Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A Fake-News Creator

Message 1 of 17

@rker321 wrote:

I wonder if posters are counting all the money that this President is spening in tax payers money on his vacations. we used to have people keeping tabs on Obama's vacations tab.

Trump has spent more in his first 50 days than Obama did for an entire year. The Right here doesn't seem to mind that and a certain one whined continuously on Obama's vacations. Double standards?  Of course.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

These lefties are crazy if they think they can match the wingnuts in the fake news department. Fortunately it is only weirdo lefties trying to do this. They cannot compete with the establishment (think Trump) weirdos either in scope or effect.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

RKER321--I do think a few of our posters are keeping track--I'm also sure they will chime in and let you know how much money the idiot has wasted thus far on unnecessary travel. Wonder too, if anyone has a tab for the investigation into his false wiretapping claims. Still doubling down-today two Republican commentators on CNN (Poppy Harlow) came right out and said Trump is a liar and he and his cronies live in an altered reality--Now we've known that, but, as we all know, there are more and more Republicans who are also smart enough to see this liar for the a-s that he is.

Does anyone know if any more money was wasted on his stupid voter fraud claim?  I know that state's attorney generals said it was total BS, but was it investigated on a Federal Level?

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

I wonder if posters are counting all the money that this President is spening in tax payers money on his vacations. we used to have people keeping tabs on Obama's vacations tab.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

rk9152--Those business models--have a very small business now- so no business model for me.  But your description of "business models reminds me of Mission Statements--a total waste of time, used only to impress people who probably don't care!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

interedting--one line in particular stood out-

"Coler said his writers tried to write fake news for liberals, but they wouldn't take the bait."

Tells you about the critical thinking skills of those on the left, and the lack thereof of some on the right. 

Can't condone Coler's way to make money, but your president is doing the same thing each and every day, which is far more dangerous and damaging,  as he continues to make a fool out of himself on the world's stage and lose crediility at home and allows the gullible to believe in his shameful fairy tales.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

pc - you raise a very good point. When I worked for the government they kept coming up with "new models" as to how we were going to do things like businesses do. Usually something done 10 years earlier.

As we found out, it is a different world so all they really did was to spout words, but with no relationship to their meanings. We had "stake-holders" instead of just people involved in the same project. Nothing changed except the words.

The motivation forces in the government are far different from that in the private sector. I think the thing about Trump is he is not used to "playing politics" in the "inside the Beltway" way. He is more goal oriented.

Now, can he change the culture? Who knows? Rumsfeld tried to modernize the Pentagon and got his butt kicked. But he was elected because people were sick and tired of the same old approach.

We shall see.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

Well if Trump had really been a good businessman,  your argument about running the country like a company MIGHT  have a small amount of validity.

however his father gave him the money to start his business centures, his father bailed him out when Trump screwef up,  and with the old man was disgusted with his sons ineptitude, Trump bankruptcy multiple times. in addition,  he screwed so many people who wirked for him by simply not paying them for their work,  that he doesn't even have any credibility as a businessman. 

Further, the claim that Trump is running the country as a business is totally invalid. the United States of America is not a business and it cannot be run like a business.  Especially by some "CEO" Who couldn't run his own companies like a business. 

Totally invalid argument 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

A guy who has been in business for many, many moons and President near two months says "company" rather than "country". Oh the horror of it all. And yet Obama visiting 57 States was just fine.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

Oops! My bad! Sorry!

Kudos