Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

Message 51 of 113

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

MyExper said, "When Trump believed the word of a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over the findings of 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies, Trump did indeed "throw America under the bus"!!!"

So sorry that you actually put a fact that we all know it happened but unfortunately as you have realized the Trump followers are incapable of admitting any wrong doing by Trump. Today I heard something that is really a big concerned. According to CNN they put out a poll that in 2020 the popular vote against Trump could be over 5 million votes but the electoral vote could actually give him the Presidency.
Hoping that the debates will actually bring up many points and that the correct candidate wins these primaries. Otherwise, we are in trouble.

I was surprised in So Carolina who is the person that will be going against Linsey Graham in the 2020 elections. guess who. a black man. If anyone thinks that a black man will win in S.Carolina is dreaming very big. Blacks have tried it in Florida twice. one with Scot and now with De Santis.

Sorry, in the south and in So.Carolina. their mentality is very much in the civil war. don't expect anything better.
To have a known leftist as the Democratic candidate will turn off a lot or people. sorry for all of those in this message board that won't understand that.

Do you realize that you are referring to pols in terms of their race. Is that "racist" in and of itself or just indicative of something under the surface? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 113

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Obviously there are many differences, but here's what I think is the biggest one. 

Real Americans want the FBI and our intelligence agencies to protect us from Russian interference, as in their cyber attacks on America. That means 100% support for the investigations by the FBI and members of the intelligence community. Therefore, we want to see all the evidence, understand what happened, and why it happened. Hopefully we can then develop a plan to prevent it from happening again, or at least mitigate the damage.

Unfortunately, Trump Lovers have developed into a cult. Therefore, they don't want the truth about Russian interference, they totally mocked the investigations. Their sole concern is protecting their Supreme Leader in the White House. That's why you see Trump Lovers demonizing and attacking members of the FBI and/or our intelligence agencies, who launched and defended those much needed investigations.

In the end, Real Americans want to protect our country while Trump Lovers put their dedication and loyalty to Trump above everything else.

Just what we need - another approach to the "cult" silliness including the usual childishness - "Trump lovers",and "Supreme leader"

I assure you, this supporter of President Trump also wants to know about Russian interference and cyber attack and get annoyed when that inquiry gets politicized as Comey did  and the Congressional Dems continue to do.

As you said, real Americans are concerned with the security of our Country, not using investigative resources for partisan purposes - as opposed to the Trump haters.

The "investigative resources" of our country, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies, ALL concluded that the Russians interfered with the presidential election. Yet, Trump chose to believe a single Russian KGB agent who denied the mass Russian interference.

As you stated, "real Americans should (indeed) be concerned with the security of our country" ....... but the REAL concern occurs  when its treasonous president publicly throws America under the bus to appease America's enemy!

How about the intel commmunity and the DoJ  bein used for partian purposes. i don't think 'real Americans "would approve of that.

Reai Americans, me for example  , have seen no bus thowing.

Contrary to the disingenuous word shuffling of my comment, I never stated anything about "throwing buses" rk. I stated that Trump threw America under the bus to appease America's enemy .... a despicable well known event at the Helsinki talks even acknowledged and criticized by Republicans and Fox News!

Relative to Trump's behavior at the Helsinki talks,  Abby Huntsman, a Fox News anchor and co-host of “Fox & Friends Weekend”  stated :

"No negotiation is worth throwing your own people and country under the bus.”

Ref.: https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/disgusting-surreal-fox-voices-offer-sharp-criticism-t...

There are numerous such references regarding Trump throwing America under the bus at the Helsinki talks. The event was so despicable that even Fox News, the bible of the RW and Trump's mouthpiece, realized the enormous treasonous nature of Trump's vile actions against his own country.

When Trump believed the word of a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over the findings of 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies, Trump did indeed "throw America under the bus"!!!

No he didn't he is doing great stufff for America. What specifically do you object to that would drive you  to agree with Fox folks??

Again ..... That was quite clear rk ..... I objected to Trump's treasonous behavior when Trump believed the word of a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over the findings of 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies, throwing his own country under the bus to appease our enemy!

Agreeing with someone is hardly treasonous.   but when Obama got the information and he too decided that the elections could not be "fixed" by the Russians, was he being a traitor?

Why am I not surprised that you are making up your own ‘facts’ again?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 113

@rk9152 wrote:

Two Presidents , given he same information, dispute the possibility of the Russians "fixing" the elections and on is a traitor - how does that worK?

President Obama never disputed Russian interference. As such, your false accusation "doesn't work"!

And then one of them uses the power of government to try to influence the elections -might that not be traitorous?

Nope .... President Obama used "the power of government" to punish Russia for their election interference while Trump denied Russian interference .... and actually asked Russia to hack into our cyber systems.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 113

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

The "investigative resources" of our country, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies, ALL concluded that the Russians interfered with the presidential election. Yet, Trump chose to believe a single Russian KGB agent who denied the mass Russian interference.

As you stated, "real Americans should (indeed) be concerned with the security of our country" ....... but the REAL concern occurs  when its treasonous president publicly throws America under the bus to appease America's enemy!

How about the intel commmunity and the DoJ  bein used for partian purposes. i don't think 'real Americans "would approve of that.

Contrary to the disingenuous word shuffling of my comment, I never stated anything about "throwing buses" rk. I stated that Trump threw America under the bus to appease America's enemy .... a despicable well known event at the Helsinki talks even acknowledged and criticized by Republicans and Fox News!

