Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: A Different Point of View on Trump visits today...

Message 21 of 42

I really can't think of anyone in this day & age that's done that. Every politician supports border security.Even President Obama stood for border security. Did you know that he deported more people that trump ever has? What he didn't do is try to tear down the constitution to secure the border. The wall will accomplish nothing. We need more personnel and smarter ways of doing this. Locking up families and then breaking them apart is not what works!  I looked online for Democratic members who push hate. Aside from the right wing websites, there isn't any proof.

I believe that the inhumanity displayed by ICE, trump & other Republican members is going to be the downfall of the Republican party. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 42

@Richva wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

It truly never occured to me that anyone who lost someone to one of these hateful trajedies, would actually back and welcome Trump today. 

Sir Granny Tracy--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So we should blame Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders on the   Dayton  tragedy  because the killer was a supporter of both.? Their rhetoric was much worse than Trump because it was political and race baiting. You can`t have it only one way. Hate is more predominate  among the DEMS!!

Well, we all hate Donald Trump but that is, pretty much, a backlash against his racism and incompetence.  Would you care to post a quote from one of the Democrats which pushes hate?  You know like calling Mexicans murderers and rapists. (Cue the sound of crickets after this question)

While you are listening for crickets, I will tell you the Democrats are the party of hate - hating Trump, Republicans, laws limiting government overreach, tax cuts to reduce the burden of real taxpayers, and always pointing at others calling them racist/white supremacist.

Don't you ever change your tune?  You'll have to put up with Trump for 5 more years because of all that bottled up hatred.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 42

@easyed598 wrote:

It truly never occured to me that anyone who lost someone to one of these hateful trajedies, would actually back and welcome Trump today. 

Sir Granny Tracy--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So we should blame Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders on the   Dayton  tragedy  because the killer was a supporter of both.? Their rhetoric was much worse than Trump because it was political and race baiting. You can`t have it only one way. Hate is more predominate  among the DEMS!!

Well, we all hate Donald Trump but that is, pretty much, a backlash against his racism and incompetence.  Would you care to post a quote from one of the Democrats which pushes hate?  You know like calling Mexicans murderers and rapists. (Cue the sound of crickets after this question)

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 42

Do you want to know what I think of him? Warning: This might be disturbing to some readers.

I think he is a no good, back biting, mommy raping, son of a female dog. He inspires a level of hatred in me that I have never felt before. I hate him with a fine & purified passion.  I am not entirely comfortable with it, so I use it to proceed forward. I badger people I know to make sure that they're eligible to vote. I strongly suggest to others that it is their job to help save our country and vote the **bleep** out!

I've been kicked off Twitter once and even Facebook put me in jail for a week. I not only want him gone, I want him humiliated, dishonored and banned from the rest of society.

And now you know.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 42

Good people come in all colors and so do prejudiced people. Good points. The brain has to be taught to hate, after all.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 42

@easyed598 wrote:

No. Bernie and Warren have NEVER prompted their followers to chant racist rhetoric nor have they constantly identified non-whites as the cause of all America's problems as tRump has done and continues to do.

Opposition to hate is present in Democratric party words and actions. It is only the demented Regressives who claim exposing racism is racist.

The Dayton scum shot 9 people before Police shot him, 6 blacks and 3 whites in a city that is 60% white. Strikes me as highly unlikely a non-Racist Progressive would've picked that set of victims in 32 seconds. Much more likely the scum was racist and killed accordingly.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 42

easyed598:   So we should blame Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders on the Dayton tragedy because the killer was a supporter of both.? Their rhetoric was much worse than Trump because it was political and race baiting. You can`t have it only one way. Hate is more predominate among the DEMS!!

Orwell would admire the mental gymnastics. The political views of the Dayton shooter were irrelevant to what he did unlike the jerk in El Paso. His murderous spree was a direct expression of his ideology.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 42

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 42

@Richva wrote:

Did they mention if she was Hispanic?  I can see how a white person would realize their children were just collateral damage and Trump had not said anything wrong. 

Not all White people support Trump's Reciest Rants or his race-baiting. I am a white male and I find him and his hate-filled 40% disgusting. Trump's tweets and hate-filled rallies contributed to the horrible acts that led to so many deaths. I'm waiting for a Republican in Congress to publicly tell him, his remarks are wrong. I won't hold my breath. Good people come in all colors and so do prejudice people.  

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 42

@honyb64 wrote:

I can understand her anger. I also understand when we are faced with horrific and murderous occurences, there is a tendency to find a villian to blame and a hero to save. I don't know if I could look upon someone as a hero when it's been their words and their actions that were the catalyst for the crime. 

I make no secret of my dislike for trump & company. He's simply not capable of being anything more than a spoiled ill-behaved child.

I think you are being charitable and I respect your opinion, but I don't see him in that light, I see him as a gutter rat of the lowest order.  

Kudos
Views