WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

Message 61 of 111

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Obviously there are many differences, but here's what I think is the biggest one. 

Real Americans want the FBI and our intelligence agencies to protect us from Russian interference, as in their cyber attacks on America. That means 100% support for the investigations by the FBI and members of the intelligence community. Therefore, we want to see all the evidence, understand what happened, and why it happened. Hopefully we can then develop a plan to prevent it from happening again, or at least mitigate the damage.

Unfortunately, Trump Lovers have developed into a cult. Therefore, they don't want the truth about Russian interference, they totally mocked the investigations. Their sole concern is protecting their Supreme Leader in the White House. That's why you see Trump Lovers demonizing and attacking members of the FBI and/or our intelligence agencies, who launched and defended those much needed investigations.

In the end, Real Americans want to protect our country while Trump Lovers put their dedication and loyalty to Trump above everything else.

Just what we need - another approach to the "cult" silliness including the usual childishness - "Trump lovers",and "Supreme leader"

I assure you, this supporter of President Trump also wants to know about Russian interference and cyber attack and get annoyed when that inquiry gets politicized as Comey did  and the Congressional Dems continue to do.

As you said, real Americans are concerned with the security of our Country, not using investigative resources for partisan purposes - as opposed to the Trump haters.

The "investigative resources" of our country, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies, ALL concluded that the Russians interfered with the presidential election. Yet, Trump chose to believe a single Russian KGB agent who denied the mass Russian interference.

As you stated, "real Americans should (indeed) be concerned with the security of our country" ....... but the REAL concern occurs  when its treasonous president publicly throws America under the bus to appease America's enemy!

How about the intel commmunity and the DoJ  bein used for partian purposes. i don't think 'real Americans "would approve of that.

Reai Americans, me for example  , have seen no bus thowing.

Contrary to the disingenuous word shuffling of my comment, I never stated anything about "throwing buses" rk. I stated that Trump threw America under the bus to appease America's enemy .... a despicable well known event at the Helsinki talks even acknowledged and criticized by Republicans and Fox News!

Relative to Trump's behavior at the Helsinki talks,  Abby Huntsman, a Fox News anchor and co-host of “Fox & Friends Weekend”  stated :

"No negotiation is worth throwing your own people and country under the bus.”

Ref.: https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/disgusting-surreal-fox-voices-offer-sharp-criticism-t...

There are numerous such references regarding Trump throwing America under the bus at the Helsinki talks. The event was so despicable that even Fox News, the bible of the RW and Trump's mouthpiece, realized the enormous treasonous nature of Trump's vile actions against his own country.

When Trump believed the word of a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over the findings of 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies, Trump did indeed "throw America under the bus"!!!

No he didn't he is doing great stufff for America. What specifically do you object to that would drive you  to agree with Fox folks??

481372_623327364359445_1236619908_n.png

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 111

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Obviously there are many differences, but here's what I think is the biggest one. 

Real Americans want the FBI and our intelligence agencies to protect us from Russian interference, as in their cyber attacks on America. That means 100% support for the investigations by the FBI and members of the intelligence community. Therefore, we want to see all the evidence, understand what happened, and why it happened. Hopefully we can then develop a plan to prevent it from happening again, or at least mitigate the damage.

Unfortunately, Trump Lovers have developed into a cult. Therefore, they don't want the truth about Russian interference, they totally mocked the investigations. Their sole concern is protecting their Supreme Leader in the White House. That's why you see Trump Lovers demonizing and attacking members of the FBI and/or our intelligence agencies, who launched and defended those much needed investigations.

In the end, Real Americans want to protect our country while Trump Lovers put their dedication and loyalty to Trump above everything else.

Just what we need - another approach to the "cult" silliness including the usual childishness - "Trump lovers",and "Supreme leader"

I assure you, this supporter of President Trump also wants to know about Russian interference and cyber attack and get annoyed when that inquiry gets politicized as Comey did  and the Congressional Dems continue to do.

As you said, real Americans are concerned with the security of our Country, not using investigative resources for partisan purposes - as opposed to the Trump haters.

The "investigative resources" of our country, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies, ALL concluded that the Russians interfered with the presidential election. Yet, Trump chose to believe a single Russian KGB agent who denied the mass Russian interference.

As you stated, "real Americans should (indeed) be concerned with the security of our country" ....... but the REAL concern occurs  when its treasonous president publicly throws America under the bus to appease America's enemy!

How about the intel commmunity and the DoJ  bein used for partian purposes. i don't think 'real Americans "would approve of that.

Contrary to the disingenuous word shuffling of my comment, I never stated anything about "throwing buses" rk. I stated that Trump threw America under the bus to appease America's enemy .... a despicable well known event at the Helsinki talks even acknowledged and criticized by Republicans and Fox News!

Relative to Trump's behavior at the Helsinki talks,  Abby Huntsman, a Fox News anchor and co-host of “Fox & Friends Weekend”  stated :

Ref.: https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/disgusting-surreal-fox-voices-offer-sharp-criticism-t...

There are numerous such references regarding Trump throwing America under the bus at the Helsinki talks. The event was so despicable that even Fox News, the bible of the RW and Trump's mouthpiece, realized the enormous treasonous nature of Trump's vile actions against his own country.

When Trump believed the word of a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over the findings of 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies, Trump did indeed "throw America under the bus"!!!

No he didn't he is doing great stufff for America. What specifically do you object to that would drive you  to agree with Fox folks??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 111

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

481372_623327364359445_1236619908_n.png

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 111

@rk9152 

Wow, so it’s great stuff for our Country to let russia intervene in our elections. Or to praise trump for agreeing with putin over our Intelligence Agencies. Is this the new RW “patriotism” view of trump, littlepubs, and his supporters? Sure sounds authoritarian. Certainly not the view of truthful moderates and the left. 

We know what we see, hear, and read!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 111

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 111

I am now  going to be  kind.  Trump has no intelligence to understand the unintended consequences of anything that he says.

He simply spits out words, and let them fall where they may.

We have seen his verbal tweets for over two years, We need to understand that the poor man has no intellectual knowledge of anything that he says.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

A Big Difference Between "Trump Lovers" & Real Americans

Message 67 of 111

MyExper said, "When Trump believed the word of a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over the findings of 17 AMERICAN Intelligence Agencies, Trump did indeed "throw America under the bus"!!!"

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 111

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 , The intellectual dishonesty in this thread by the never Trumpers and dimms is nothing short of amazing.

Actually, the "intellectual dishonesty" is clearly exhibited by those who look the other way on all of Trump's vile actions .... verifying what Trump stated about his supporters ...."he could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose a single supporter".

And THAT Trump decree, exemplified in this thread, is the REAL "nothing short of amazing"!

It would be quite interesting to request that the poster would explain what they mean by "Intellectual dishonesty"  I really doubt that we would see an explanation. .

They simply like to throw out phrases in order to confuse their responses.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 111

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 , The intellectual dishonesty in this thread by the never Trumpers and dimms is nothing short of amazing.

Actually, the "intellectual dishonesty" is clearly exhibited by those who look the other way on all of Trump's vile actions .... verifying what Trump stated about his supporters ...."he could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose a single supporter".

And THAT Trump decree, exemplified in this thread, is the REAL "nothing short of amazing"!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 111

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views