Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 92% have bought from Amazon

Message 11 of 16
Well as of right now, while The Donald is NOT a dictator yet, we are still able to pick where we want to shop and from whom.
The Trumpies better watch out, that could come to a complete halt with a dictator, they have no idea the things they will loose in choices!!
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16
No walmart here, its a bit of a drive so amazon is handier. Of course, after walmart put all the other stores out of business we eventually got a family dollar and a dollar general that are as inexpensive as walmart. I do go to the local hardware for hardwre stuff.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16
Just something else The Donald wants to CONTROL.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16
The BIG difference between Walmart and Amazon in our City is Walmart employees people, several hundred...they spend money on local advertising..they pay tons in local taxes.

Amazon does nothing to help our local economy expect the people that deliver their packages.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16

@Richva wrote:

Two thirds of all Americans have bought something online.  92%  of them have bought something from Amazon. 64% of them are Amazon Prime subscribers and 67% of all Amazon Prime subscribers TRUST Amazon to protect their information. 

Apartment and condo buildings all over America are redesigning their package delivery rooms to handle the overflow of brown packages. 

So what?  Amazon is a successful company. Big deal? No, this is a huge long term change in the way America shops which is a change in the way America is employed and how our economy works. When Toys-R-Us came along they destroyed most local toy stores and departments.  Then, Walmart came along and helped to bankrupt Toys-R-Us along with many local stores. Now, Amazon is pushing Walmart and Walmart can't figure a way to fight back. 

I get my razor blades, soap, and dog food from Amazon and we have a Walmart within 2 miles of our home. My wife ordered toilet paper when she could not find her brand when shopping at Walmart. 

Conservatives beware, change is again coming to town.  

It all started way back when Sears Roebuck was a catalog store only. Now in 2018, Amazon has brought shopping to the 21st century. I am an Amazon Prime member also and I can tell you the BIG difference between Walmart and Amazon - if you purchase something on Walmart (online) there is virtually no customer service. Maybe if you are lucky, you can get something straightened out. Not so with Amazon. Even if you make a mistake ordering the wrong item, they are very gracious taking it back and even paying the return postage.

I don't think Conservatives have anything to worry about. They will welcome the "new guy".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

92% have bought from Amazon

Message 16 of 16

Two thirds of all Americans have bought something online.  92%  of them have bought something from Amazon. 64% of them are Amazon Prime subscribers and 67% of all Amazon Prime subscribers TRUST Amazon to protect their information. 

Apartment and condo buildings all over America are redesigning their package delivery rooms to handle the overflow of brown packages. 

So what?  Amazon is a successful company. Big deal? No, this is a huge long term change in the way America shops which is a change in the way America is employed and how our economy works. When Toys-R-Us came along they destroyed most local toy stores and departments.  Then, Walmart came along and helped to bankrupt Toys-R-Us along with many local stores. Now, Amazon is pushing Walmart and Walmart can't figure a way to fight back. 

I get my razor blades, soap, and dog food from Amazon and we have a Walmart within 2 miles of our home. My wife ordered toilet paper when she could not find her brand when shopping at Walmart. 

Conservatives beware, change is again coming to town. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors