If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Christians Killed By White Terrorist in the Good Old USA

Message 91 of 185

Roof's "thinking" on the subject are posted - read for yourself.  http://lastrhodesian.com/data/documents/rtf88.txt

Who are the CCC:   http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/council-of-conservative-citizens

If this young man had any real sense of outrage - other than the nonsense in his manifesto - then he really was uninformed, because if he wanted to make a statement, a big statement he would have wated a couple of days and then stayed at the church and waited for the police to arrest him....he did neither.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 185

@Frozenoem wrote:
The nut job Roof did it and admitted it to start he hoped a race war, if that doesn't make him racist and the crime one against blacks I don't know what the heck it does.

It's delusional to think it was anything else.

How he manages to buy the gun with his birthday money and a record - hmmm really tough one - off street, trade show, flea market not that hard to do.

I'm going back to a recovery hdd now, politics and crime sorry my blood pressure says I'd rather come and go.

Froze

I  think you are correct in what you post, but I also think the subject needs to be expanded some if you want to end this type of thing. First the title of this thread should be changed to: CHRISTIANS KILLED BY FAR RIGHT WHITE TERRORIST IN GOOD OLD USA. That puts what happened in the proper context. He was a loner and in the south there are a lot of racists who belong to far right groups such as the KKK, or act as loners but believe in the same things the Far right KKK people do. Sadly it is easy to get firearms in the US so these far right people have the means to carry out what they believe. The first step to ending this would be to decrease the number of far right terrorists, but that will not happen any time soon. Just look at the Reb. Party it is controlled by them.  A proven way to make a start is by new gun laws. The proven fact is that this type of problem does not exist anywhere else in non 3rd world countries. Why? They have gun laws which have been proven to prevent it. That should be the first step. Now for the far right apologists posting in here start your answer by proving gun laws in other countries have not worked. You can not as this type of problem only occurs over and over again in the US.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 185

Once again, I don't think you are as ignorant as you imply here.  No one cares how you "accept yourself" to be.  Have ypou ever heard the old saying, "sticks and stones may....."  Think about it.  Why play the victim?

Of course I have - I certainly do not. Next point.

Of course it is, but again, "what's the big deal"?  You've been called worse.  Did you always pick up your ball and go home when Billy called you a doo doo?

Once again, incomprehensible gibberish. Where did Billy and doo doo come from?? And Limblah???? Look at the start of the post. It clearly says rk9152.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 185
The nut job Roof did it and admitted it to start he hoped a race war, if that doesn't make him racist and the crime one against blacks I don't know what the heck it does.

It's delusional to think it was anything else.

How he manages to buy the gun with his birthday money and a record - hmmm really tough one - off street, trade show, flea market not that hard to do.

I'm going back to a recovery hdd now, politics and crime sorry my blood pressure says I'd rather come and go.

Froze
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

Sure it is, but YOU choose to make that a termination point.  I'd say grow some nads if you want to discuss a challenging topic.  The fact you are so thinned-skinned on the word, tells me it may just hit a bit too close to home.

Once again unclear. Am I suppose to accept myself as a racist in order to discuss this subject??

Once again, I don't think you are as ignorant as you imply here.  No one cares how you "accept yourself" to be.  Have you ever heard the old saying, "sticks and stones may....."  Think about it.  Why play the victim?

How about discussing the topic without the word "racist" - is that possible?

Of course it is, but again, "what's the big deal"?  You've been called worse.  Did you always pick up your ball and go home when Billy called you a doo doo head?

With that said, you've stated YOU can't have the discussion unless everyone agree's with your Limblah quote about lowered expectations. How lame is that?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

Sure it is, but YOU choose to make that a termination point.  I'd say grow some nads if you want to discuss a challenging topic.  The fact you are so thinned-skinned on the word, tells me it may just hit a bit too close to home.

Once again unclear. Am I suppose to accept myself as a racist in order to discuss this subject??

So - you want posters to go along with the fairy tale that you're not racially culturally and politically biased - and are the very soul of moral and ethical correctness?

How much are you willing to pay for that?

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 185

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 185

AND..............the NRA chimes in that we need MORE guns to protect ourselves.   Let's make it a rule that at least 1/2 the people attending Congressional Prayer Breakfasts have to be armed.  You think that might impact attendance by the legislators?

On TexasCHLForum.com, a message board, Cotton wrote that “Eight of his church members who might be alive if he had expressly allowed members to carry handguns in church are dead. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

Cent - I'm not sure what all that means.

Why?

Do you think it is possible to have a discussion on the subject without opposing views being ignored by being declared "racist"?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 185

that you evidently went back and deleted?

Chas - a lie remains a lie no matter how many times it is repeated. I don't know if you noticed, but the original claim about the racist cartoons came from someone else who dropped it. But then you jumped in and just had to play, "Yeah, me too" totally off topic.

Cent - I'm not sure what all that means. Do you think it is possible to have a discussion on the subject without opposing views being ignored by being declared "racist"? That was pretty much all I was talking about.

Kudos
Views