Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 29

Richva:  "I really like that the reporters are starting to treat Trump like a hostile witness."

It's just sad the comments and hate shown towards our President... but hey, i'm really glad that President Trump has finally started to treat the Trump hatin' reporters like the @#$%$&#! they are.  😉

Hmmm i think we're probably getting off topic, but what's new...right?

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 29

I really like that the reporters are starting to treat Trump like a hostile witness.  They are also calling him out on his misstatements. They are also no longer allowing him to change the subject when it gets tough. 

I see he accused Joe Scarborough of murder.  I can't wait for the NEXT press scrum when they ask about that. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 29

Seriously, Olderscout?  Wow snipe, snipe.  FYI not everybody is hovering over the aarp community threads just waiting for more anti Trump comments. 😉  Fox did indeed carry it along with a whole lot of other channels...well, maybe not cnn. 😉 lol

Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 29

@mimi0000   See your question already has an accusatory attitude by the way it's phrased.  So it isn't asked as if you really care what a Trump supporter thinks.  Rather like you already know the answer and it'll just give ya'll more fat to chew on.

BUT here is my response:  If you're talking about the Asian female reporters question to President Trump and his response to it...I am proud of the way he doesn't let ANYONE get away with being rude and attacking him.  He took a lot of abuse before he started fighting back and i would do the same. She thought she had something to start a war over when she asked him "why did you specifically say that to me".  (the why don't you ask china comment by the President)  Well duh, he was talking to her not anybody else!

It's his right to decide when a reporters time is up, period.

My God ya'll, why don't you at least TRY to remember that Trump is President of the United States of America...whether you like it or not.

Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 29
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 29

Judging from the response of the Toadworshipers, Fox did not carry that bit of news, but they don't report ANY actual news, so no surprise their patrons are uninformed yet again.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 29

Source?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 29

@mimi0000 What are you talking about, please be specific with your accusation?  

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

A QUESTION FOR TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Message 29 of 29

When Trump behaves as he did at yesterday's performance, are you embarrassed?  Or do you cheer  "Way to go!  You put that  %#&* in her place." 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors