Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 34

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Y'all need to review the speck and the log in the eye thing.

When I listen to y'all, it's like listening to a fisherman who came home empty handed. Mostly made up stories about the election that got away and very little substance.💩

Actually, people should understand Scripture before attempting to reference it.

The Trump cult needs to stop 'blinding their eyes' to Trump's gross incompetency and SEE that it has already killed over 130,000 Americans ..... and still counting!

Trump's absurd claims, cavalier attitude and blatant lies will only expedite more Americans to needless deaths!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 34

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The force (Chicken little) is strong with these posters.

Speaking of "chickens" .... posters believing Trump are like "chickens" supporting Colonel Sanders!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 34

Y'all need to review the speck and the log in the eye thing.

When I listen to y'all, it's like listening to a fisherman who came home empty handed. Mostly made up stories about the election that got away and very little substance.💩

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 34

@Richva wrote:

So you know I want to have a president who always speaks the truth. I don’t care if he’s exaggerating joking sarcastic. Any time a president is misunderstood it is a huge problem. This president does not seem to be able to put two or three sentences together to form a coherent thought. If he’s really exaggerating for emphasis as you say I think that could be a bad thing when discussing whether or not to bomb someone or in a trade deal. The good news is I think this is just a run-of-the-mill Trump lie. He probably doesn’t believe it himself but he thought I’d give it a try.

So, "The good news is I think this is just a run-of-the-mill Trump lie. He probably doesn’t believe it himself"...

A "Trump lie" is supposed to represent the United States of America (even if he "probably doesn't believe it himself..."

Wait, what? So the dotard President of the United States of America lies?????

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 34

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Have you ever heard someone trying to make a point (as an example) such as "you never listen to me 99% of the time" ... and I'm not excusing his response, but I understand it.  He's about 12% wrong on new covid cases. There are better things, more worthy things to debate about, than his exaggerations.... but I get it, if that's all you got.

Lets face it.... repub or dem, That's who he is, an audacious, loud mouthed NY'er. He's not gonna change.

No he is a NY Mob Boss who has destroyed everything, and everyone who has come near him. He should have gone  to jail when he stole 3 million from NYC in the hotel deal instead of them allowing him to change his books. If they had sent him to jail then the whole world would have been spared all the misery he has caused in the last 3years. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 34

The sobriquet "chicken little" belongs with the Toad Worshiping Regressives.

In the Disney movie version of the tale, chicken little went around telling people of an imaginary evil (sky falling) totally ignoring the REAL danger - going to dinner with Foxy Loxy.

Regressives are telling people the economy must be saved (which will ONLY happen when Covid is brought under control) while going to rallies with ToadyPotusy (which spreads the disease like wildfire).

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 34

So you know I want to have a president who always speaks the truth. I don’t care if he’s exaggerating joking sarcastic. Any time a president is misunderstood it is a huge problem. This president does not seem to be able to put two or three sentences together to form a coherent thought. If he’s really exaggerating for emphasis as you say I think that could be a bad thing when discussing whether or not to bomb someone or in a trade deal. The good news is I think this is just a run-of-the-mill Trump lie. He probably doesn’t believe it himself but he thought I’d give it a try.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 34

Have you ever heard someone trying to make a point (as an example) such as "you never listen to me 99% of the time" ... and I'm not excusing his response, but I understand it.  He's about 12% wrong on new covid cases. There are better things, more worthy things to debate about, than his exaggerations.... but I get it, if that's all you got.

Lets face it.... repub or dem, That's who he is, an audacious, loud mouthed NY'er. He's not gonna change.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 34

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

And the facts back them up.  Oddly, none of Trump's CDC or HHS team would back up his 99% claim.  (Well, not odd once you realize the claim is bogus)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 34

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, October 1 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Vaccines & Coping During the Pandemic