Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
104
Views

Re: A Couple of Questions About The Caravan

104 Views
Message 1 of 93

@ChasKy53 wrote:


You keep evading/answering your claims that none have college diplomas No "crying" here, just denying your accusatory claims and pointing out that you offer nothing to support them.

 

Sorry I broke your heart. You can't keep from getting personal with other posters. Why is that?

 

 Again, what makes you so knowledgeable of those coming here from these South American countries? The claims you made about $11.00 dollars a month feeding a family would indicate you know very little.

 


I wasn't the one who brought up about college educated people was migrating with the caravan.  It came from you.  Now when asked to provide proof, you attempt to pass it to me.  That shows that you have no idea and now you revert to the liberal attempt to blame others, in this case me.

 

And I'm not the one who attempts to get personal by going after another exercising their right to change their opinion when they realize I can't go along with those who twist the facts.  Again, there is the liberal habit of attempting to blame when backed to the wall.  You've been bringing this up since the election in fall 2016.

 

And yes I'm familiar with economics in third world countries.  The cost of living is a lot lower in these countries than here in the U.S.  Remember in most tropical or semi-tropical countries basic foods cost less.  Have you actually been in countries like that to be able to say someone else is wrong?

 

Additionally our standard of living is higher than in such countries, thus the cost of living is also higher.  Compare the average annual income in these countries is around 1,500 U.S., so the daily expenses would lower than here. 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
104
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
119
Views

Re: A Couple of Questions About The Caravan

119 Views
Message 2 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:



But then you argued with me about some of them having college diplomas.
ROFLMAO !!!


More of that silly giggling?  That seems to be a trait of liberals here.

 

So have you come up with proof about those college diplomas?  Still waiting for you to post it.  Why haven't you posted it?


The giggling is a reasonable reaction to the postings by conservatives and so-called independents.

 

Good point. When unable to deal with the logic offered, giggle, or post a silly cartoon, or attach yourself to something inane with a "Yeah, me too".

 

ROLFLMAO once more !!!

Yep, there it is.


 


Hmmm .... I don't see a "yeah me too" option anywhere here. Why is it that Cons seem to talk about other posters instead of actually commenting on their hate filled topics?

It makes a person want to LOL !!!!!


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
119
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
122
Views

Re: A Couple of Questions About The Caravan

122 Views
Message 3 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
@nctarheel................Please try hard not to offer your personal attacks. I asked questions and if you don't know the answer, just pass on by. I find it a shame that you would offer up your personal attack on me.

Then you know how we feel when you do the same.


"Yeah, me too".


Glad to hear that. Got anything on the hate filled topic?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
122
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
122
Views

Re: A Couple of Questions About The Caravan

122 Views
Message 4 of 93

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:(in blue text)


The giggling is a reasonable reaction to the postings by conservatives and so-called independents.

 

You have "proof" none have college diplomas? You have "proof" that anyone or they themselves said that "they cannot feed their families" You have proof of any of your erroneous claims bout those migrating here?  Still waiting for you to post it. Why haven't you posted it?

 

 


Ok, what erroneous claims have you proved that I'm wrong?  You keep evading your claim about college graduates with diplomas being part of these caravans.You keep evading/answering your claims that none have college diplomas  Instead you keep evading answering and still crying about a person exercising their option to change their opinion. No "crying" here, just denying your accusatory claims and pointing out that you offer nothing to support them.

 

It's strange how you can't get over my exercising that option, and have been acting much like a bride being jilted at the alter.  Sorry I broke your heart. You can't keep from getting personal with other posters. Why is that?

 

You don't think that $11 a month is a chunk of change for someone making close to the equivalent a month? Your question makes no sense at all. $11.00 a month will not buy food for a family, if you can show differently please do. People in those countries don't make the wages like here,No they don't but claiming that $11.00 a month will feed their family is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. that is one reason they would risk hardships to immigrate here at whatever cost. But of course they would and it seems that some conservatives and certain so-called independents want them to stay there and starve rather than come to America. Oh, the compassion and humanity.

 

Again, what makes you so knowledgeable about life in these third world countries? Again, what makes you so knowledgeable of those coming here from these South American countries? The claims you made about $11.00 dollars a month feeding a family would indicate you know very little.


 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
122
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
138
Views

Re: A Couple of Questions About The Caravan

138 Views
Message 5 of 93

As usual, no "logic" was offered.  But it's nice of you to add your 2 peso's worth which amounted to what, another inane insult?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
138
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
144
Views

Re: A Couple of Questions About The Caravan

144 Views
Message 6 of 93

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:



But then you argued with me about some of them having college diplomas.
ROFLMAO !!!


More of that silly giggling?  That seems to be a trait of liberals here.

 

So have you come up with proof about those college diplomas?  Still waiting for you to post it.  Why haven't you posted it?


The giggling is a reasonable reaction to the postings by conservatives and so-called independents.

 

Good point. When unable to deal with the logic offered, giggle, or post a silly cartoon, or attach yourself to something inane with a "Yeah, me too".

 

ROLFLMAO once more !!!

Yep, there it is.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
144
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
145
Views

Re: A Couple of Questions About The Caravan

145 Views
Message 7 of 93

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
@nctarheel................Please try hard not to offer your personal attacks. I asked questions and if you don't know the answer, just pass on by. I find it a shame that you would offer up your personal attack on me.

Then you know how we feel when you do the same.


"Yeah, me too".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
145
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
146
Views

Re: A Couple of Questions About The Caravan

146 Views
Message 8 of 93

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

 

Stuff like this attracts rodents that carry disease.

Now you say they attract RODENTS.

Seems like quite a bit of emotionalism, nastiness and CAPITAL LETTERS while missing the fact that we are talking about potential illegal immigrants to our nation.


Do you agree with @Soosie that immigrant refugees attract RODENTS?


First, I do not have a problem with rodents having free movement. There are not American rodents and Guatemalan rodents based on citizenship.

 

As to attracting them - no I DO not believe ILLEGAL immigrants attract rodents. However, the conditions in their camps VERY well may.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
146
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
156
Views

Re: A Couple of Questions About The Caravan

156 Views
Message 9 of 93

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


 I have no interest in answering your baiting questions.

 

 


You just answered them all.

 

Now can we get back to the topic?


You mean the one which reflects the NEW Christian Values? 

 

185076_457935147570599_750358371_n.jpg

 


 


 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
156
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
175
Views

Re: A Couple of Questions About The Caravan

175 Views
Message 10 of 93

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


 I have no interest in answering your baiting questions.

 

 


You just answered them all.

 

Now can we get back to the topic?


You mean the one which reflects the NEW Christian Values?  Sure, what would you like to know, related to the hatefilled topic?  Want more stats on Texas' litter?  SC litter?  Germs?  The fact millions buy pre-paid phones each year?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
175
Views