Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A Different Point of View on Trump visits today...

Message 11 of 42
@honyb64: Your last sentence says it exactly as I feel it!
Sir Granny Tracy
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 42

Richva wrote-Well, we all hate Donald Trump but that is, pretty much, a backlash against his racism and incompetence.  Would you care to post a quote from one of the Democrats which pushes hate?  You know like calling Mexicans murderers and rapists. (Cue the sound of crickets after this question)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Crickets awaken to the truth when false statements are made-
Top 10 Examples Of Liberal Hate | Human Events

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 42

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

This morning on my phone news, I read of a woman who lost her brother and sister-in-law to the hateful shooting in El Paso. That's not what made her news worthy though; what made her news worthy was that she not only backed Trump visiting El Paso today, but she called Democrats evil for blaming his rhetoric as being part of the cause of the hatred and violence in our country.

It truly never occured to me that anyone who lost someone to one of these hateful trajedies, would actually back and welcome Trump today. 

When you are dealing with a very strong cult and that is what has happened in this country you will find that they cannot see faults in the leader of that cult. and will follow him to their death as we have seen happening with other cults.

You are of course talking about the Obama/Hillary cult?

I think she was talking more about Jonestown. 

Yup .... and pointing out the similarities of its murderous cult leader Jim Jones to Donald Trump and his gullible cult.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 42

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

This morning on my phone news, I read of a woman who lost her brother and sister-in-law to the hateful shooting in El Paso. That's not what made her news worthy though; what made her news worthy was that she not only backed Trump visiting El Paso today, but she called Democrats evil for blaming his rhetoric as being part of the cause of the hatred and violence in our country.

It truly never occured to me that anyone who lost someone to one of these hateful trajedies, would actually back and welcome Trump today. 

When you are dealing with a very strong cult and that is what has happened in this country you will find that they cannot see faults in the leader of that cult. and will follow him to their death as we have seen happening with other cults.

I think she was talking more about Jonestown. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 42

@rker321 wrote:

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 42

@honyb64 wrote:

Do you want to know what I think of him? Warning: This might be disturbing to some readers.

I think he is a no good, back biting, mommy raping, son of a female dog. He inspires a level of hatred in me that I have never felt before. I hate him with a fine & purified passion.  I am not entirely comfortable with it, so I use it to proceed forward. I badger people I know to make sure that they're eligible to vote. I strongly suggest to others that it is their job to help save our country and vote the **bleep** out!

I've been kicked off Twitter once and even Facebook put me in jail for a week. I not only want him gone, I want him humiliated, dishonored and banned from the rest of society.

And now you know.

IMHO, your feelings are more disgust than hatred and in either case are justified by the words and deeds of gutless Bonespurso WUSSolini.

Get him out of office 20 Jan 2021 and into an orange jumpsuit on 21 Jan 2021 is the order of the day for all decent Americans. I predict the crowd that turns out to watch his perp-walk will approach the size of the one he claimed showed up to see him inaugurated.

Please understand this is all because of what lil donny DOES and not because he's orange.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 42

Yes, yes, yes-1,000,000,000 times yes!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 42

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 42

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Sir Granny Tracy--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So we should blame Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders on the   Dayton  tragedy  because the killer was a supporter of both.? Their rhetoric was much worse than Trump because it was political and race baiting. You can`t have it only one way. Hate is more predominate  among the DEMS!!

Well, we all hate Donald Trump but that is, pretty much, a backlash against his racism and incompetence.  Would you care to post a quote from one of the Democrats which pushes hate?  You know like calling Mexicans murderers and rapists. (Cue the sound of crickets after this question)

While you are listening for crickets, I will tell you the Democrats are the party of hate - hating Trump, Republicans, laws limiting government overreach,

"Hating" what Trump and his Fascist bandit Republicans stand for is a moral obligation .....

tax cuts to reduce the burden of real taxpayers,

Trump's tax cuts heavily benefited the already wealthy, making them far more wealthy at the expense of ALL other Americans!

and always pointing at others calling them racist/white supremacist.

Wrong again NOTHAPPENING .... Not all others, only those who truly ARE racists/white supremacists ... like Trump!!!

Don't you ever change your tune?  You'll have to put up with Trump for 5 more years because of all that bottled up hatred.

Barring interference by Trump's Russian buddies, polls clearly predict otherwise NOTHAPPENING!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 42

@honyb64 wrote:

Do you want to know what I think of him? Warning: This might be disturbing to some readers.

I think he is a no good, back biting, mommy raping, son of a female dog. He inspires a level of hatred in me that I have never felt before. I hate him with a fine & purified passion.  I am not entirely comfortable with it, so I use it to proceed forward. I badger people I know to make sure that they're eligible to vote. I strongly suggest to others that it is their job to help save our country and vote the **bleep** out!

I've been kicked off Twitter once and even Facebook put me in jail for a week. I not only want him gone, I want him humiliated, dishonored and banned from the rest of society.

And now you know.

I dislike Trump as well.

Trump's "humiliation", "dishonoring" and "banning from the rest of society (jailing)" will begin to take place as soon as he is removed from office. Indictments will fly so fast Trump will not be able to hire enough lawyers nor pay for them. He will no longer be able to use the country's AG as his personal defense lawyer.

And his (money laundered) loans will dry up once his criminal buddies realize that Trump is no longer of any use to them.

As Trump admitted to living on other people's money (their loans), his house of cards phony empire will fall to pieces.

Kudos
Views