Relative to Trump's behavior at the Helsinki talks,  Abby Huntsman, a Fox News anchor and co-host of “Fox & Friends Weekend”  stated :

Ref.: https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/disgusting-surreal-fox-voices-offer-sharp-criticism-t...

There are numerous such references regarding Trump throwing America under the bus at the Helsinki talks. The event was so despicable that even Fox News, the bible of the RW and Trump's mouthpiece, realized the enormous treasonous nature of Trump's vile actions against his own country.

When Trump believed the word of a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over the findings of 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies, Trump did indeed "throw America under the bus"!!!

No he didn't he is doing great stufff for America. What specifically do you object to that would drive you  to agree with Fox folks??

Again ..... That was quite clear rk ..... I objected to Trump's treasonous behavior when Trump believed the word of a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over the findings of 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies, throwing his own country under the bus to appease our enemy!

Agreeing with someone is hardly treasonous.

It is when you agree with your enemy and disparage your own country's agencies.

but when Obama got the information and he too decided that the elections could not be "fixed" by the Russians, was he being a traitor?

Not true ......  President Obama told Putin to stop the interference which Putin ignored. As a result of the interference, President Obama ejected Russian "diplomats" from the United States and imposed sanctions on Russia.

Trump in turn, denied the interference and actually asked Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems to get dirt on his opponent ..... ANOTHER ACT OF TREASON!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 55 of 113

@CriticalThinking wrote:

MyExper said, "When Trump believed the word of a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over the findings of 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies, Trump did indeed "throw America under the bus"!!!"

So sorry that you actually put a fact that we all know it happened but unfortunately as you have realized the Trump followers are incapable of admitting any wrong doing by Trump. Today I heard something that is really a big concerned. According to CNN they put out a poll that in 2020 the popular vote against Trump could be over 5 million votes but the electoral vote could actually give him the Presidency.
Hoping that the debates will actually bring up many points and that the correct candidate wins these primaries. Otherwise, we are in trouble.

I was surprised in So Carolina who is the person that will be going against Linsey Graham in the 2020 elections. guess who. a black man. If anyone thinks that a black man will win in S.Carolina is dreaming very big. Blacks have tried it in Florida twice. one with Scot and now with De Santis.

Sorry, in the south and in So.Carolina. their mentality is very much in the civil war. don't expect anything better.
To have a known leftist as the Democratic candidate will turn off a lot or people. sorry for all of those in this message board that won't understand that.

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 113

Two Presidents , given he same information, dispute the possibility of the Russians "fixing" the elections and on is a traitor - how does that worK? And then one of them uses the power of government to try to influence the elections -might that not be traitorous?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 113

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Obviously there are many differences, but here's what I think is the biggest one. 

Real Americans want the FBI and our intelligence agencies to protect us from Russian interference, as in their cyber attacks on America. That means 100% support for the investigations by the FBI and members of the intelligence community. Therefore, we want to see all the evidence, understand what happened, and why it happened. Hopefully we can then develop a plan to prevent it from happening again, or at least mitigate the damage.

Unfortunately, Trump Lovers have developed into a cult. Therefore, they don't want the truth about Russian interference, they totally mocked the investigations. Their sole concern is protecting their Supreme Leader in the White House. That's why you see Trump Lovers demonizing and attacking members of the FBI and/or our intelligence agencies, who launched and defended those much needed investigations.

In the end, Real Americans want to protect our country while Trump Lovers put their dedication and loyalty to Trump above everything else.

Just what we need - another approach to the "cult" silliness including the usual childishness - "Trump lovers",and "Supreme leader"

I assure you, this supporter of President Trump also wants to know about Russian interference and cyber attack and get annoyed when that inquiry gets politicized as Comey did  and the Congressional Dems continue to do.

As you said, real Americans are concerned with the security of our Country, not using investigative resources for partisan purposes - as opposed to the Trump haters.

Agreeing with someone is hardly treasonous.   but when Obama got the information and he too decided that the elections could not be "fixed" by the Russians, was he being a traitor?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 113

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

No he didn't he is doing great stufff for America.

Trump "is doing great stuff" for Russia ... NOT AMERICA!

What specifically do you object to that would drive you  to agree with Fox folks??

That was quite clear rk ..... I objected to Trump's treasonous behavior when Trump believed the word of a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over the findings of 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies, throwing his own country under the bus to appease our enemy!

Believing what you know to be true is not treason no matter who else says it - and hardly 'bus throwing". On the other hand- using federal agencies for partisan purposes is, at least, questionable.

The irrefutable fact remains - tRump committed treason at Helsinki.

"Trump Lovers" appear to approve of their treasonous fake president.

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 113

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

No he didn't he is doing great stufff for America.

Trump "is doing great stuff" for Russia ... NOT AMERICA!

What specifically do you object to that would drive you  to agree with Fox folks??

That was quite clear rk ..... I objected to Trump's treasonous behavior when Trump believed the word of a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over the findings of 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies, throwing his own country under the bus to appease our enemy!

Believing what you know to be true is not treason no matter who else says it - and hardly 'bus throwing". On the other hand- using federal agencies for partisan purposes is, at least, questionable.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 60 of 113

What trump has shown us is not Patriotism but is in fact treasonist behavior...and for his supporters to equate this as trump doing great things for America, is not only a lie, but a complete supplication to a dictator!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors