Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 30

@easyed598 wrote:

John,you asked the wrong person.

No I asked a Trump supporter and the answers got support what the experts have told us makes up the Trump supporters. Here is another one for you. Was shopping at WM and two women came up to me and offered me a $100.00 bill from the Lord to pay for what I was buying. I said no, but give it to the Dump Trump fund. They looked stunned and said we can not do that. They were EV C.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 30

EasyEd wrote, "As usual , you are wrong. 161 miles of the wall has been built  and there are  no vile Trump members."

Excuse me,  Ed needs to go somewhere other than Fox for his information. The number is 93 miles and more than 90 miles of that was not new wall, it was a repair of existing walls. And Mexico didn't pay one cent. Trump transferred the money out of the military budget and used it to repair border walls.

Next, whenever a man is booed (Joe Walsh} for saying the President should be decent and honest, that proves Trump supporters are a vile group. Trump is a pathological liar and his support structure does NOT care, nor do they have any standards for him.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 30

CT posted -Trump Cult members represent a vile segment of America. When you don't expect honesty and decency from your president, sometinTrump Cult members represent a vile segment of America. When you don't expect honesty and decency from your president, someting is wrongg -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As usual , you are wrong. 161 miles of the wall has been built  and there are  no vile Trump members. The vile members have been removed that were  left over from the Obama administration.  SOMETING IS WRONGG ,all right but it is coming from the mentally ill Democrats who will be supporting Sleepy Joe.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 30

When Joe Walsh, Republican Candidate for President, attended a Republican poltical rally, he was frequently booed by the audience. 

• Walsh told them Mexico is not paying for the wall and he was booed, as many Trump supporters yelled Mexico was paying.
  • When he told them no new walls were constructed, they booed him, claiming he was lying.
  • Walsh was booed when he said we should expect decency and honesty from our President.
  • Walsh was booed when he told them we need a president who dosn't lie all the time.

Trump Cult members represent a vile segment of America. When you don't expect honesty and decency from your president, someting is wrong.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 30

John,you asked the wrong person.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 30

Yesterday while waiting to get into a store was talking to the lady who was running the line. Quickly found out she was a Trump supporter. Told her things Trump had done like paying 24 million for fraud to Trump U students, raping women which there are court files on, etc. Her answer was well how about Obama and all the money he sent overseas. Asked her where? Se did not know. Then it was Polsi. I asked her what did she do? She could not answer. She said well Biden and Ukraine. I asked he what about that. She did not know details. Told her there were 3 investigations all said not true. Her answer: Well I love Trump.   Here you have a person who is being exploited by Trumps policies but does not even know it. This the experts have told us is the typical Trump supporter.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 30

@CriticalThinking wrote:

PanJ, my jaw was dropping when I watched and listened to those Trump supporters. They don't want any facts and they do not undertand logic. Sound like anyone else we know?

I also couldn't believe that guy who blamed Obama for not being in the oval office during 911.

I couldn't believe the guy that said he got arrested visiting Nelson Mandela in South Africa.

At least that supporter actually knew who Obama was:

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden forgot President Obama’s name during a campaign event last week, stumbling through his comments by referring to him as “my boss.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/03/09/biden-forgets-obamas-nameagain-n2564063

“Trump masquerades as an angel of light, but he is the father of lies”
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, September 17 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Prevention, Treatments, Vaccines & Avoiding Scams