Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A Blessed Thanksgiving to All

Message 1 of 21

Little late catching this one today, but I too hope that all had a Blessed, Safe, and Happy Thanksgiving. My wife and I are truly thankful for the lives which we are able to live, and wish that for everyone. 

And Jim, congrats to your family and your Grandaughter! Our country is proud of her for the effort to contribute to a great tradition and our continued safety. 

Never Forget

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

A Blessed Thanksgiving to All

Message 2 of 21

Congragulations to Jim C's grandaughter. I was in the same position as him and it was a very special feeling.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

Congrats, Jim to you and your new sailor!  A lot to be grateful for.

And have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

I hope everybody has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving today!  

Thankful to be alive and American as my oldest Granddaughter graduated "Boot Camp" yesterday at Great Lakes Navel Academy.  We have a Sailor!  Yes I am a very proud GrandPa and thankful for all the many Blessings God has poured upon us.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Wishing everyone, a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Let's not forget everything we have to be thankful for, like our freedoms in this still great country of ours and the strengths we have with those freedoms.  Sure we disagree often, but that's part of the beauty of our freedom.  In many places in this world of ours, disagreement will get you jailed, shot, beheaded, stoned to death, maybe even banned.

Let's count our blessings!

Happy Thanksgiving folks!

Image result for thanksgiving

Thank you for the refreshing thoughts and words.

Have a safe and wonderful holiday.

And to you as well, fangoh45!!!

Same message, new year......

Be Free from tyranny.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! 

IMG_0837.JPG

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21

Thank you, Cent!

Let's all remember how this great country includes all! My families came here in the early 1800s and we appreciate we could, and want anyone who wants the same and will work and learn, to share our country.

Let's remember Thanksgiving represents the North American Indians accepting these people, then sharing their knowledge and food.

America's founding Fathers came here and accepted that, then wrote it.

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Let's not forget everything we have to be thankful for, like our freedoms in this still great country of ours and the strengths we have with those freedoms.  Sure we disagree often, but that's part of the beauty of our freedom.  In many places in this world of ours, disagreement will get you jailed, shot, beheaded, stoned to death, maybe even banned.

Wonderfully stated!!

Have a  splendid Thanksgiving.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Amen, @Centristsin2010. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

A Blessed Thanksgiving to All

Message 10 of 21

Kudos
Views