come to its end.  For some it is more than sad, it is tragic and it should not be so. 

I cannot reproduce the song lyrics or the song here because Eric Bogle and the publisher request that it be for the individual's enjoyment and not be reproduced without permission.  As is true for many of these 'folk songs', the entire performance may be available 'on-line' if you look for it.  Eric Bogle's performance adds tremendously to the impact, as always.  Without further comment, The name of the song is "A Reason For It All".  The lyrics are on-line at

www.ericbogle.net. 

I

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors