Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
269
Views

Re: A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

269 Views
Message 81 of 113

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

It's a mystery, why  Trump Lovers fail to read what was written. They instead make up their own, alternate reality version.

 

"The CIA concluded that Russia intervened in the election to help him win the presidency."


The real alternate reality is glibly moving from "intervened To help him win the election" to some theory that they caused him to win the election. Surely you have seen that here.


I don't know how the left can be so dumb to think one vote was changed because of the Russians. Are they really that gullible?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
269
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
268
Views

Re: A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

268 Views
Message 82 of 113

@CriticalThinking wrote:

It's a mystery, why  Trump Lovers fail to read what was written. They instead make up their own, alternate reality version.

 

"The CIA concluded that Russia intervened in the election to help him win the presidency."


The real alternate reality is glibly moving from "intervened To help him win the election" to some theory that they caused him to win the election. Surely you have seen that here.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
268
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
285
Views

Re: A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

285 Views
Message 83 of 113

Some are ok with living a life of lies and that say's alot about them including their Credibility going out the window.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
285
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
280
Views

Re: A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

280 Views
Message 84 of 113

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

It's a mystery, why  Trump Lovers fail to read what was written. They instead make up their own, alternate reality version.

 

"The CIA concluded that Russia intervened in the election to help him win the presidency."


They cannot face the truth so they refuse to read anything that may not support their erroneous conclusions.


It is not that they cannot or will not face the truth, is the fact that they agree with the actions of this man, Whatever those action will be.  Because They would do the same thing,  if they where in his position.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
280
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
286
Views

Re: A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

286 Views
Message 85 of 113

@rk9152 , The intellectual dishonesty in this thread by the never Trumpers and dimms is nothing short of amazing.

 

What is the motivation for it in your opinion ???

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
286
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
285
Views

Re: A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

285 Views
Message 86 of 113

@CriticalThinking wrote:

It's a mystery, why  Trump Lovers fail to read what was written. They instead make up their own, alternate reality version.

 

"The CIA concluded that Russia intervened in the election to help him win the presidency."


They cannot face the truth so they refuse to read anything that may not support their erroneous conclusions.

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
285
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
292
Views

Re: A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

292 Views
Message 87 of 113

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Obviously there are many differences, but here's what I think is the biggest one. 

 

Real Americans want the FBI and our intelligence agencies to protect us from Russian interference, as in their cyber attacks on America. That means 100% support for the investigations by the FBI and members of the intelligence community. Therefore, we want to see all the evidence, understand what happened, and why it happened. Hopefully we can then develop a plan to prevent it from happening again, or at least mitigate the damage.

 

Unfortunately, Trump Lovers have developed into a cult. Therefore, they don't want the truth about Russian interference, they totally mocked the investigations. Their sole concern is protecting their Supreme Leader in the White House. That's why you see Trump Lovers demonizing and attacking members of the FBI and/or our intelligence agencies, who launched and defended those much needed investigations.

 

In the end, Real Americans want to protect our country while Trump Lovers put their dedication and loyalty to Trump above everything else.


Just what we need - another approach to the "cult" silliness including the usual childishness - "Trump lovers",and "Supreme leader"

 

I assure you, this supporter of President Trump also wants to know about Russian interference and cyber attack and get annoyed when that inquiry gets politicized as Comey did  and the Congressional Dems continue to do.

 

As you said, real Americans are concerned with the security of our Country, not using investigative resources for partisan purposes - as opposed to the Trump haters.


You claim not to want using investigative resources for partisan purposes immediately after supporting using investigative sources for partisan purposes. It seems you support partisan investigations as long as those you support are the ones pushing the partisan investigation.


Double talk.


Is that what you were doing?

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
292
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
305
Views

Re: A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

305 Views
Message 88 of 113

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Obviously there are many differences, but here's what I think is the biggest one. 

 

Real Americans want the FBI and our intelligence agencies to protect us from Russian interference, as in their cyber attacks on America. That means 100% support for the investigations by the FBI and members of the intelligence community. Therefore, we want to see all the evidence, understand what happened, and why it happened. Hopefully we can then develop a plan to prevent it from happening again, or at least mitigate the damage.

 

Unfortunately, Trump Lovers have developed into a cult. Therefore, they don't want the truth about Russian interference, they totally mocked the investigations. Their sole concern is protecting their Supreme Leader in the White House. That's why you see Trump Lovers demonizing and attacking members of the FBI and/or our intelligence agencies, who launched and defended those much needed investigations.

 

In the end, Real Americans want to protect our country while Trump Lovers put their dedication and loyalty to Trump above everything else.


Just what we need - another approach to the "cult" silliness including the usual childishness - "Trump lovers",and "Supreme leader"

 

I assure you, this supporter of President Trump also wants to know about Russian interference and cyber attack and get annoyed when that inquiry gets politicized as Comey did  and the Congressional Dems continue to do.

 

As you said, real Americans are concerned with the security of our Country, not using investigative resources for partisan purposes - as opposed to the Trump haters.


The post above is the clear statement of what CT  was speaking about in his opening  post for this  thread.

I have seen many Trump followers, that will not accept the fact that their "President" is a serial cheater, lier, has no concept of any laws, that thinks that he is the one that knows all just like God. and they will follow for the reason that i have stated so many times in this message board. Trump is them. He represents who they are, and who they would like to be.

I have heard many of them that they are willing to turn their heads to the infractions of this man as long as he provides them with what they seem to think is important. Of course those are the ones that I call "the ones with the flexible morals"

And that is what we have  in  this country today. followers of a man that they seem to agree with, in all of what he does, and they don't care about his morals. because , they have the same morals as him

 

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
305
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
304
Views

Re: A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

304 Views
Message 89 of 113

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

December 2016: 'Ridiculous' conclusions

President-elect Trump called "ridiculous" reports that the CIA concluded that Russia intervened in the election to help him win the presidency. “I think it’s ridiculous. I think it’s just another excuse I don’t believe it," Trump told Fox News. 

 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/446392-trumps-evolving-remarks-on-russian-election-inter...\

 


And it turns out he was right - no one has yet been able to point to a single vote changed by the Russians.


Nope - but the fact is that liddle donnie doesn't love The United States of America more than he loves himself - that's why he lied about having bonespurs - so he could avoid Vietnam, dodge the draft and chase complaisant females as devoid of ethics and with moral values as low as his own...

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
304
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
300
Views

A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

300 Views
Message 90 of 113

It's a mystery, why  Trump Lovers fail to read what was written. They instead make up their own, alternate reality version.

 

"The CIA concluded that Russia intervened in the election to help him win the presidency."

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
300
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors