Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

Message 1 of 113

Ronald Reagan and the Conservatives who promised to protect American against our enemies is now offically dead and buried.

Only Real Americans want to see our country defend itself against Russian Cyber Attacks.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 113

Yesterday was a perfect example of how the Trump Cult has stampeded the core values of the Republican Party. Could anyone ever imagine the conservative party of Ronald Reagan ignoring or denying Russian attacks against America? It would have never been tolerated.

But in Trump World, you saw how Republican Congressmen completely ignored the Russian attacks against the U.S. which Mueller said happened, continue to happen, and will occur again in 2020. The only thing they care about is protecting their supreme leader.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

Message 3 of 113
hear hear!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 113

Real Americans want to defend out country against cyberattacks from Russia. Trump lovers only care about protecting their Supreme Leader in the White House.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 113

I agree with mandm84

He refuses to answer the key question below with a Yes or No answer.

"Real American" is someone who puts protecting/defending their country ahead of protecting/defending their political party.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 113

"What is the definition of a 'Real American'? I neither support nor defend Trump. I do respect the office. What I see here is those who only supports their political opinions."

------------------------

Sounds more like the definition of a "Cop Out". By looking the other way , you are protecting thus  defending !!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 113

@TxGrandpa2 

I didn’t say any of that, you did, other than word salad. Where did I say anything about conservatives or liberals? Not much of a discussion when some have to make phantom comments to prove a point. 

Otherwise, trump is still “not a real American”!

Still no updates on trump preventing russian interference?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 113

@williamb39198 wrote:

Why trump? Because he is about the

most UnPatriotic person that I can think

of...close second and third, mcconnell and barr...in the process of destroying our Country. 

Being a Real American recognizes the criminals in our midst. Has to do with values...

such as not associating with our enemies. And Country before party...it is not comprised of “word salad”. 

And at this point I seem to be speaking the truth that there are no actions by trump to prevent russian interference. 

Not comprised of 'word salad'?  Yet you have expressed much of that, mostly anti-conservative.  What you have been saying is that a 'Real American' is not a conservative, but a liberal.  That there is no place for Conservatives, nor Independents.  Basically that anyone who disagrees with you is not a 'Real American'.  That comes across also as the theme of the originator of the topic.

I would believe that the Constitution disagrees with both of you by giving us all the same freedoms.  I don't agree with you, nor the originator of the topic, but I agree that you have the right to your opinions, even if I feel they are too dogmatic.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 113

@TxGrandpa2 

Why trump? Because he is about the

most UnPatriotic person that I can think

of...close second and third, mcconnell and barr...in the process of destroying our Country. 

Being a Real American recognizes the criminals in our midst. Has to do with values...

such as not associating with our enemies. And Country before party...it is not comprised of “word salad”. 

And at this point I seem to be speaking the truth that there are no actions by trump to prevent russian interference. 

And how is CT attacking your opinions or political beliefs?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 113

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Still waiting for an answer to this Yes or No question. Do you agree with the following statement?

A "Real American" is someone who puts protecting/defending their country ahead of protecting/defending their political party.

The question is are you putting protecting/defending country ahead of political party?  Starting and defending a topic calling those you disagree with politically adverse innuendos can hardly be called putting country over party.

I would say that being a Real American would to being tolerant of others political views instead of labeling them as 'cultists' or "(blank) lovers".  A Real American wouldn't be attacking others political beliefs or opinions.

Here is what the Washington Post has to say about what it means to be a "Real" American:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/01/03/what-does-it-mean-be-real-american/?utm_term=.b25e...

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors