Social Butterfly

99 PERCENT OF NEW CASES HARMLESS?

How can Trump get away with such a bold faced , non factual lie?

Tell harmless to the new cases and deaths in Texas with overwhelmed ICU's.

Tell harmless to the 130,000 people who died in the US and their families.

Tell harmless to The new lockdowns in Florida, California, Arizona and Texas.

The media should refuse to cover and broadcast his upcoming events, or run a fact check banner everytime he speaks in public.

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump needs to tour the overflowing ICUs of states most severely hit by the virus .... masks optional!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Harmless?

Trump Tower.png

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Does anyone know if Trump just made up this 99% number or did he find something and misinterpret it? 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I heard the "Trump was simply using hyperbole" argument.  We have also heard the "Trump was being sarcastic" and "Trump was making a joke" argument. 

I am afraid when one becomes POTUS, one has to tell the truth all the time regardless of your reasons for not doing so.  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Y'all don't get it .... 99% of the time.🗿

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Y'all don't get it .... 99% of the time.🗿

Trump supporters deny the truth and facts ..... 100% of the time!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thank you for affirming my point... well done!🤣

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Thank you for affirming my point... well done!🤣

Actually, I negated it!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

So you know I want to have a president who always speaks the truth. I don’t care if he’s exaggerating joking sarcastic. Any time a president is misunderstood it is a huge problem. This president does not seem to be able to put two or three sentences together to form a coherent thought. If he’s really exaggerating for emphasis as you say I think that could be a bad thing when discussing whether or not to bomb someone or in a trade deal. The good news is I think this is just a run-of-the-mill Trump lie. He probably doesn’t believe it himself but he thought I’d give it a try.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

So you know I want to have a president who always speaks the truth. I don’t care if he’s exaggerating joking sarcastic. Any time a president is misunderstood it is a huge problem. This president does not seem to be able to put two or three sentences together to form a coherent thought. If he’s really exaggerating for emphasis as you say I think that could be a bad thing when discussing whether or not to bomb someone or in a trade deal. The good news is I think this is just a run-of-the-mill Trump lie. He probably doesn’t believe it himself but he thought I’d give it a try.

So, "The good news is I think this is just a run-of-the-mill Trump lie. He probably doesn’t believe it himself"...

A "Trump lie" is supposed to represent the United States of America (even if he "probably doesn't believe it himself..."

Wait, what? So the dotard President of the United States of America lies?????

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Y'all need to review the speck and the log in the eye thing.

When I listen to y'all, it's like listening to a fisherman who came home empty handed. Mostly made up stories about the election that got away and very little substance.💩

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Exposing the deadly incompetence of tRump is hardly sour grapes about how Putin slithered Toad  into the White House with some of the best Psy Ops warriors in the business - the KGB.

How many highly directed posts on social media will Putin post for 2020? MILLIONS

How many times will Republicans retweet those scurrilous lies? MORE MILLIONS

How will this effect the election? Not enough to keep Toad and his enablers out of jail.

Honored Social Butterfly

Are we back to Putin? Yesterday it was Sean Hannity.... 😂

Does the grim reaper, Gov Fredo have any responsibility in this?  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Y'all need to review the speck and the log in the eye thing.

When I listen to y'all, it's like listening to a fisherman who came home empty handed. Mostly made up stories about the election that got away and very little substance.💩

Actually, people should understand Scripture before attempting to reference it.

The Trump cult needs to stop 'blinding their eyes' to Trump's gross incompetency and SEE that it has already killed over 130,000 Americans ..... and still counting!

Trump's absurd claims, cavalier attitude and blatant lies will only expedite more Americans to needless deaths!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

KISS:   People who are known to have Covid-19 in US = 2, 898, 000 (rounded)

Of that number 130,000 have died.   which is 4.5% of cases are lethal.

4.5> 1.     

The number of cases continues to grow at 50K+ / day.    

The RW and donald seem to want to totally forget that the number is not the bigger issue,  it is the healthcare system that is being overwhelmed and that makes the entire nation vulnerable to any other sort of vector that would require medical treatment.      (remember when the idea of the shutdown was all about flattening the curve?)

Apparently, the RW doesn't want to acknowledge what anyone in healthcare already know about this sort of situational stress, when ambulances sit in ER bays because there is no room for patients in any local hospital.    That is what is being seen in parts of South Texas.   Houston is sending "less serious' patients out and South Texas hospitals are sending 'more serious" patients to large cities.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

Who on the this earth, would believe anything medical by “doctor” trump!

And at this point, what percentages can be considered accurate, excluding known numbers presented here, when we have only tested approximately 10% to 15% of the population...we still need more testing, not trump’s assumptions and guesses. How many “actual” cases are out there...we don’t know...and why?

Due to a nonexistent National directive, to meet the virus head on, which has not been provided by trump...no leadership, no morals, no clue!

Honored Social Butterfly

William said:

"Due to a nonexistent National directive, to meet the virus head on, which has not been provided by trump...no leadership, no morals, no clue!"

Well said sir!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

The force (Chicken little) is strong with these posters.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Speaking of "chickens" .... posters believing Trump are like "chickens" supporting Colonel Sanders!

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

And the facts back them up.  Oddly, none of Trump's CDC or HHS team would back up his 99% claim.  (Well, not odd once you realize the claim is bogus)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png