Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A Question for Trump Lovers

Message 21 of 96

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Lovers refuse to answer a simple theoretical question about Cavanaugh. After all, it's the reason for this thread. 

If we learn that Cavanaugh lied in front of the entire nation about a 36 year old incident, does that disqualify him as a Supreme Court nominee?

They can't answer the question, CeeTee.  Fox hasn't told them how to respond.

It has been answered, cent just doesn't like the answer. Since there is no proof, it is time to end the Dems obstructionist tactics. Sadly, the cult of hate is being told that the concept of "innocent until proven guilty" does not apply to people the left does not like.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 96

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening said, "Learn is a tricky word. If it is proved that Cavanaugh lied to the nation, I say that he should be barred from SCOTUS."

Finally, a Trump Lover who answered the question. Thank you NH.

This is not a court of law, so I seriously doubt the FBI can prove he lied. However, they can illustrate why he lied, which would be very convincing. 

Let me add, it's possible that Ford is lying, so we need the FBI to handle this allegation directed at a U.S. Supreme Court nominee. The truth is always critical.

Not a Trump lover at all but a "Trump getting things done lover" and those things happen to be on my list also! I guess you would classify yourself as an Obama/Hillary lover.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I have no idea who K397840K  is asking that question. But I have one from the inital post in this thread. 

If Cavanaugh lied in front of the entire nation about a 36 year old incident, does that disqualify him as a Supreme Court nominee?

If the claims of Ford cannot be substantiated, is it not time for an end to the Dems obstructive tactics and the approval of Kavanaugh to the Bench?

If the FBI investigation finds nothing and Kavanaugh releases substantially more papers he authored during his time in the Bush White House and he adequately explains his thinking when writing those papers, it will be time for a vote on his confirmation. Let’s have all the facts before ramming a deeply flawed person onto the Supreme Court.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 96

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening said, "Learn is a tricky word. If it is proved that Cavanaugh lied to the nation, I say that he should be barred from SCOTUS."

This is not a court of law, so I seriously doubt the FBI can prove he lied. However, they can illustrate why he lied, which would be very convincing. 

Let me add, it's possible that Ford is lying, so we need the FBI to handle this allegation directed at a U.S. Supreme Court nominee. The truth is always critical.

Absolutely correct, as usual CeeTee!  It's about perception and those voting, opinion of Kavanaugh.  He din't have to PROVE any of his answers in his prior testimony now, did he? 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 96

@k397840k wrote:

If you think the responses on here re Trump are not about hate, you're delusional.  Feinstein still has not turned over the letter from Ford to Sen. Grassley.  It is her duty to do so, so why hasn't she complied?  Another good reason for term limits.  Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein, all need to be kicked out.  They're a disgrace to the American ppl.

I would agree "K".  Many who hate minorities, women who speak about being sexually assaulted, immigrants, Democrats are indded, delusional.

btw, how many letters were there?  She gave the letter to the FBI....remember?  Maybe Fox should ask them for it.

Also, if there were term limits, Orrin Hatch, Grasserly and McConnell wouldn't be serving as well.  Some appear to choose not to THINK.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

A Question for Trump Lovers

Message 26 of 96

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 96

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Lovers refuse to answer a simple theoretical question about Cavanaugh. After all, it's the reason for this thread. 

If we learn that Cavanaugh lied in front of the entire nation about a 36 year old incident, does that disqualify him as a Supreme Court nominee?

Learn is a tricky word. If it is proved that Cavanaugh lied to the nation, I say that he should be barred from SCOTUS.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 96

@CriticalThinking wrote:

They can't answer the question, CeeTee.  Fox hasn't told them how to respond.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

A Question for Trump Lovers

Message 29 of 96

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 96

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@k397840k wrote:

Really, more who oppose him?  What about those 65 women who are standing up for him, the fact that he was their mentor as law clerks, and have nothing but glowing praise that he was a good and decent man, and knew him for years.

What about the majority of Americans apposing Kavanough being confirmed?

All the Democrats opposed Kavanaugh BEFORE Dr. Ford accused him of anything. Democrats are against ANY nomination that Republicans make.

NIce dodge to keep from directly answering a simple honest question. So, should the Senate Republicans go against what the majority of Americans want?

Since the premise is taken from a poll which has proven to be not too accurate, the simple answer to your question is YES. When they poll ALL people and the results are the same as the poll, the answer is NO.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors