Social Butterfly

A QUESTION FOR TRUMP SUPPORTERS

When Trump behaves as he did at yesterday's performance, are you embarrassed?  Or do you cheer  "Way to go!  You put that  %#&* in her place." 

Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

ManicProgressive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FYuUBZI2rc

==============================

Thanks for that link as it shows what Trump has to put up with. She asked stupid question . This lady has tried to agitate Trump before by the questions she has asked.

And now some of the Trump hating media are trying to make it racist...typical of some of our media. And some people are doing the same.

Trump goes after people, race is not a factor.

Trump should not have called on her.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Judging from the response of the Toadworshipers, Fox did not carry that bit of news, but they don't report ANY actual news, so no surprise their patrons are uninformed yet again.

Social Butterfly

Seriously, Olderscout?  Wow snipe, snipe.  FYI not everybody is hovering over the aarp community threads just waiting for more anti Trump comments. 😉  Fox did indeed carry it along with a whole lot of other channels...well, maybe not cnn. 😉 lol

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I really like that the reporters are starting to treat Trump like a hostile witness.  They are also calling him out on his misstatements. They are also no longer allowing him to change the subject when it gets tough. 

I see he accused Joe Scarborough of murder.  I can't wait for the NEXT press scrum when they ask about that. 

Social Butterfly

Richva:  "I really like that the reporters are starting to treat Trump like a hostile witness."

It's just sad the comments and hate shown towards our President... but hey, i'm really glad that President Trump has finally started to treat the Trump hatin' reporters like the @#$%$&#! they are.  😉

Hmmm i think we're probably getting off topic, but what's new...right?

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Source?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@mimi0000 What are you talking about, please be specific with your accusation?  

VIMTSTL
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png