Esteemed Social Butterfly

9/11 Style report on coronavirus

And the US failure to respond is being called for by experts.

Rates of illness and deaths are catastrophic nearly 130,000 dead and 2.5 Million sick since February.

In 31 States the numbers are getting worse not better, like Arizona, Texas, California and Florida. And even Pence Was sighted wearing a mask, and has been suddenly calling for masks, social distancing Procedures to be followed.

9/11 commission report called for 

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Honored Social Butterfly

I agree.  Even when governments handle a crisis fairly well, they still should do an after-action investigation and see where they could have done better.  This one needs to be examined from the ground up.   

Because it will happen again.  It's just a question of when.....

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

The only earth shattering bit I see, might be all of the mistakes made by the businessman t, and his brilliant decision to shutter Obama’s pandemic response team.

Flu like my posterior.

Democratic hoax😡

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Leadership and knowing when to ask for assistance are always be essential to managing such an event.    One will need both to be successful.   

Gee, if only there had been a plan on which to provide some guidance.    Nah,  that would have been too easy.      Would this pandemic been as devastating as it is today if leadership had listened to those with expertise in immunology / virology?  

The worse part of 9/11, is that anyone who had been paying attention that morning knew we were going to war.   Was the 9/11 commission helpful?    We burned through trillions of dollars and lots of US lives - and the problem is unsolved.    What we got was a beefed up police force and untenable rules of engagement. 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png