Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

Message 21 of 113

Tex always accuses me of saying things I never said. That is not right and it should not be allowed. For reasons only he can explain, Tex changes the actual words and/or the meaning of my words. 

Tex said about me:

• You have already stated that anyone who supports the President is not a real American. I never said anyone who supports Trump is not a real american.
  • This has also been stated that anyone supporting the administration is members of a 'cult' instead of having a political opinion. I never said anyone who supports the Administration is a member of a cult.
  • You are basing your definition upon whether a person agrees with your politics and opinions. Once again, Tex is changing my words. I never said my definitiion is based upon a person agreeing with my politics. Those words came from Tex, not me.

CriticiIng or disagreeing with me is fine, but making up his own version of reality is NOT allowed. Please do not change my words and then criticize me for something I never said.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

Message 22 of 113

@CriticalThinking 

Yes!

In fact to add more context, when the President, and Congressional members are sworn into office, they take an oath to protect and defend our Country...not their political party. 

That is protocol and a priority, for them to not defend our Country, would be UnAmerican!

@TxGrandpa2 

i vote that CT is a Reall and concerned Patriotic American!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 113

I'm not discussing philosopy, so here's a basic YES or NO question for Tex and/or anyone else who cares to answer. Do you agree with the following statement?

A "Real American" is someone who puts protecting/defending their country ahead of protecting/defending their political party.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 113

@CriticalThinking wrote:

A "Real American" is someone who puts protecting/defending their country ahead of protecting/defending their political party. Does anyone disagree with that?

And have you not been defending your political opinions and party over that of your country?  If you had been defending your country and it's principals you would have agreed that others have the right to their opinion.

You still haven't answered (like the several others here who has used that term) who is to judge someone to be a 'Real American'.  Indications is that there is an opinion that only those who agree with liberalism is.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 113

A "Real American" is someone who puts protecting/defending their country ahead of protecting/defending their political party. Does anyone disagree with that?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 113

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Real Americans"

This has been asked before.... Who is qualified to decide who is a 'Real American'?

Are you or anyone posting here?  From what is seen, the ones who continually bring up that are those who claim only those that has political opinions the same as they are Real Americans.  The question has to be asked if they also base this on race, religion, etc.

Of course claiming to be 'real (fill in the blanks)' is one of the persuasion points of agitators or those who a person who speaks with the intention of inflaming the emotions of a crowd of people, typically for political reasons.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 113

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I love it when the Trump Haters show their true colors by calling others Trump lovers.  Eat your heart out!

I love it when trump lovers show their true colors by calling others who tell the truth about trump's lies "trump haters".

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 113

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Tom, you are right on the money. They never stop defending a President who denied Russian interference in the election and a President never did anything about it.

I believe you have the wrong President in mind. Nope. That's the ToadPOTUS and nobody else.

At the same time, they repeatedly attacked and demonized the men and women of the FBI and our Intelligence agencies, who unlike the President, are protecting America.

I have not heard "they" demonize the men and women of the FBI, etc. But I have heard negative comments about the corruption for partisan purposes of the DoJ and intel community. surely you can't approve of that. Only because you confuse demonizing with "clever semantics", the new buzzphrase to try and explain away ToadPOTUS's illiteracy and cover up his hatred for law and order and the men and women who inforce same.

Thing is, there have been no corruption for partisan purposes EXCEPT Trump's treason with Putin to rig the election in 2016. All the noise from the RW about the Steele dossier is nothing but noise because everything in the dossier has been PROVEN in subsequent investigations...except for the pee tape that Putin is holding on to to make sure Cadet Bonespurs continues his efforts to wreck NATO and the American Economy.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 113

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

It's fascinating to watch Trump Lovers, who repeatedly attacked and demonized Robert Muller and his team, plus other members of the FBI, while simultaneously portraying Trump as a poor victim. Isn't it? 

"Trump Lovers" is right up there with" "Cult" and "worshippers" as no more than fantsies that hve taken up residency in the minds of the left.

There has been no demoizing of Mueller. except maybe for his exceeding his charter by going beyong the "Russian collusion" and our elections and then producing his "harassment handbook' for the Dems.

They portrayed Robert Mueller and members of his investigative team as "enemies of America".  At same time, they never once questioned the actions and words of Donald Trump. Why? Because their sole concern his protecting Trump.

enemies of Amrica" - no, not Mueller and his team - that belongs to whoever corrupted the DOJ for partisan purposes.

And what about our President? Instead of protecting the interests of America, Trump's doing everything he can to block the investigation.

He has done nothing to block the investigation as to Russian  election interference or cyber warfare - two issues certainly worth looking into. 

If trump gets charged with and convicted of obstruction of justice after he leaves office will you then say you were wrong?

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 113

@TracyofCotuit 

Authoritarians seek out other authoritarians, they seem to find comfort with of those of like minds, like between 

trump and his base. 

Now, hanging with others with similar interests is not unusual, however trump and base takes it to another extreme...

they believe trump lies and help to perpetuate them even when they are proven to be lies. And fox news is their center point of communication...they just keep fanning the flame of lies. 

This all has nothing to do with a Democracy...but it has everything to do with a dictatorship...trump supporters have no clue as to what they are supporting...what will happen when they lose their freedoms...they would regret their current support of trump...or at least some would. Others want an authoritarian. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors